Huang Zi Tao

The Bipolar Jerk

Narrator's P.O.V:

It passed that day, where Sehun supposedly be having an all-nighter if it weren't for your help, and the whole EXO and staffs checked in early.

It was 2 in the morning, still dark and late, and not many visitors or passengers were around the airport.

But, being the nosy fans they are, sasaeng fans greeted the members and pushed gifts into their arms.

---------

"So, Sehun-ah, what got you to be so fast?" Suho showed a geeky smile, patting the younger on his shoulder.

Scooting closer and closer, he stopped at the armrest, where it touched his side.

"Uhhhhhh.....SooHyun's help?" Sehun awkwardly answered, creeped out by his hyung being so close.

Sehun's eyes darted back and forth as Suho stared at him, his face plastered with a gigantic grin.

"Okay." The leader showed another smile and left the ladder alone.

*Thank goodness he left! Creepy hyung....XP* Exhaling slowly, the maknae slouched in his chair.

"What was Suho oppa asking?" 

Sehun jumped at the sound of your voice.

You sat down next to him, blinking constantly.

"Nothing." He stuck out his tongue and ran towards LuHan.

"Strange guy." You narrowed your eyes down while sighing like an tired ahjumma.

You checked your watch as you waited, tapping your foot lightly on the carpeted floor.

"SooHyun, Kris gege needs you." Tao poked you from behind, he looked oddly different with a small ponytail in the middle of his head.

"Alright!" You jumped up and swished his ponytail a bit, Tao scooted back, surprised.

He fixed it by smoothing it out with his hands, "Don't ever do that again."

You laughed, nodding along then skipping over to Kris, who looked busy with a Korean Dictionary.

"Yo, did you need me Kris?"

Kris looked up from his book and handed you a small binder.

"In this binder, you will find assignments from both work and school. Your paperwork and training work are located in different sections. Keep this close with you, it has alot of your information inside." He returned to his reading, casually speaking with no emotions.

"Okay?....." Placing the binder in your backpack, you went back to your seat, finding it occupied by a sleeping Lay.

"I guess I have a neighbor now." Sitting in the seat next to him, you noticed everyone else was different section besides yours.

--------

Time ticked by slowly, especially with Lay motionless as a rock and no one else wanting to talk to you.

You carefully skimmed over your passport, then looking over your tickets.

"12B. First-Class passage. Nice." You boredly yawned, covering your mouth with your hoodie sleeve.

Before you fell asleep with Lay, someone threw a Rilakkuma bear plush towards you.

You caught it with ease, finding Sehun advancing towards you.

"Did you throw this?" You held up the bear, showing him the item in your possession.

"Yeah, just a gift in return for giving me that bear on that day." Sehun looked away as he mentioned the day he was heartbroken, but then joined you in the seat  nearby.

"Isn't this one of the gift your fans gave you? Shouldn't you be keeping this?" 

"No, I just got it at the souvenir shop. And no thank you?" He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Sorry for doubting you and thank you, you kind sir." You chuckled and played with the toy.

"We're about to board on, get ready and wake up Lay hyung." The latter pointed at Lay and went to grab his own bags.

"ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS BOARDING ON KOREAN AIRLINES, T03, FIRST CLASS, PLEASE BOARD ON NOW." The intercom bellowed, incoming passengers rushed to the opening gates, crowding the staffs.

The line went by quickly and every first-class boarders got onto the plane, where it smelt like a less sterilized hospital.

"Soohyun, what seat are you in?" XiuMin, who was close behind you, perked up and looked over your shoulder.

"Ahh, 12B." You replied him and scooted up once incoming seats were being filled.

"Your sitting with LuHan!" He giggled like his usual self and pushed you towards the seat where you were destined to be.

"Oh window seat! NICE!" XiuMin pumped his fist in mid-air and sat you down.

"Have fun Soohyunnie!~" With a wave, the bun left you in peace, until LuHan came over with a whining Sehun.

"But hyung! Can't you just switch seats with me?" The clingy maknae pouted with an attitude you never seen before.

"Why? What's wrong with Tao? He doesn't bite." LuHan snickered, stuffing his small luggage in the cabinet above.

"But please! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE-----"

"Excuse me sir! Is there a problem?" The flight attendant strolled by, annoyed by the loudness Sehun caused.

"Uhmm....-" Sehun studdered, his lisp kicked in.

"Actually, would it be okay if I switched seats with him? He plans to sit here with his hyung." You raised your hand, piping into the conversation.

The flight attendant looked at you and smiled, "Sure."

With a smile back, you stood up and walked to the seat behind, where Tao sat next to.

Sehun's face brightened up and sat down with glee.

"Thank you." The lady sighed and bowed at you, then glared at Sehun, who happen to be doing a mehrong face at LuHan.

"Aish, you big baby!" LuHan chuckled as he ruffled Sehun's hair, his eyes were filled with love, the two did look like happy brothers.

Tao stared at your softened face, then he glanced at the two brothers.

"Do you ....like one of them?" He poked your arm, whispering quietly.

"What?!" Your eyes bulged out of their sockets as he asked you, shaking your head frantically.

"Oh. Mianhae!" He cutely replied and smiled widely.

"Are you really the youngest of EXO-M?" He tilted his head at your question.

"I'm taking that as a yes." You sheepishly smiled and conversed with him more as the plane started to ascend into the dark sky.

------------------------------

After a nice and good talk with Tao, you got to know him better and shared one of your hilarious stories with him.

So far, you got to know he's full name is Huang Zi Tao, he loves Gucci, and he knows martial arts.

"So Tao, what is like in China?" You sipped your apple juice as he began telling all the great places and attractions.

As soon as he finished, you lost your guard and began acting goofy as your head responded to the drowsiness that occurred.

"Hehe, this bear has a zipper on its back!" You began hiccuping as you giggled.

"Soohyun meimei, are you okay?" Tao shook your shoulder a bit, watching you going nuts.

"Yer betch cha! Head going night night. Good night!" You passed out immediately, cuddling the bear Sehun gave you.

"Haha, strange meimei." The ladder just smiled and turned off the reading light above your head.

At last, Tao let down the negative unmet thoughts about you and opened up, glad to have another friend.

*Silly, funny, lovely Ahn SooHyun, glad to meet you. You can be my guide if Kris gege isn't around.* He kissed his index and middle finger then placed it on your forehead.

The plane was silent at last, Sehun and LuHan fell asleep with their heads on top of each other, you and Tao getting some peaceful shut eye, and the rest did their own business.

Little by little, the plane finally flew over China, bringing a whole new vibe to the environment.