When an Angel Has Fallen Weak

The Bipolar Jerk

Soohyun's P.O.V:

Why must this happen now?

I just can't explain my feels, except for his, who seems way to troubled by being called worthless.

I know, I know. It does hurt when someone puts you down.

Life is full of haters, just shake them off and the more they climb, the stronger you'll get.

It doesn't make sense now, but you'll understand.

But this skinship, I just can't bear with it.

Oh Sehun, I will pry all your worries out, whether you like it or not.

Your driving me nuts with your crestfallen face.

It's time for me to become a shoulder lender, not in need for a shoulder.

"Yah, Oh Sehun."

Narrator's P.O.V:

With a soft audible voice, you mustered out to call his name.

Although, it wasn't a proper kiss, just more like a lip-to-lip touch, you couldn't let the uneasiness go.

Sehun kept trembling, but he let go, keeping his head low, staring at his lap.

"Sehun...oppa. Will you please look at me?" Like the ignorant person you are, you let his name slipped out, but in this situation, it was best to consider the proper terms.

"I don't want to."

"Jebal? You don't have to be embarrassed about this. People cry all the time, not everyone will be able to lock it up forever until they pass away."

"No thanks, I prefer looking at the seat."

"Hey, remember when I gave you that bear?" You thought of another idea to get him to look at you.

"Yeah, what about it?" Still avoiding eye contact, Sehun whispered.

"That was the only thing that I trusted. While growing up, I had no one to express my feelings to. And sometimes, it hurts really bad when I realize it was never going to reply back to me," Leaning his slightly up, he showed a hint of interest in the story by eyeing you upwards.

"But you, your really lucky. You had atleast parents who probably cared for you. Even EXO, their like your brothers that you can lean on. I had no one, and to be honest, I felt like going to an orphanage to get adopted by a loving family. My mom and dad were drug addicts and who knows what their doing to make money. They abused each other and me, and it got really out of control that the police had to keep tabs on them when ever an argument broke out,"

"And I prayed day and night that things would be solved and our family will turn into those magical lovely family, where everyone would get along. But no, life became worse that I ran away from home, lived out in the streets and now, lucky that I'm still alive because I found SM." You pouted, yet showing no motion, even though a heart breaking story just came out of your mouth.

"Soohyun, you really did that? Leave home and run wild?" Stunned, Sehun finally tilted his head up, concern was written all over his face.

You nodded, "It's shocking that I actually rebelled against future hope and went with possible choices of death, but I guess, in the end, I did get what I really wanted, a love-filled home."

Sehun grinned, still some sniffling here and there, but still showing a bright smile to here this side of the 'tough' Soohyun.

*So this angel has a weak side too.*

"What are you smiling about Oh Sehun?" You narrowed your eyes, teasing him with a stern voice.

"Nothing, just a funny joke popping by." He giggled, hiccuping slightly.

"Uh-huh. Well, since I told you my story, can you please tell me why your so grumpsy?" 

"Not after you tell me where you found your new love-filled home." He curiously leaned back, crossing his long arms across his chest.

"EXO, that's where I belong. Because of you guys, I feel like I'm in heaven, with a new family I can trust." Proudly smiling, you put the signature 'We Are One' thumbs up.

"And who's your most favorite member?"

You smirked, luring him in for a secret as you signaled him closer.

"It's definitely not Kai that's for sure." After revealing your 'secret', you leaned back and thumped him lightly on the forehead.

"Your turn to do the story telling."

"Alright, long story short. I had a passion of becoming an idol. My brother hated me and put me down by threatening me and explaining how becoming idol doesn't support the family with food and roof over our heads. My parents agreed with him, because that bastard was all damn A's in academic skills and  I was slightly struggling. He got all the goods and what not, while I looked like a walking trash bag with a mushroom cut hair. He also stole my date and lured every girl I liked to date him. Yer, that's my story." Sehun finished his 'epic' long story with a sigh.

"That does not explain why your always PMSing..."

"That's all you need to know for now. Besides, I'm starving, let's get some take out or something like mandu or dango!" Hopping off the chair, Sehun stood up and offered a hand.

"I'll pay this time. My gift for being so mushy about your life story."

You took his hand and he pulled you up, then realizing what he meant, you squeezed his hand tightly.

"YAH! THAT HURTS!!!!! LET GO!!!" The kid jumped up and down, wiggling his wrist.

"Oh mianhae, my hand was kinda slippery so I had to hold on tight." You blinked at him, showing a bit of a pouty look.

Sehun just glared at you with hard eyes and walked ahead to the house, with you following after him.