Peach Shampoo

The Bipolar Jerk

Narrator's P.O.V:

Right after you unlocked the door, you turned around, finding all the members backed away.

"What's going on?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Nothing!" Suho blurted out a bit too quick, flushing mildly.

The others gave him a weird look.

"O....kay?" You rolled your eyes and entered the house, the scared members pushed the leaders in first.

"Stop...stop! Stop it!" Kris puffed out, annoyed by the little scaredy cats.

The members all stood in a group, the smaller members had their advantages and hid in the back behind the taller people.

You looked up from the living room, "Did I do something wrong?"

Everyone had an odd afraid look patched on their flawless faces.

They peered at each other, wanting someone to do all the work instead of them.

"I'm already scared hyung! Go do something." Chanyeol squeaked and pushed Baekhyun out of the crowd.

Baekhyun froze in his spot, you glanced at him.

"WhatcanIdoforyouyourmajesty? PLEASEDONTHURTME!" Baekhyun studdered and begged on his knees, blurbing out every few words.

"What? What do you mean you can do? I don't need anything." You shrugged and laughed at the way Baekhyun flinched at your sudden action.

"But your bet, you won remember?" XiuMin giggled, the members glared at him for reminding the bet.

"OH!~ Why are you guys so tensed then?" Your memory clicked and you chuckled at the tension.

"We don't want to serve you." LuHan coughed and awkwardly looked away, hiding behind Sehun.

"Well okay, if I have to command. Uhm, well I am kinda of hungry. Can someone cook?" Your stomach growled at your touch.

"D.O., GO DO YOUR JOB WOMAN!" Chanyeol screeched and ran off to his room.

"Hehe, my back hurts so I can't really do anything helpful." Tao pouted cutely and skipped upstairs.

Kris rolled his eyes at the terrible lie.

One by one, the members dashed upstairs.

Kai tried to run also but since he made up the bet, the members pushed him down. 

In the end, Kai, Kris, Suho, D.O., Sehun, and Chen were left behind.

Being the responsible leaders they were, Suho and Kris stood around boldly.

"Do you need anything else?" You shook your head.

"You guys can go take a break." Flipping your hand in the air, you scooted them away.

They bowed and ran off as well.

Suho tripped on the stairs on his way up, Kris falling back as the latter pulled on his jacket.

The two finally got up with a groan and limped up.

"Do you need anything from us?" Chen blinked, a lump was stuck in his throat.

"Since your so caring, no. Good night!" You patted his back, Chen smiled shyly and left.

"And then there was 3." Kai sighed, blowing on his fringe.

"What do you mean 3? I never agreed to work. I'm doing nothing anyways." Sehun scoffed, jumping onto the couch.

"Yeah, and what about you Mr.I-think-women-are-suppose-to-be-in-the-kitchen? What have you done?" D.O. crossed his arms, off the lip gloss on his plump lips.

"For your information hyung, I have been doing a great job of being tortured to stay down here." Kai rejected, spreading out on the couch lazily.

"Soohyun, am I done yet? Cause I gotta excuse myself from this dumbbell." D.O. burned a hole through Kai's head with his owl eyes

"Sure, go enjoy yourself with a massage or something." You chortled.

D.O. turned off the kitchen lights and lowered the living room lights as a movie played.

"Don't stay up too long. We still have to practice for our live performances." The latter took out some blankets and covered you and the two boys.

Smiling as if he was a happy mom, he lightly pecked each one of you on the head and headed out.

"If he wasn't a guy and an idol, I wish he was my mom." You thought weirdly, getting back to reality when Kai hopped right next to you on the couch.

"Turn up the volume. My favorite movie is starting." He bluntly said and placed an arm behind your neck.

Sehun turned around, obviously disturbed by Kai's hyper touchy hands.

"Hyung would you stop molesting my neck?" Sehun leaned his head towards the other direction.

Kai narrowed his eyes, sticking out his lips like a fish.

"Don't make that face." Staring back at him, you smacked his cheek lightly.

"Umfp." Kai groaned and whipped his heads towards the starting film.

```````````````````

Sehun's P.O.V:

Wow, this movie is AMAZING!

I wish I had those kungfu magic. Maybe I can ask Tao or Xiumin hyung to teach me.

You should always be prepared just in case some e or stalker you or whatever.

Being the young and handsome one always gets its disadvantages.

Especially around LuHan hyung and Chanyeol hyung.

Not going through that again....Ugh, Luhan hyung gets dirtyminded with his hands sometimes......

Sigh, my life is just where I wanted it to head, straight towards the toilet.

Well, not really.

Ever since that day it snowed, I have been sleeping more properly.

Stress free with an empty head, no more cloudy thoughts buzzing around.

"Goodnight..." So I turned my head around to find it only turned bit.

Something is stuck in-between my neck and shoulder.

Oh, its Soohyunnie.

Soohyunnie?!? 

What the fudge?........

And on her lap is Kai's fat head.

And he threatend me for doubting he can pull off an all nighter.

That dumb lump can't even find his way to his bed before collasping on the floor like someone shot a sleep-dart in his .

I'll just end this movie. I'm tired also. YAWNNNN....goodnight peach shampoo......