Fake Sleepover Part. 1

The Bipolar Jerk

Sehun's P.O.V:

Dang! That bubble tea was really good.

Now, it's time to bring the petite lady into the lion's den.

And by lion's den, I mean Kai and I's room.

I mean, seriously, have you seen that tan dork?

He's a freaking player! Even though he can't play girls...

But oh well, he's the least of my problems.

It's that new teacher guy...

I don't like his face...or his hair, his clothes, his attitude, his stupid briefcase and suitcase.

Glad he's not staying in EXO's dorm for sure that is.

Why must he be our teacher?!?

Why can't some ridiculous hot foreign/multicultural chick come teach us instead?!?

That Kang guy is lucky I have Soohyun to hold me back.

Oh look, we arrived...

Narrator's P.O.V:

Most of the members scattered around the couch and chairs in the living room, not bothering to say anything as you arrived.

Suho noticed the door closed, waving with a grin, then resume watching TV.

Kai and Baekhyun started to walk upstairs, chatting.

Chanyeol, XiuMin, Chen, Lay were playing cards.

Kris, Tao, and D.O were watching variety shows on the couch.

And Luhan, was being Luhan, messing around in the kitchen with yogurt and honey, making a facial mask.

"Let's go upstairs, I have something to show you." Sehun frowned at the members occupation, tugging on your arm.

"Whatever you say, Oh Sehun." You ran upstairs first, sticking out your tongue at the top of the stairs.

"MEHRONG!!!~"

Running along, Sehun collided his body on yours, pushing you with his body into his room.

Baekhyun looked up from a magazine, beaming with a sweet smile.

Kai just smirked, doing a duck face.

"Hi Baekhyun oppa. Hey Kai-Lan." You chirped with aegyo, making Sehun puke with mercy.

"Hi Soohyunnie!~"

"Hey ay thang!" Kai wiggled his eyebrows, rolling off his bed to crawl over to you.

'Hey Baek hyung, whatcha doing?" The maknae sprawled over the bed, hugging his blanket.

"I was talking to Kai about going shopping for the members tomorrow after our guest appearance on that show."

"Oh, well can I come along?" You piped in, struggling to get Kai off your leg as he held onto you.

"If your free, then sure. You can help us choose Christmas gifts for the others!" 

"Can I come too?!?" Sehun, who was annoyed by Kai's skinship, asked too.

Baekhyun nodded, getting up to leave the room as he stretched.

"Well, I'm to go rest now. I'm quite tired. Goodnight kids!~"

"Night hyung!"

"Bye Baekhyun oppa.~"

"Night Baek hyung."

``````````````````````````````````````````

After the hyung left the room, Kai locked the door.

"Hey guys, wanna do something?" 

"Whatever you do, just don't touch me." Sehun boredly stared at the tan latter, blinking continuously.

"I guess...Just stay 2 arm lengths away from me, no scooting, leaning, and no crawling." Pushing Kai towards the other direction, you moved backwards, asking him to stick out his arm.

"Well whatever. Anyways, let's have a fake sleepover! D.O hyung, LuHan hyung, and Chen hyung is going to be joining us." Kai flashed a chessy smile and pulled both slide mattresses out from both beds.

"The peasants can sleep on the mattresses." Snickering, Kai hopped onto the lower portion then landed on his bed.

"Then where do I sleep???" You sat on the desk chair, dangling your legs above the floor.

"You can join me in my bed." Kai jiggled his torso, biting his bottom lip.

"KAI HYUNG IS BEING ERTED D.O HYUNG!!!!!!!~" Unexpectedly, Sehun started to scream, startling you.

Loud footsteps came close and closer to the room, the door open closed quickly with a slam from a fast figure.

"YAH! How many times did I tell you not to touch people and bother them with your hormonal quotes?!?" Smacking and pinching, D.O didn't take a second to stop torturing Kai.

You ignored the fact that Kai squealed like a pig and stared at the lonely person on the bed.

Being the lazy maknae he is, Sehun laid back down into his bed, staring at you intensely.

"What?" You mouthed, shrugging your shoulders.

"Come over here." The latter replied, patting his bed.

"Why?"

"Just come over here!"

Nodding with curiosity, you jogged over to Sehun with speed.

After arriving, the maknae quickly grabbed your body and fling you onto his bed, pulling the covers over the both of you.

"What the heck!? Why are we under your sheets?!?" You jabbed his chest, creasing your eyebrows with each spoken word.

"I want you to stay away from that ert tonight. You HAVE to sleep right in between me and LuHan. Wait, either Luhan or D.O hyung. I don't care. Just don't sleep near that ." Sehun whispered into your ear, slightly spitting at the sharp words.

"Why should I listen to you, when maybe, you could be a ?" You covered your gasping mouth, giggling.

"Shut up. You would die just to sleep next to the famous Oh Sehun." Sehun rolled his eyes, frowning.

"Whatever, diva." Laughing, you got out from the covers and ran out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By midnight, the invited members entered the room, beaming with glee as the other EXO members went to sleep by themselves.

"Chen oppa!!~" 

"Sooyounggiee!~"

Reuniting, you and Chen spun around in circles, holding hands.

"Are they dating?" Luhan, out of the blue, curiously asked, scratching his head.

Sehun gave him a glare before pulling out his pajamas.

"You guys can change in here. We're all men!" Kai clapped, already stripping D.O.

Luckily, Chen covered your eyes before you saw a baby D.O.

"Stop covering your pure eyes Sooyoung. D.O ain't got nothing to show under that uny muscle tank of his." Kai smirked, pulling Chen's hand off your face.

Kai was right, D.O was plainly wearing a muscle top, no signs of abs or growing bumps formed on his flat tummy.

Although that was plain, D.O's boxers were all kinds of crazy.

Rainbow unicorns on a storm cloud, that has a cute 'angry' face.

Sehun shook his head in shame, LuHan laughed his off, Chen turned red at the embarrassment, and Kai took flash pictures on his phone.

After the weird sight, everyone started changing but you.

Everyone in the room was guy, they were all wearing a muscle tank and boxers.

You had a spaghetti strap tank top, no boy shorts of any kind under your pants but just underpants, and all 5 pair of eyes were staring at you.

One was already closed.

One was shining with passion as it was hungry for a you.

One was squinted but the lips were curved into a gigantic creepy smile.

One was bored.

And the last one was worried.

"I think I'll just go change in the closet." With an awkward smile, you walked into the closet and changed.