Milk Dance

The Bipolar Jerk

 

Narrator's P.O.V:
 
Before entering a small grand mall, the two males quickly disguised themselves.
 
You stared at them in amazement at how fast they can accessorize, making them look like regular citizens, out in the winter.
 
"Lay, are you sure you're not going to need more items to cover yourself up?" You touched the furry part of his infamous giraffe print mask, which he lightly smacked your hand off of.
 
"Nope, I'm good with my mask, scarf, jacket, and messy hair." He scrunched his hair multiple times before fixing his falling scarf.
 
*What the fudge are they talking about?* Sehun glanced at the two of you, pacing faster and faster by your side.
 
"Sehun, aren't you cold? You can catch a cold if you don't cover yourself up." Digging through your bag, you found a grey beanie and handed it to the latter.
 
He shook his head, staring at the object with narrowed eyes.
 
"Common you giant mushroom head." You nudged his arm, dangling the hat on your index finger.
 
Sehun shook his head again, swatting the air with his hand.
 
Glaring, you attacked him by climbing his back and struggled putting the beanie on his head.
 
Lay stood back, alarmed.
 
The people nearby turned their heads towards the attention.
 
Some just resumed their occupation.
 
"Meimei, get down! Your going to hurt yourself!"
 
"I DON'T CARE! This stubborn kid is being a jackwagon!"
 
Sehun thrashed about, squirming and wiggling to get you off.
 
After capping Sehun's head, you slid down from his back and smiled, facing him.
 
"Darling, you are so pretty and cute."
 
 
Sehun's face started tinting red, he faced the ground, his lip shyly.
 
"Aigoo, Soohyun." Smacking his face, Lay awkwardly handed your bag over, he face was flushed.
 
"What? LuHan uses the phrase alot, and it works pretty well. I think...."
 
Lay scoffed, murmuring something about LuHan being a ert.
 
"Urm, can we get going?" You and Lay eyed the maknae.
 
He shrunk back by the intense stare.
 
"Sure."
 
---------------------------------
 
 
Lay's P.O.V:
 
Holy cheese!
 
Sehun kept bothering me to get the unicorn outfit, damn boy!
 
I might be the healer/ unicorn of the group, but I ain't gay!
 
So, I got a cow outfit, hehe. Buying milk as a cow. How ironic.
 
Smart Lay.
 
Ohhhh, DONUTS!
 
"Kids, can I go buy some donuts?"
 
"Then you pay."
 
---------------
 
Narrator's P.O.V:
 
"Then you pay." Sehun smirked, sipping on the bubble tea Lay bought for him.
 
"Don't be rude! Lay is nice enough to buy your needs and this is how you treat him?" You pushed his head back, earning a grunt.
 
"It's fine." Lay started walking towards the cafe, looking glum.
 
"Wait up!" You pulled Sehun along with you, running towards the same direction.
 
"I'll pay. I wanna get some hot chocolate and eclairs." You grinned, hooking arms with the lonely member.
 
"Thanks." The latter gracefully smiled behind the mask.
 
"What about me? I want some ecars too!" Sehun piped up, bouncing around.
 
"Their called eclairs you dumbo."
 
"Whatever. I want some."
 
------------------------------
 
The sun was already descending when the trio came home.
 
Lay started changing into his suit while you and Sehun decided on which bear suit to wear.
 
"No, I want the brown. He looks macho."
 
"Hey! You don't know if its a boy or girl."
 
"So? Light colored bears are girls."
 
"Yeah, right! Where you learned that from? The idiot show?"
 
"No! I'll just take the brown. Your so picky." Sticking out a tongue, Sehun ran off to the bathroom.
 
You pouted, ing the pajama, then wearing it over your fitted bottom and top.
 
"Awww! Look at you! SO CUTE!!" Kai ran upstairs, carrying you over his shoulder.
 
Hopping down the stairs, you had to clutch onto him from falling off.
 
"LOOK HYUNG! WE GOT A CUTE BEAR IN THE HOUSE!" He propped you down on the floor and started twirling you around.
 
"BAOZI WANTS!!!!!" XiuMin came over, attacking you with a big hug.
 
The rest of the members surrounded you, examining the cute suit.
 
"Wow, she can pull off that outfit."
 
"So adorable!"
 
"We should get a couple suit Baek!"
 
"I got a jar of honey in the cabinet."
 
"Ready to go milk dancing?!"
 
"Can you be my teddy bear?"
 
"AIGOOO!"
 
"What's with all the comments?" As Sehun strolled into the picture, everyone stopped cooing.
 
"Ewwwww. Why did you get a partnered set?"
 
"Sehun's a troll."
 
"Come on Baek, before our eyes are ruined."
 
"Only SooHyun looks cute."
 
"I still have honey in the cabinet."
 
"Where's Lay?"
 
"Yeah, where is he?"
 
"What the heck?!? Why isn't anyone complimenting me?" Sehun crossed his arms over his chest, pouting.
 
"Because your a troll. Haha." You poked both of his cheeks, giggling.
 
"Am not! Lay hyung is." 
 
"Who's a troll?" Lay came out from the bathroom, wearing his unique outfit.
 
One by one, everyone's mouth dropped open.
 
"A COW?!?" 
 
"Yeah. What's wrong? To baggy?" He twirled around, making the tail swished back and forth.
 
Lay gave a simple smile, which caused the group to burst out laughing.
 
------------------------
 
"Bring back some fresh milk!" Kris snickered as he looked back at the house.
 
He followed along, as he was in charge of watching over to make sure you had done the bet correctly.
 
"Great, Kris hyung is here." Sehun groaned, hanging his head back.
 
"But, it's great to have him around just in case we get mobbed."
 
"Yeah sure, push him over as we run home." Lay chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows.
 
"Oh yeah, Kris, what the heck do you have in your bag? It's like a freaking elephant stuffed in there!" You turned around to find the surprised leader.
 
"Just clothes." He coughed, not meeting your eyes.
 
"Yeah, but clothes aren't that heavy."
 
"Oh look! The family market!" Kris ignored your constant questions and pointed at the bright shop.
 
"Get warmed  up, after you buy the milk, you must dance!"
 
Lay shoved Kris, pushing him in first.
 
"No you go. STOP! Noooooooo!" Sehun hid behind you and lugged your body forward.
 
"BE BRAVE!!!!" 
 
"Oh kids...." Lay marched inside, inhaling deeply.
 
-----------------------------
 
There wasn't too many shoppers around, but there was enough to capture the embarrassing moment.
 
Each aisle you passed by, you found atleast 2 people staring.
 
Even the children pulled out their phone to take pictures.
 
"Kris! Is there anything I can do to not do the dance?" At a quiet corner, you pulled the tall blonde over, whispering into his ear.
 
"Nope. You gotta do it." Kris looked down at you, shaking his head.
 
You hung your head low, you pouted with a sad expression.
 
Then you looked up at him with Tao's signature aegyo.
 
"Bbuing bbuing!~"
 
 
"HOLY!!!! NOOOOOOO! NOT THAT FACE!!" Kris cringed, crouching down on his knees.
 
"PLEASE?!~"
 
"OKAY! Fine....just don't do that again... it was so powerful....Did Tao teach you this trickery?!" You rubbed his back soothingly as he shivered from the ultra cuteness attack.
 
You nodded slowly.
 
"Gahhhh..."
 
"Thank you!~" With a small hug, you skipped off to find Sehun and Lay.
 
"Evil little girl....." Sighing, the leader straightened himself and followed along.
 
-------------------
 
"Sehun!!!!~"
 
"WHAT?! I'm over here." Sehun hissed from a nearby aisle, standing closely to the shelves.
 
You turned your head to find Sehun hiding, apparently from a little boy.
 
The boy seemed to be 5 years old, lost and upset.
 
"Ni hao there little cutie!" You waved at the lost boy as he walked around to find the giant brown bear that hid from him.
 
"Big bear....big bear." The little boy hopped around, chanting 'big bear' continuously.
 
Giggling, you held onto the boy's tiny hand, taking him to where Sehun was hiding.
 
After a glimpse, the little boy's face brightened up like a Christmas tree.
 
"BIG BEAR I FOUND YOU!!!~"
 
"AHHHHHH!!!!" Sehun shrieked, jumping in fright.
 
The latter quickly ran to a different location, making the little one sad again.
 
"I'm sorry he's like that. Let's go find your parents before they get worried alright?" Carrying him in your arms, you and him went off to find his folks.
 
-------
 
After check out, Lay and Sehun stood still in the center of the entrance.
 
People started to crowd around to see what was going to happen.
 
They both took out a carton of milk and got into position.
 
 
"Creamy milk~ Oh milk.....So refreshing and delicious!~ Wiggle to the left! To the right! Everyone grab a glass of milk!~ JJANG!~" Ending the dance with a thumbs up, the crowd cheered wildly.
 
"Let's go! GO!" Jetting out the door, Sehun and Lay bolted quickly far away from the shop.
 
"Oh wow..."
 
------------------------
 
On the road, both Lay and Sehun scratched their heads, confused.
 
"Wait, duizhang, why didn't meimei dance with us?" 
 
You placed a finger on your mouth, staring at Kris like the boys.
 
"Soohyun will tell you." Kris blurted out and placed his hands on your shoulder.
 
"Maybe next time.~" With a wink, you shrugged off with a evil giggle.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HEY GUYS! I'm so sorry for this rushed chapter.....I had writer's block......:P