First Kiss Part. 1

The Bipolar Jerk

Narrator's P.O.V:

Most the members dashed quickly to the room, where they found D.O shocked.

One of his hand was touching your pulse, while the other one was just holding your hand, firmly.

As he came back to reality, he began quivering, telling everyone what happened.

"She slept for quite awhile now, and suddenly her pulse got cut off," He closed his eyes for a second.

The members started choking, started getting a twisted wrench in their heart.

"I thought I was going to go insane at that point, but then, after 10 seconds passed by, her pulse started beating normally again!"

D.O grinned like an idiot, shrugging his shoulders.

Kris let out the air he kept inside and smacked D.O hard on the head, " You scared the hell out of us woman!"

Cringing, D.O rubbed his head, glaring at Kris.

"Her hand started to move too, and no more high body temperatures, the latest one was 99 degrees."

Softly smiling, he slided your bangs aside and grinned, "She's back to normal you guys."

Staring at D.O as if he gone nuts, Lay just sat on Kai's bed along with the others.

"But do you know when she's going to be awake? I made congee soup for her." Chanyeol, who kept nudging Baekhyun, asked loudly, his eyebrows pinched together.

"You? MADE SOUP? PFFFTT HAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!!!!" Everyone started cracking, startling you awake.

"Mwoh? What's with the loud laughter oppas?"

"SHE'S AWAKE!!!!!" Gathering into a group hug, the guys embraced you tightly, but watched out for your injured arm.

The only member missing was Sehun, who went outside to think about his life.

"We were worried sick!" XiuMin exclaimed, exaggerating with circling arms.

"I'm okay now, aren't I?" Giggling, you pinched his nose and hugged him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several hours later, getting dressed and properly cleaned up, you walked down stairs out to the garden.

Night was already present, the lights went on, making the backyard a lovely quiet garden in the winter.

You found a shadow coming from one of the lighted tents, wondering into the area.

Hiding behind the curtain, you peeked your head in to find Sehun sobbing.

Alarmed, you tiptoed in quietly, back hugging him.

To your surprise, he cried louder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

`````````````````````

Sorry about the hiatus again you lovely readers!!! I just finished worrying about my science fair project, and I'M FREAKING FINISHED!!! Tonight is actually the day that their going to annouce the winners and my dad can't take me sadly, but I have a friend to report to me about the winners. But, unluckily, even if I did win, they wouldn't save it for me til tomorrow, because if you're not there tonight, they'll just pass it on to the runner up. :P I wanted an awward.....XP