Deadly Airport Issues

The Bipolar Jerk

 

Kris's P.O.V:
 
AHHHHH! It feels good to get off the plane.
 
Damn, did anyone else scream when that plane lowered?
 
Oh crap, don't tell anyone about that. =_=
 
"Kris, lead us to the luggage room." Manager gege called out, crouching down on his knees.
 
"Ye, Manager hyung, are you okay? You look pale." 
 
"Yes yes, I'm fine. Just lead the way." Yeash, just being caring.
 
"Suho-shi, call the others along." The EXO-K leader rounded up his childlings behind him with a call, man that guy is really the announcer around here.
 
Narrator's P.O.V:
 
On cue, the fangirl screams drowned out all of the other sounds, this time you had to cover your ears from un-human sounds.
 
"Meimei, stay right next to the manager or else you'll get lost!" Tao tried going back to help you from being crowded, but the members pushed him forward.
 
"WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs but it ended up get worse as people started following behind.
 
Instead of being shoved around, you made a u-turn in the crowd and got pushed out, as you wanted.
 
"WHAT THE HECK?! WHERE IS SHE GOING!?" The manager yelled, pointing out with a crooked finger at your direction.
 
"MORE IMPORTANT, WHERE'S LULU HYUNG?" Sehun looked down to his arm, where LuHan's arm was hooked on a few minutes ago.
 
You heard Sehun's cries for his dear hyung, then paused in your tracks as another crowd formed in a futher direction.
 
"LUHAN OPPA! KE AI! WILL YOU PLEASE SIGN MY CD? KYAAAAAAA!!!" Fans from different countries surrounded the lost member, touching and caressing his face.
 
"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK YOU GUYS!!!!!!" You ran for your life to the crowd, leaving all your belongings behind, stuffing your bun into your hood.
 
It was a pain in the to get around with so many people jumping and towering over you, almost getting yourself trampled over.
 
"ALRIGHT, ALL FANS PLEASE SEPARATE FROM THE  IDOL OR I'LL HAVE TO CALL SECURITY!" Speaking in multiple languages, you got some of the fans to back off, as for the die-for fans, you had to shield poor Luhan from being ually harassed.
 
"Run on the boundary outside of the crowd, then enter in with the rest of EXO, whatever you do, don't stop and cover yourself up." Sliding on a pair of sunglasses on his petite face,which was flushed and his eyes were glossy, you whispered into his ear loudly and pushed him ahead.
 
"OH CRAP!" Looking behind yourself, you notice a rampage of girls dashing towards LuHan's direction.
 
After hassling with your items, you ran into the luggage belt, pulling out your phone.
 
Pressing in the manager's number, you bit on your cuticles nervously.
 
After three rings, he picked up with a hack, "WHERE ARE YOU?!"
 
"Okay, I have a plan, you go bring the boys to the van first. I'll be there with everyone's luggage."
 
"ARE YOU CRAZY?"
 
"NO SIR!" You roared into the phone, people around you gave you queer looks.
 
"Alright," He murmured, then hung up abruptly.
 
----------------------------------
 
Soohyun's P.O.V:
 
URGH, WHAT THE CRAPLOAD DOES KRIS HAVE IN HIS LUGGAGE!!!!! >:(
 
FREAKING HEAVY FOR THAT SKINNY DRAGON BEAST MAN WARRIOR!!!!
 
Finally done with finding all the bags and whatever, LET'S ROLL!
 
I'm so glad the fans departed outside, although for the elders, pretty much annoying.
 
Oh, did I tell you?
 
One effin' fan try to my hand, the one that touched LuHan. Gross.......I still have the chills. Brrrrr.....
 
Aish, so bothersome.
 
Push push push! PUSH PUSH BABY, PUSH BABY, PUSH PUSH BABY, JUST LIKE SISTAR! LOL XD!
 
Aigoo, I'ma definitely grow some muscles after pushing this cart.
 
-----------------------------------
 
Narrator's P.O.V:
 
Once everyone packed in the car, LuHan started spewing out tears.
 
"Luhan hyung, don't cry!" Working up a bit of aegyo in his voice, Sehun tried cheering up the latter.
 
"Well atleast SooHyun did a good job getting fans off his back." Kris grunted, removing his sunglasses.
 
"On the thought of her, where is she?" Baekhyun chirped, looking out the windows.
 
"RIGHT HERE!"
 
"HOLY CHEEZE!" Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Lay jumped, clutching onto their alarmed heart, breathing perpetually.
 
"Mian, I thought you guys already knew I was here." You meekly smiled, placing in the luggage in the back.
 
"Obviously not, WE JUST ASKED WHERE YOU WERE!" Baekhyun squeaked, closing his eyes.
 
"Would it make you feel better if I gave you candy Baekhyun oppa?" You held out a piece of taffy, with a finger on your dimple.
 
"I'll take that." Chanyeol snatched it away and chewed on it cheerfully.
 
"Or share with Chanyeol oppa." You laughed then hopped in the other van, where XiuMin, Chen, Suho, D.O., Tao, and Kai waited for you.
 
"Thank goodness your here! We would've been confused without someone like Kris to translate!" XiuMin clapped joyously.
 
"Tao, can you tell the driver to take us to the dorms please?"
 
"Yes meimei!" After replying, in rapid Chinese, the car took off, following after the van consisting the other members.