Violence is Part of Life

The Bipolar Jerk

Narrator's P.O.V:

The sky was bright, but the cold weather's bite was a one way ticket to having a cold.

After several attempts of catching a cab, one caught your attention and pulled over.

Sehun entered first, heaving out a big breath.

You entered lastly and slammed the door shut.

The car took off with silence.

```````````````````````

After arriving at the house, you paid the driver and jogged quickly behind Sehun.

The latter ran upstairs, more tears came out again.

Concern was written all over your face, your eyebrows moved towards the middle.

"I should cook lunch just in case he's hungry." You bit your lip and entered the kitchen, finding ingredients to make kimchi stew.

``````````````````````

While testing and trying and stirring, you didn't notice Sehun sitting at the couch by the large window.

His face was puffy now, caused by the large amounts of tears he shed.

He breathed out onto the panel, creating a giant fog.

The maknae drew some pictures but then wiped them away, he then stared out at the cold scenery in front him.

"If it makes you feel better, you can beat up this." Sehun turned around, finding you holding a stuffed animal. 

"I would always hit this whenever I'm grieving over something." You played with the toy before handing it over to Sehun.

"Punch out all your pain bottled up inside. It takes out the soul of that bad memory." He accepted the gift and stared at your clouded face.

"I'll be making lunch now." You softly smiled at him and let him have his own moment.

The latter's lips curved upwards slightly, staring at the little gift you just gave him.

* You're not so bad Ahn SooHyun.* Sehun looked up to find you concentrating on the soup pot, stirring and tasting the soup base.

Another smile broke on his face before tears came and punches were weakly thrown at the stuffed bear.

````````````````````

Sorry about the little update, lol.

I already posted up 3 chapters!!!YAY! Did you enjoy them? Please comment and subscribe! I took so much time into get ideas for this;;;awkward. I was about to say poop out as in brain fart but it would've sounded gross. >_< Bye!!