Potty Mouth and Bruised Bananas

The Bipolar Jerk

Narrator's P.O.V:

Attempting to make it into the bathroom before Kai catches you, you checked back behind you to see him nowhere around.

"Coast is clear." You sighed, slamming the door shut behind you.

"Is it?" Kai picked himself up from the wall, smirking.

You gasped loudly, clutching your racing heart.

"How did you get in here so fast?"

"Long legs." He point down to his calves.

You blew a raspberry and bumped his shoulder, "Well can you leave now? I gotta wash up."

He shook his head, standing still in his place.

His usual tone lowered down, becoming more husky, "Everyday, I'm always been given scolded at for being so stupid and humilating off stage,"

His walked towards you, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist.

"And it makes me sad. Even though I'm so charismatic on stage, they would still make fun of my childness self. It hurts." Kai sobbed on your shoulder.

Your expression softened, accepting his needed hug.

You patted his back soothingly and whispered 'It's okay' occasionally.

After getting himself together, he stopped sniffling.

Kai pulled back a bit, "Gotcha."

The latter laughed, your face went from falling mouth to boiling red.

"You jerk! How could you?!! And to think I really fall for that trick UFGHHHHH!!!!" You pounded on his chest, squirming around in his grip.

He pulled you in for another hug, "But seriously, I feel unloved. Everyone else gets to be a couple and whatever, but me, I'm alone."

"If you wanted a HUG, why didn't you just ask you retard!!!" You pouted and pryed away from him.

Trying to dust off the left over flour, you just made a bigger mess on your pajamas.

"Ahh, stupid pancake mix, it went into my undershirt too." Pulling off your t-shirt, you revealed your tanktop.

"And I forgot to grab some clothes on the way too. Way to go."

"Why don't I help you grab your clothes?" Kai blinked at you, slightly pouting.

"I guess. You do know where my room is, right?" He nodded.

"Okay, thank you."

Kai's P.O.V:

Hahaha, I can't believe she's going to let me choose her outfit.

Pfft, it's time to ran sack the place!~

"I'll be right back Soohyun."

So I made a run for it. I'M SO EXCITED!!

I can choose out whatever I want in her closet, such a big step! 

"HEY! STOP RIGHT THWERE!"

Oh crap! 

Damn you Oh Sehun!!!

"What were you doing? Exiting out of my bathroom?"

The lil' snitch eyed me carefully, slowly chewing his banana.

"None of your business." I stared back at him with piercing eyes.

"Were you in MY bathroom, with SooHyun?"

How do I explain this? Wtf? I don't need to explain anything.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION HYUNG!" 

Did that brat just sneered at me? Oh hold my purse girl, it's time to get dirty in here!

"You just go mind your own business."

"But this is my business, your intruding my bathroom. Maybe with or without another gender in there." He took another bite of his stupid bruised banana.

"Maybe you should go get your eyes checked, cause you have a giant bruise on that yellow banana."

"It's not bruised. LuHan hyung was messing around with his makeup."

"What does that have to do with your banana?"

"He applied it on all of the bananas. I don't know why, stop asking. ANSWER the dang QUESTION!" The boy barked, gosh!

"Were you IN MY BATHROOM WITH SOOHYUN?!"

"KAI! ARE YOU DONE YET?" Dammit lady! Calm your pancake mix down!

"HYUNG!!!"

Crap, just make a run for it! Straight towards SooHyun's bedroom. NOW OR NEVER!

Narrator's P.O.V:

As Kai ran down the hallway, Sehun tailed in after him.

Once Kai reached his destination, he quickly jumped in, lunging at the door.

Being speedy, Sehun threw himself inside before the door hit his crouch.

"HOLY FUUUUUUU-" Kai screamed, falling to the ground.

__-Meanwhile: Downstairs-__

"Kris gege, do you hear anything?" Tao poked his duizhang, skimming over the house with his eyes.

"No, your probably going insane from watching those Korean dramas." The blonde pushed 's head back with his hand lightly.

"Nah, it's just probably Kai taking a dump again." D.O. walked past the Chinese members, shrugging carelessly.

The curious two nodded their heads and resumed their occupation.

__-Upstairs-__

"Oh my gosh Kai, you better not be rumaging through my undergarments!" You grumbled, wrapping a towel around your chest and stormed out to your room.

"Kai, are you in there?" You knocked on the door, getting no reply.

The two inside didn't hear your calls, too busy being scared or ready to pummel another.

Kai backed up onto the bed, wincing as Sehun came closer to him.

Sehun was already towering over him, his arms and legs cornered Kai from escaping.

"Are you going through my - What the buns are you guys doing?" You managed to unlocked the door and stepped in, only to be shocked by the awkward position Kai and Sehun were in.

"Holy motherfuuuu." The two turned around, shocked as well, staring at your current appearance.

Then they both lock at each other, their eyes widen at the closeness.

"!!!!!"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took me so look to update T^T, I got writer's block and I got stuck in the middle of writing this on the first day so yer.....

And mianhae again this chapter was a bit repetitive and boring.....BYE!