Bao XiuMin Zi's Long Lost Twin

The Bipolar Jerk

Okay guys, to clear things up if your confuse. The only reason why Soohyun went all crazy out is, because it's a weird reaction when your about to fall asleep, you get drowsy and you tend to lose focus. I don't know if it ever happen to you, but I've seen it occur to alot of my friends at school during class.lol. Have a great day reading!~ Jjang!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's P.O.V:

Rubbing your eyes, you found Tao asleep with his Panda neck pillow.

He had light snores coming out of his mouth, but it sounded more like cat purrs.

"Aigoo." You moved his bangs out to the side and straightened yourself up.

After doing some Sistar's Alone dance stretches, you felt more comfortable.

"You're up too?" Through the crack of the seats in front of you, you saw Sehun peeking through.

"Yes." Glad he found another person to talk too, he rotated his chair around, facing you.

"What's up?" You opened the window a smidge, revealing a light glow.

"I'm bored. LuHan hyung is asleep and Suho hyung keeps falling asleep when I try to talk to him." Sehun pouted, fiddling with his thumbs.

"What do you wanna talk about?" The two of you looked up, and probed each other's eyes.

"Uhhhh, how your face is chubby and it looks like XiuMin hyung's face?" He reached out to pinch your cheeks, which you try to dodge but he was too quick.

"Shut up! My face tends to get puffy after sleeping." You rubbed your tender cheeks and slapped his hand away lightly.

"Yeah whatever. So, are you upset that I took your original seat?"

"No? Why do you ask that?" 

"Cause I know everyone is out there to take my hyung away." The latter blurted it quickly, then pressed his lips firmly together, forming a thin line.

"Ah sure......I don't really care who I sit with, but it was nice talking to Tao oppa, he's funny and nice." You jabbed your thumb towards Tao's direction, flashing a smile that says 'I-have-a-new-best-friend!'

"He's not that great." *Oh, so now she calls the hyungs oppa now huh? Why not me?!*

"Excuse me? Did you say something?"

"No, I just said I like his pillow."

"But your sentence was shorter than 'I-like-his-pillow'!"

"I said nothing alright! Jeez!" The two of you had a silent deadly glaring contest, in the end, you won after Sehun blinked.

Sehun turned his chair around again, grumbling non-stop.

"Hey come back! I'm sorry!" You tried prying his chair back to your direction, but it wouldn't bulge.

"Fine, be like that." You gave up and blew a raspberry.

*What to do to kill time? There's still 3 hours left.* You picked your backpack up and rummaged through, taking out the binder.

After looking through what seemed like Korean and Chinese studies and a packet of clothing practices, you closed the binder with a heavy sigh.

"Sehun, are you okay?" You expanded your seatbelt and peeked through the same crack.

"I'm mad at you." You saw the latter cross his arms stubbornly and closed his eyes with a frown.

"I'm sorry alright. I shouldn't have jumped to the conculsions. Now can you talk to me? I'm bored as well." You poked him several times, pouting.

"No." With that, you scooted back into your seat with a dark glare.

"I'll just go talk to XiuMin and D.O. oppa then." You rotated your chair around to the umma and bun of the group, finding them wide awake.

"Oh hey Soohyunnie!~" XiuMin waved with an adorable grin.

"Whoa, Soohyun, your face looks like his face!" D.O. waved then turned into a point at XiuMin's cheeks.

"I should say you have puffy lips as well?" You giggled looking at his extra plump lips, which he bit on.

"Touche." He snickered and high-fived you.

"Why are you not resting? We still have a couple of hours to go by." 

"Ehh, I don't feel like sleeping anymore and Sehun is being a meany."

"HEARD THAT!" You duck down as you heard Sehun's growling behind you.

"Bad maknae, never learns his lesson." D.O. shook his head, causing you and XiuMin to laugh.

--------------------------------------

There was only 45 minutes left, after having some seriously funny conversations.

Sehun was still being the grumpy maknae he is and Tao finally woke up and joined in the fun.

"Soohyun, are you sure you're not XiuMin gege's long lost twin?!" Tao poked, pinched, and massaged your cheeks, feeling the thickness.

You cracked up at Tao's comment then translated after seeing the others confused faces.

"Pwahaha, he's right! YOU DO! Baozi has a twin! Hooray!" XiuMin deliriously clapped, showing his signature bun face.

"All first class passengers, please rotate your chairs forward and clip on your seatbelts, we are about to descend." The pilot's voice came on, along with the seatbelt light.

"That's our cue. Bye oppas!~" You beamed then rotated your chair back in it's postion.

"Look who finally came back." Sehun, once again, peeped through the crack with a poker face.

"You cry baby, it's because you didn't want to talk to me." You pushed his head back with your finger, displaying a triumphant smirk.

"Wipe that nasty smirk off your face."

"Nah, I'm fine." You giggled in an evil manner.

Sehun huffed out a growl and ignored you as the plane lowered, pressuring people's stomach to go up.

"Ugh, meimei, I think I'm gonna be sick!" Tao clutched onto the armrest, his face looked flushed.

"Lean foward and hold your pillow to your stomach, it should help." The plane, this time, took a bigger step down, causing some passengers to scream.

"Are you still okay? Tao?" He put a thumbs up, still in the position you invoked.

The plane finally stopped, now just flying down until reached mid-way.

"Ah, much better. Thanks for the advice meimei!" Tao hugged you in a position he can and beamed cheerfully.

Sehun saw the whole thing, with LuHan just now entering reality.

*What's their realtionship?*