Fake Sleepover Part.2

The Bipolar Jerk

Each one of you sat hip to hip on the pulled out mattresses, staring at Kai's laptop screen with wide eyes.

An American action movie played, something the guys seemed to really like.

During the , Sehun, who sat closely to you, poked you in the arm.

"Hey Soohyun, can you please lean over towards me?" Sehun whispered into your ear, his eyes were still on the screen.

Shocked out about the idea, you still obliged and tilted your body towards him.

The latter pushed your head down on his shoulder, making you blush by the skinship, and laid his head on top of yours.

"H-hey Sehun, why did you lay your head on my head?" Stuttering, you managed to croak out the words.

"So I can get a better view of the movie, now shut up." The maknae covered your mouth and hushed, spitting saliva in your face.

You narrowed your eyes towards his concentrated face, frowning with a growl.

Kai, who had been paying attention to the two of you, started to giggled with a straight face.

--------------------------

Right after the movie ended, a loud mouth had to bring up a round of rock-paper-scissors for the beds.

Chen pouted, not liking the idea of having to sleep on the hard mattress.

"Common Chen, it will be great!~" Luhan slapped his thigh, grinning ear to ear.

D.O groaned, annoyed by the elder's perky attitude.

You just started to lean onto the ledge of the bed, closing your eyes, yawning.

"Hey hey missy, your not getting the bed until you win." Luhan snorted, harshly pulled on your waist, making you fall into his lap.

"Oww!"

"Not my fault!~"

*How much more childish can this guy get?!?* You sat right back up, glaring at the oldest member in the room.

"Alright, let's just get this over with you guys."

Then, the rock-paper-scissors war began.

--------------------------

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I WIN!~" D.O danced, high-fiving Chen, who was the other winner.

The last four, Sehun, Luhan, Kai, and you sighed, sorting out the pillows, connecting the mattresses, pulling blankets back and forth.

"Don't you guys have spare blankets? Or are we just all gonna sleep under one large blanket?" Luhan whined, pulling the blanket towards his chest.

"Too bad, be a grown man for once hyung and SLEEP!" Kai blew a raspberry, rolling his eyes.

"But a grown man doesn't share a blanket with a single woman. They cuddle under the blanket." The Chinese member wiggled his eyebrows, thinking dirty.

"Dang, having to sleep with two brainless erts. Wrong people to have a sleepover with." Sehun murmured, hugging you closer to his body.

You noticed the force, rolling over to face the puller.

"Just go to sleep and slap any wondering hands, alright?"

"Yes sir, Lord of the Winds." You giggled, closing your eyes.

-----------------

During the first couple hours, Kai and Luhan kept making noises, laughing and snickering under the sheets.

The two lucky bed sleepers were away in Wonderland, lightly snoring.

As for you and Sehun, eyes were wide awake, annoyed with the racket coming from the two.

Sehun kept you close by keeping a hand on your arm, watching for Luhan if the hyung rolls over towards your direction.

Finally, one of the two started to snore asleep.

Sehun started to drift off as well, trying to keep his eyes open until the last person slept, but had a hard time to do so, loosening the light grip on your arm.

Luhan, who had been also waiting, mentally cheered as he glanced at Sehun sleeping.

He turned over towards your side and positioned himself to see your asleep face.

The latter smirked, laying back down, placing an arm around your waist.

"Kai might have a kindergarten crush on you, but I definitely care about you." Sehun started to blurb out words, startling Luhan.

"What? Care for who? Crazy maknae." Luhan resumed his plans and pulled you carefully over to middle, between him and Kai.

"Stupid Sehun. Revenge for not hanging out with your handsome hyung." The crazy member started to carry you over and laid you down.

You stirred a bit but then continued to lust through Wonderland, your arm wrapped around Kai.

Luhan went ape nuts as he saw the sight, biting his bottom lip from laughing.

"Haha, Sehun is going to die, seeing this." He pulled out a Polaroid camera, aiming a shot for his blackmailing picture.

To even make it better for him, Kai turned around and pulled you into a cuddle position.

"Hells yes!!! Thanks Kai."

After snapping the picture, the film rolled out with the picture that had been auto fixed for better lighting arrangements.

Luhan smiled in delight, saving the picture under his pillow and laid down.

"A little overprotective about your stylist isn't gonna separate me from hanging out with you dongsaeng."