Worthless

The Bipolar Jerk

Suho's P.O.V:

The maknae is pressuring himself too much lately.

It seems like every other Tuesdays, this would happen.

The incident on the day of the photo shoot was one of his hardest days probably since debut.

All of the EXO members have even mentioned over and over, "If you ever need to talk about something, feel free to talk to us."

Yet, he keeps it all bottled up inside his locked up heart.

Narrator's P.O.V:

"Sehun-ah, may I talk to you?" Suho pulled open the glass door, letting in a blasted force of cold air.

Sehun was sitting out at the balcony, on the floor, wearing a light fleece long sleeve with fitted jeans, not caring about the rushing wind.

He nodded, staring out at the lifeless trees while mindset on who knows what.

"Sehun, I've noticed these unusual behavior coming from you frequently. Is there something that's causing you trouble that your like this?"

The leader glanced at the maknae, waiting patiently for his answer.

"Hyung," Sehun began, turning his attention towards the ladder.

"do you think I'm worthless?" 

Suho's eyes widen in surprise by the question.

Never in his life have he ever thought anyone close to him was worthless.

He thought everyone was different in many ways whether able or not, they can do anything and set their mind and heart to where they wanna reach out to.

"Now, Sehun, what makes you say that?"

"Many people on this planet have opinions and their minds say that certain things are useless and not worth doing to possibly even save a life."

"And apparently, I'm one of those criticized people who want to express something I love but tortured to possibly death each time I take a bigger step in achieving a goal."

Suho paused for a moment before speaking.

His gaze soften, looking at Sehun as if he can see another side to this human being.

Sehun seemed to look like the little boy that has his heart into his own passion, finally reaching to that goal, but only taken down by one's action.

"Hyung, am I worthless?" The maknae asked again, his eyes were hard, blurred by the tears forming on the brim.

The hyung wanted to yell at him that he isn't worthless, yet he didn't want to burst out in front of the already weakened maknae.

Suho closed his eyes, only to see memories of Sehun looking torned, sad, beaten down.

He opened his mouth to speak, the cold air filling in his soul, urging him to say it.

"Oh Sehun, I will not allow anyone, in the EXO family, to be called worthless."

Sehun opened his eyes, finding the leader nowhere on the balcony and the door closed.

A pin drop sound could be heard, gone by a blink of an eye.

A loud gasp past by, attention was towards the third room, located upstairs, on the right side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for another short chapter!!! CLIFFHANGER THERE GUISES!!! XD Plus school is starting tomorrow....I HATE ITTT!! But hopefully I won't get writer's block cause I brainstorm story ideas during class....lol XD