The Hoodie Haul

The Bipolar Jerk

D.O's P.O.V:

Oh my gosh, hyung...

So apparently, Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung found a store where they sell a bunch of branded hoodies.

They said something about stocking up on SNSD fanboy jackets and stuff.

Crazy hardcore fanboys...sigh...

I'll be in the kitchen now...

Narrator's P.O.V:

Chanyeol walked around the house for the fourth time, begging Suho to go, whining.

He sat on his knees, clasping his hand together.

"Chanyeol...I know you want to go, but we have to see if everyone's schedule is clear. Sehun and Soohyun aren't back yet either."

"Ughhhhh, fine."

Baekhyun sighed as well, following after his tall friend, who went outdoors to the backyard.

"What are the boys up to this time?" Kris walked into the living room, seeing the two mopping around like little girls.

"They wanted to go some where to buy hoodies. I don't know why they need to go so bad though..." Suho pinched his nose bridge, shrugging.

"Did Sehun and Soohyun come back yet?"

"No, they called and said their picking up some groceries on the way. It was an hour ago since they called."

"Hmmm. They seem oddly close today. Do you know anything about this Suho?"

"I didn't hear anything. Maybe their both excited for the holidays."

"Well, Christmas isn't until 3 weeks Suho. I don't think that's what's making them stuck together side by side."

"Well, go on with what you have in mind hyung."

"I think their dating."

"What?!? Hyung, you know that their both close maknaes, but are you sure?"

"I'll go ask Kai if he heard anything last night. I heard crying when we were watching tv."

"Alright. Just don't make it too obvious about what your asking. You know Kai, he's a bit sensitive about this subject."

Kris nodded, his mind was crowded with thoughts and it wasn't going to go away unless the couple spitted out the truth.

Suho patted his back, showing a small smile, "Don't over think it."

-----------------------

Kai looked up, surprised when Kris stormed in.

"Is there something wrong hyung?"

"No, I just need to ask you something urgent."

Kai peered at Kris's face, he took note that he had to answer truthfully.

"Last night, since you went to sleep early, did you by chance hear any crying?"

Kai's eyebrow raised up, unsure if he should answer.

"I don't think I heard anything. Sehun and Soohyun were sleeping calmly when I walked in."

"Oh, so they slept before you."

"Yeah." Kai's voice trailed off, knowing something that he couldn't blurt out.

"Well I just wanted to ask since I thought I heard crying. Thanks for answering though."

Kai nodded at the member.

After seeing him leave, he looked out the window.

*But Sehun wasn't in his bed last night...*

---------------------------------------------------

"WE'RE HOME!~" Bring in bags full of food, you helped hold the door as Sehun waddled in with several bags in his hand.

"Thanks." He showed a grin, making you giggle.

"Where were you guys?" Kris walked out of the laundry room, glancing at the bags.

"We went out to go get bubble tea. We also stopped at the market to go buy some stuff for D.O hyung."

Kris opened his mouth to speak, but then got interrupted by a screaming Chanyeol.

"FINALLY YOU TWO ARE BACK! I WAS WAITING FOREVER SO WE CAN GO HOODIE SHOPPING!!!!!"

You stared at Baekhyun, who beamed cheerfully, bouncing up and down with Chanyeol.

"Well, what are we waiting for? GAJA EXO!~"

-----------------

Once the loud duo arrived at the hoodie shop, they raided inside like there was no tomorrow.

Baekhyun picked out several SNSD hoodies, matching with Chanyeol's pile.

"They must really like SNSD unnies..." You mumbled, gaping at how they smiled after each hoodie.

Chanyeol was smiling so hardcore, he ended up scaring some of the shoppers.

"Oh look, there's EXO hoodies!" Xiumin gasped as he picked up his own hoodie.

"IT'S ME!!!~"

Interested, the guys gathered around, observing the ones with their picture.

"Let's go look at the Couples section." Sehun whispered, whisking you away from the group.

Kris looked up with a poker face.

*Seems fishy...*

------

At the end of the shopping spree, Baekhyun and Chanyeol paid for all the hoodies.

They got punished for buying so much and for forcing Kris to drive them.

"Thanks Baekhyun and Chanyeol oppa!~" You beamed, holding out a random hoodie that the guys chose.

Some of the boys were kind enough and picked out your favorite bands and little cute words and pictures, knowing that you barely have enough clothes to fit in a small suitcase.

You sheepishly smiled as Tao ruffled your hair.

"Anything for our special stylist." Lay chuckled, hitting Xiumin.

"Oh, so you guys are willing to go bra shopping with me if I asked?"

Chen spitted out some of his water, surprised by your question.

Kris shook his head in shame, whacking Lay on the head for saying such things.

"No, not that willing." D.O blushed, getting embarrassed.

"I'm just joking oppas. I'm not that cruel." You smirked, wiggling your eyebrows.

"Oh Soohyun, so young and erted..." Luhan sighed, laughing at your actions.

He placed an arm around Sehun, playfully punching his arm.

*You don't know anything about my girlfriend hyung.* Sehun stuck out his tongue, punching Luhan back in the chest.