Kkamjong, Baby Panda, and Oh Sehun

The Bipolar Jerk

Baekhyun's P.O.V: 

Aish! I nearly tripped again during my solo! Curses, this choreography is confusing.

"Bacon!!~" My Chanyeol oppar! Jk jk, he's just my chingu. Maybe.......XD

"Jagiya!~ Are you still upset that I met SNSD before you?"

Okay, we had our first fight last week when he kept bragging on and on about being in a SNSD mv while still being a trainee at SM.

I am JELLY alright! But oh well, I still got a chance to be with them in a MV anyways.

"Ani, I'm fine. Can you help me on the dance please? Jebal?" My aegyo is too hard to resist my dear chingus!

Especially my eye smile, something that's worth to die for! XD

"Okay!~"

SooHyun's P.O.V:

"Excuse me, I'm new here and I would like to know where EXO is practicing at. And the closest bathroom there too."

After that brain fart of a story, I got really thirsty and I got into a phase of drowning myself with orange juice.

Now I gotta pee really bad. XP

"Okay, you are at the dressing rooms correct?"

"Yes."

"Just go up 8 levels from there and turn to your left. 2 rooms down is the bathroom in the narrow in and 6 rooms down is their practicing room. EXO-K is the first door and EXO-M is right beside it."

"Kamsamida!"

Oh, I gotta go NOW!!!

Narrator's P.O.V:

As you impatiently waited, the elevator doors open with a loud ding, making you exasperated.

You ran out and made a buzz line to the woman's room, causing the door to slam loudly.

"Mwoh? You saw her too right?" Lay pointed at the spot you ran to, confused.

"Saw who? I didn't see anyone." LuHan shook his head.

*Must of been an illusion from dancing so hard* Lay scratched his head and shrugged it off.

"Ahhah. That feels much better." You came out of the bathroom, sighing in satisfaction.

"What feels much better?" Kai popped up, scaring you.

"Nothing.~" You blurted out too quickly.

"Were you taking a dump?" Kai turned his head from side to side to check if anyone was around.

You frantically shook your head.

"I needed to pee." You murmured and slipped out of the conversation.

"WAIT!~ Why are you here? Did you finish picking out the outfits?" Kai followed after you, directly by your side.

"Yes, I finished picking out the outfits." You crossed your arms across your chest.

"And did you pick anything revealing for me?" The latter batted his eyes at you.

"Yes, I did. I chose out an outfit that will show your crotch." You sarcastically smiled with dimples that was deep in your cheeks.

"Uhm, isn't that too revealing?" He awkwardly cough.

"I was kidding. Why are you following after me anyways?" You faced him, glaring intentively.

"Because I wanted to talk to you! We're finished anyways. We're leaving to go down to the dressing rooms now."

"Really?! So I waited for the dang elevator doors to open, for me to go pee, all for nothing?!" You squeaked.

"Yeah. But no worries, you won't be alone now!" Kai took your arm and hooked it with his.

"I want to join!~" XiuMin came out of the practice room and practically ran to hook on to your other arm.

Kai threw XiuMin a dirty look, "Aren't you a little too old to be doing this hyung?"

"Kai, don't be disrespectful! AND, aren't YOU suppose to be cold and charismatic?" XiuMin did his signature 'Baozi angry look'.

"ONLY ON CAMERAS!" The two boys bickered and yelled, making you squished in between.

Squeezing yourself out, you hopped back, bumping into Sehun.

"Omo, gwenchana?" The maknae shook his head, his expression seem somber.

"Did I do something wrong?" He passed by you, hanging his head low.

"Don't mind him Soohyunnie, he just had a bad time at practice. Don't think too much about it." Suho walked up, patting your shoulders comfortably.

"Has anyone called you Grandpa before?" You tilted your head up, meeting Suho's dorky grin.

"No, why? Do I look like one?" He scrunched his face, making wrinkles appear.

"Ha, you don't look like one. You just have that warm and comfort feeling with your words. It reminds me of my grandpa." You laughed, smoothing out the little creases on his face.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Ahn Suho! I love my granddaughter so much! Too bad my back hurts so much that I can't even hug her!" The leader made his voice more hollow, making a deep old voice.

You giggled at the strange leader's acts, feeling more welcomed.

Narrator's P.O.V:

As EXO-K's stylists came back, everyone got prepared for the photoshoot.

You were in charge of handing the outfits and doing EXO-M's makeup, which was light yet still impressing.

"Soohyun right?" One of the EXO-K's stylists went up to you, noticing you finished your work with EXO-M.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"Can you please do Kai's, Baekhyun's, and Sehun's makeup as I take EXO-M to the set?" She directed you towards the room that the 3 members were in.

You obliged and got started on Baekhyun's makeup, knowing that his makeup was going to be the darkest out of everyone.

"Hey hyung, look! Haha, I drew you as a chubby panda." Kai laughed, showing his portrait of Baekhyun.

The panda had dark rings around the eye, an arrow pointed at it, saying it shows Baekhyun's twin similarities

"Give me that notepad." Kai handed you the pad and marker.

After scribbling quickly on the paper, you tossed it back to him as you continued doing Baekhyun's eyemakeup.

The picture you drew resembled Kai, with black markings all over the face.

"Ahaha!!! Good one SooHyun! KKAMJONG!" Baekhyun hi-fived you, earning a low growl from the dancing machine.

"Quit pouting, I have to do your makeup now.....Kkamjong." You snickered at the nickname.

Kai grumbled with a straight face, crossing his arms like a little kid.

Soon, several staffs came in, crowding the room, grabbing their bags and items.

One of them tripped and accidently spilted all of his soda on Sehun, drenching the sad maknae.

"Sehun-goon, I'm so sorry!" The worker bowed and apoligized, Sehun released him before the man gave him a headache.

"Sehun, your hair! We only got thirty minutes before we go!" Baekhyun gasped, looking at the clock.

"Since you guys are done, why don't you go to the set and wait. If Sehun is late, tell the photographer that he's in process of touch up." You wrote a quick note for them to take and escorted them out.

"Sehun, go sit at the wash booth, I'll be right there with another outfit and the makeup set." 

The maknae obliged and ran down towards the hairstyling room.

You picked out another piece of clothing on the rack and grabbed the makeup box, rushing down to the other room.

Sehun already laided down, letting his wet hair drip in the sink.

You stared up at the clock again, there was only 24 minutes left before Sehun needed an excuse from getting in trouble.

SooHyun's P.O.V:

Maybe today isn't Sehun's day.

I feel bad for him, being sad already and then getting drench by some sticky liquid.

Oww, the water is really hot! I did'nt even notice the water was running.

Uhh, shampooing. Shampooing. Sham......pooing? XD

Narrator's P.O.V: 

As you carefully and quickly washed Sehun's hair, the maknae let a little tear slip from his eye.

You notice the little glare on his face, more tears came out.

You bit your lip from saying anything. *Something is really bothering him.*

After rinsing off all the soap, you wrapped a towel around his hair, rubbing it dry.

"Sehun, can you please sit up?" You asked softly, looking at his tear stained face.

"Can I please have a towel?" After sitting up, he hid his face with his hands.

"Here." Grabbing the towel, he wiped his face, his cheeks were red and his eyes were puffy.

````````````````````

You finished blow drying and crimped his hair, noticing a few minutes were left before EXO-K would start.

Sehun was still whimpering, a few tears would strain out every few seconds.

Clearing your throat, you handed him the clothes.

He went to the closet and changed, his sniffles were heard.

"Sehun, do you think you can make it?" You knocked on the door.

"Yeah, I'm finished." He came out, still holding the tear-stained towel.

"I'll do a light concealing. Come sit down." You patted the chair at the mirror and grabbed a brush and concealer.

Sehun closed his eyes,  knowing that you have to cover his dark and puffy bags.

Before you applied anything on him, another tear came out.

After a light debate in your head, you slapped down the makeup on the counter.

"You know what, I'll just tell the photographer your not feeling well. Go wait downstairs." You gave up, you could'nt stand to see him like this.

He looked dead to the world and he looks really hurt. Job of an idol has its disadvantages, you understood very well.

You parted ways towards the photoshoot room, the room was dim inside.

"Excuse me, where is the photographer may I ask?" You grabbed a random staff and asked politely.

"Talking to EXO-K about the poses over at that round table."

You bowed and ran off towards the group.

"Oh, Soohyun, where's Sehun?" Suho noticed your presences and perked up.

"He's not feeling well. Is it okay if he's excused today?" You faced the photographer, not liking the look on his displeased face.

"He's dismissed, but you and Sehun-goon is in charge of the blame if Mr.SooMan is not pleased." The stern look on his face scared you.

"I understand. I'll take him home guys. Good luck." You bowed for the last time and exited the room.