Early Snow?

The Bipolar Jerk

Narrator's P.O.V: 

After battling with your taste buds, you finally finished the dang pot of stew.

"Sehun-ah, are you hungry?" You called out, only silence repiled to you.

Before you rushed upstairs to call him, your head jerked to the couch, where the latter laid on the couch peacefully sleeping.

"I wonder what made his day so bad." You moved his bangs over a side and wiped off the little streak of leftover tear.

Your eyes lingered at his face, slowly traveling down to his arms, where he hugged the bear tightly.

"Its all yours now." You sighed and left the couch to give the tired boy some sleep.

``````````````````````````````````

Around noon, when the sun was preparing to end its shift, the EXO boys still have'nt returned yet.

"What's taking them so long today?" Sighing, you shrugged it off and went outside and closed the door quietly behind you.

The temperture was slowly dropping, but you needed something to blow off the hot steam you recieved from the kitchen earlier.

Roaming around the patio, you stopped at the zen garden.

The pond was frozen and the cushion have frosted its own lumps.

Grabbing one off the chair, you plunked down and played with the cold furniture.

*4 more weeks until Decemeber comes. Christmas.*

Even though it was your second day with EXO, it seemed like a lot of hours had passed by and each one was filled with a task.

Work, make someone happy, doing makeup, cooking, singing with the guys, learning a few new moves, and etc.

"Grandma Ju, please keep your hopes up for me. I'm determined and confident to work hard to keep up with the state of art you've proven. Your my only hope, you were the one who made me stronger and stronger, and made me something that's not like my rubbish parents." You clasped your hands together, closed your eyes, and prayed out your heart for your beloved grandma.

Being the only child, supposedly you were suppose to be the oldest but your mom had a miscarriage, you learned everything the hard way.

Your parents were constantly fighting, when they get drunk, it's like a World war started.

You were always inculded into their fight, if you agreed to one of them, the other would punish you.

If you kept your mouth quiet, which you have been doing for the past 5 years, you would've been punished by both.

One or another, you knew you had to escape.

Your mom would always come home with another man and sleep with them, same goes for your dad.

Sometimes, they would often throw you out of the house while they had a little "fun" moment.

On the last year they threw you out, you took all your belongings with you and left for good.

Closing your eyes for a moment, you felt another presences beside you.

"Long day, huh?" Kris gazed at you as his stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, I feel selffish. Taking a break from only 2 days when you guys work like 24/7." You chuckled lightly at the thought.

"Not quite. We get our own days on the weekends." Kris shrugged as a sly smirk appeared.

"Really? That's good. But still, you guys are practically slicing your own buns as an idol." You frowned at him with a glint of humor in your eyes.

"So, what were you doing out here anyways?" He changed the topic, disturbed by your meaning.

"I had alot of things on my mind. Like how I got here in the first place. And my tragic past." You murmured softly.

"Well let's clear them by having some dinner. I'm starving!" Kris bounced up, pulling you up along.

```````````````````````````````````````````

[A/n: Listen to this while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DGFvkqAX4Q ;D]

After eating the kimchi stew you made, everyone walked away with a full happy stomach.

"Soohyun, you wanna see something?" Suho waved you over, pulling you out to the patio.

Baekhyun, D.O., Chanyeol, and some of the EXO-M members came along, waiting for Suho's little surprise.

With a remote in hand, Suho pressed several buttons as the roof was lit with many different colors.

"WHA!!" Everyone gasped in surprise, twirling around to enjoy the view.

As you stared up in amazement, you felt a little drop pelting at your cheeks.

"Is it raining?" Chanyeol touched his face, feeling the same cold substance.

"No, its SNOWING!!!" Chen clapped as more snow fell, making small puddles on the ground.

"Isn't this the first time it's snowing?" Your eyes widden as you grew happy.

"LET'S TAKE A PICTURE! EVERYONE GATHER UP!" Suho announced, acting more giddy than usual, while backing up to take a picture.

"Done! That's so cute!~" He cooed at the picture as the little couples gather around to see.

~```````````````````

As the members inside heard the exitcement outside, they gathered around the large window to see snow drizzling down.

Sehun also heard from his room and stared out his own window.

"It's snowing." Each and every one of their faces were lit.

Sehun's lips curved up into a small smile, "Must be a Winter magic."

````````````````````````````````````````

How was this update? Here's a little gift for you Sehun craving fans;D :

Credit to fy-exo for the photo. This is a new pic from the cf EXO-K is shooting for. It's a facial cream I think;).