Flamingo Boxer Troubles

The Bipolar Jerk

Soohyun's P.O.V:

So over the past few weeks, Kai has been recovering well and the boys are FINALLY on a break from their MAMA promotions.

Wellllllll, technically we're having 3 weeks off before getting back into business for the next comeback. 

Right now, as Kai is still recovering his health, Sehun and I are studying on are our next subject test.

"Soohyun? Have you seen the underwear pile? I CAN'T FIND MY FLAMINGO BOXERS!!!!" Chanyeol screeched from below the stairs, walking around with dirty boxers and socks......just only boxers and socks, great.

"NO I HAVEN'T SEEN IT! ASK SUHO OPPA!!!!"

"ALRIGHT BOO!"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been fighting, ever since Baekhyun was caught 'flirting' with the newest co-stylist.

Those two have been up and down, constantly bringing either Suho or me into their little problems.

Why? ( ._.)

Chanyeol's P.O.V:

I think Baekhyun set up this trick.

That little weasel thinks he can just use his oh-so-special wink and woo that co-stylist.

UH HELLO! I'm the one you should be talking and winking to, okay?!?

"Suho hyung, have you seen my lucky flamingo boxers?"

"Sorry, I haven't seen them Yeolie, go ask Soohyun."

"I just asked her, and she told me to ask you."

"Well then ask Kris hyung. I think he took the basket to go find his boxers just now."

"Ugh. Alright hyung."

Luhan's P.O.V:

Hey guess what?! Sehun and I are having a one and one session, making awesome smoothies while we talk about girls.

Haha, Sehun's such a loser.

He said he didn't like any of the girls from the groups I've named, which was like ALL OF THEM.

Could he be gay?????

I don't know, but if anyone wants to get a piece of his tushie has to go through me!

I'm just glad that we're still good old buddies.

"Hey hyung, you want to get some bubble teas?"

HECK YES!

I eagerly nodded, uh duh!

You can't let good opportunity go to waste folks!

OHHH, maybe I'll even get him to pay for his special hyung.

Talk to ya later! TTYL, muah.

Baekhyun's P.O.V:

UGHHH. That bastard is sooooooo annoying. 

Why can't he grow up and learn that we must move on?

That co-stylist was pretty cute and she had the BIGGEST dimples too!

I just might ask her out on a sushi date...don't tell that dork though, it's bad enough he's sneaking up on my actions.

I don't need him to follow me around my special night out.

Oh whales, I'm going to freshen up and pick out an outfit.

Narrator's P.O.V:

Chanyeol had difficulties going through the pile of boxers when he had found Kris and gotten hold of the basket.

He dug from the bottom up and still his lucky boxers were no where to be found. 

Frustrated, he stormed down the stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a glass cup from the dishwasher for some water.

When he pulled out the top rack of dishes, he saw a piece of pink cloth hanging from the back.

Curious, he pulled the rack out a bit further.

Pulling the cloth out, his face morphed from the horror he saw.

It was a shredded piece of his beloved under-clothing and it was only a piece of the whole boxer that was visible.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!" The boy dashed up to the latter's room, knocking the door open as he rashly entered.

Baekhyun was shocked at the intruder and he quickly pulled up his pants, as he just pulled them off to get ready for a shower.

Chanyeol was growling fiercely and he held up the hand with the torn cloth.

"WHAT DID YOU DO YOU LITTLE DEVIL?" 

"Why are you blaming me?!"

"Who else is in this battle?! IT'S OBVIOUS YOU WOULD TRY TO SABOTAGE MY LUCK YOU WEASEL!!"

From Soohyun's room, she heard the loud commotion and she trampled out to find the fight.

She made her way to Baekhyun's room and slipped in.

"YAH!" The two boys looked at the girl at the doorway.

Soohyun stomped up to the both of them and held up a fist.

"Why are you two fighting?" 

Chanyeol's eyebrow raised up in confusion and Baekhyun smirked.

"ANSWER ME YOU IDIOTS!" The two flinched at the outburst.

"He started it!" They accused each other, pointing their dirty index in each other's faces.

With a swift grab, Soohyun pinched their ear lobes threateningly.

"Listen up, chumps. If I ever hear you two yelling about the stupidest things ever again during the showing of my dramas, I will rip out those tongues and feed it to the rest of the boys. You hear that?!" 

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun clamped their mouth shut and nodded in fright.

"Good, now I'll be on my way. Bye oppas!~" Soohyun released the boys and skipped her way back into her little den.

"God she's scary." "No crap, Sherlock."

"Yah SAEKKI!"

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

I'M SO SORRY YOU GUYS. MIANHAE FROM MY SOUL TO MY ANCESTORS.

School is freaking stressful and I had so much to do and all of my free time became into work time since I've been gone. 

No, I'm not dead as you can already tell.

It's Thanksgiving break so A WEEK FREE FROM STUPID WORK!!

Oh yeah, I had a whole summer and what not, but still, I had major summer projects that I had to perfect or it'll be the end of my existence.

(I come from an Asian family. We don't do bad grades, it's a disgrace.) XD

Anyways, I'll try my best to update more as I have a whole week off. 

And I'll try to squeeze in a small chapter on the three weeks back to school before winter break begins.

AND WINTER BREAK OMG MORE FUN YOU GUYS!!!

MORE INTERNET TIME....:D

BYE.

Jk. 

Thanks for all of you guys who have been patiently waiting for an update and welcome new subscribers!

Urhhh that's it.

BYE.