A Warning from Kris

The Bipolar Jerk

Several days have passed and Christmas was just hours away.

The boys were chatting with excitement and they couldn't wait to see what they received from their secret Santa.

Sitting in Kris's room, because Sehun was taking a nap in his own room, you were wrapping up last minute gifts.

Kris, who had been lazy, finally got out to go buy gifts the night before, ducked his head in shame.

"Kris, you can't be lazy as leader. Shame on you!" You playfully scolded the tall blonde member, taping up another gift after another.

"Hey, for your information, I was researching up online to find perfect gifts before I went out to get them!

Lucky for you, all the gifts were already in brown boxes so you didn't know what gifts Kris picked out.

Instead of letting you do all the work, he pulled out and handed you pieces of tape.

Remembering about how close you and Sehun were, Kris decided to jump on the chance to ask you.

He feared the members might come up and hear what they were going to say, so he decided to speak in English.

"Soohyun, you've been quite close with Sehun lately, care to share?

You jumped a little in shock, eyeing the curious member.

"What do you think, Kris? What are your thoughts?" Mocking him, you played back with another question.

"You know you can't hide from me, Soohyun. I know exactly what's going on with you and Sehun." He eyes turned into slits, crossing his arms.

You bit your lip nervously, feeling ashamed of being caught.

"Alright, alright, you got me, but you cannot tell Sehun that you know!"

"Yeah that's what I thought. You guys are dating aren't you?"

You sighed, nodding.

"Just be careful of the fans, I think their suspecting your presence in the EXO house hold."

Your eyes widen, forgetting about the angry mob of die-hard fans.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I forgot about the fans."

"We can only hope for your sake to be safe from them. Don't say I didn't warn you, it was in your contract as well."

Peering down at the carpet, you quietly finished wrapping the presents, gathering them to go put them under the Christmas tree.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

Sorry for not updating, I WAS SO SICK!!! >X(

But I'm a bit better now and back with a chapter.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!~