The Poker Face Ssem

The Bipolar Jerk

Narrator's P.O.V:

As the two of you walked in, you both noticed a new face in the house, along with Kris and Suho who were talking to the stranger.

"Sehun, who is he?" You quietly whispered, eyeing the male, who was wearing a casual suit, carrying a coffee brown suitcase.

The man was averagely tall, handsome looking and had a slight poker face on as he talked.

Sehun shrugged carelessly, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Looks like the kids came back. Mr.Kang, I would like to introduce you to our maknae and our member's cousin." Suho politely smiled at the man, urging the both of you to come closer.

"Nice to meet you, I will be your private teacher for the year. I hope you're ready to start learning soon because we'll be working together alot." Mr.Kang bowed shortly before shaking Sehun's hand, after he introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Soohyun. Nice to meet you." You did a bow in return and shook Mr.Kang's big hand.

"Mr.Kang will be coming by 4 days a week to teach you both and he will try his best to get you both caught up before you two actually go to school. Please show him lots of respect and do well on learning or one or both of you will have to take a break from EXO for a while." Kris smirked behind the teacher and backed away to his room.

"I'll be going now so you guys can start working. Work hard dongsaengs!~" Suho grinned then left to where ever he went to.

Right away, the male teacher started sitting down on the couch and began digging out his lesson sheets.

"Do both of you have your own materials to write with and on?" Mr.Kang looked up from his suitcase.

"De, we'll go get them." In unison, you and Sehun replied then ran to go fetch a notebook and pen.

`````````````````````````````````

During the last lesson about Shakespeare, Sehun's stomach started to growl loudly.

Embarrassed, Sehun hugged his stomach with one arm, while the other was writing.

Mr.Kang didn't seem to catch the sound as he continued reading love poems, doing a hair flip as he sighed.

"Okay, that's enough notes for English today. Let's move onto the writing section." Again, Sehun's stomach moaned, yet the teacher still didn't notice.

"Uhm, ssem?" You peeked at Sehun's distressed look, raising your hand.

"Yes Soohyun?"

"May we take a break for dinner? I'm really hungry right now." You meekly smiled, awkwardly fake the expression of a stomach growl, as Sehun's stomach did the noise.

"Alright,"

Excited, Sehun immediately stood up, then getting blocked by Mr.Kang.

"after, we write a short entry about today and share them."

Groaning, Sehun landed flatly on the ground, he huffed out nonsense, sprawling on the floor.

"Sehun oppa, I'll get you bubble tea after we finish eating. Just quickly write." You whispered into his ear, pulling him up.

Sehun brighten up like a kid on Christmas, nodding with a big smile.

The teacher eyed your action curiously before announcing the mark to start writing.

``````````````````

After 5 minutes have passed, both of you have already written a half page about your day.

"Sehun, would you like to share your story?" 

"No thanks, I'll pass." Sehun quickly blurted before Mr.Kang ripped the notebook from his hand.

He scanned over the paper quickly, his eyebrow slowly arched up as he read.

"You cried, then kissed the girl after blubbering out tears and snot? What type of entry is this?" Disgust was written all over his face.

"HEY! I didn't kiss her, I accidently fell forward! Didn't you read the sentence?!?" Sehun turned red, trying to fix the awkward situation.

You started to get pink along with him as you realized you written almost the same perspective as him.

"Let me ask you something Soohyun. Do you have a thing for this guy? He's not worth it, that tan kid upstairs has more chances than him." Your eyes widen as the teacher asked you.

"KAI?!? That monkey doesn't have a brain to have a chance with her!" Sehun shot back, angered by the statement.

After awhile, the two males glared at each other.

To break up the silence, you decided to call out for dinner.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Walking down the street, holding bubble teas, you and Sehun conversed about random topics.

"Man, that poker face guy really irks me. Gahh...What's wrong with him?!? Reading my story and crap." The latter threw his hand up, expressing his anger.

"He's not that bad. Plus, he's kinda handsome." You giggled.

"Handsome? Handsome my . The only one who's handsome is me." Sehun snorted, a bit jealous by your confession.

"Alright grumpy gramps, you're handsome."

He brightly smiled, mentally cheering as you snook your head in amusement.

"So Soohyun, how's your arm?"

'It's fine, thanks for asking."

"Glad to hear. And I'm really truly sorry, I should've been more careful,"

"It's alright-"

"to watch after your lazy ."

You glared at him, then realizing it was your own fault as you did cause him to get a cut and having to run with you on his back, worrying about you.

"I'm sorry too. That cut on your hand healed up right?"

"Yeah, thanks for the concern."

"No problem."

Both smiling, the two of you went home, on the other side of the hill.