Home Sweet Mother Devil

The Bipolar Jerk

After what seemed like forever, you hopped out of Kris's car and waited.

After agreeing to be this celebrity's cousin, your life just turned a bit better than your old one.

"Here's the keys." Kris tossed you the key to your new home, one that you hoped not to be bad as the last one.

*Wow, although it's quite dark, it's nice!* You smiled brightly and unlocked the door.

"Holy shiz! This is so cool!!!!" You screamed inside your head as you marveled around the large house.

"Here are your bags." Kris waddled through the door, holding all your luggage.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I made you carry all these!" You ran over to the giant and took the bags from him.

"What, no tip?" Making his own joke, Kris didn't even crack a smile.

"Jeez, what is up with Mr.Giraffe. He didn't even laugh at his own joke." You pouted and pulled out a wadded up bill.

The latter stared at you weirdly as if you were a virus.

" I was kidding. You can take your belongings up to the fifth room to your left." Again, Kris didn't even crack a smile.

"YAHHHHH! HYUNG! HYUNG!!!!! DON'T FORGET MY GUCCI BAG! NO ONE CARES! I WANT BUNS! YAH! YEOLIE! STOP TOUCHING ME!" What seems like old ladies at the supermarket bickering, the rest of EXO came home.

"EVERYONE SHHHAAAAAAD UPPPPP!" The only fluent English speaker in the house barked, all the members stopped at once and entered the house with silence.

" Oh hello Soohyun!" Chanyeol and Suho waved with a bright smile plastered on their faces.

You saluted back at them, " Hello!"

As if another day gone by, most of the members didn't notice your presence and went to do their own business.

Not wasting another minute, you went up to go find your room.

"LET ME HELP YOU!" You yelp as XiuMin popped behind you and took your bags away.

"What room should I take you to miss Soohyun?" Acting like a bell boy, he let you led the way.

*Fifth room to my left* You counted on your way and opened the door.

"Oh, so this is where your staying. You live right next to Exo-K's maknae, Sehun!" The cheeky latter grinned and placed your bags down.

"Wait! Here you go." You gave him some money.

"Why are you giving this to me?" Xiumin cocked his head a bit in confusion.

"My treat for your buns." *Pfft, that sounded funny* You giggled as you explained.

"BUNS!" Xiumin chanted as he hugged you, bouncing up and down with excitement.

You laughed as Xiumin ran down the hallway and down the stairs like a monkey.

Before you closed your room door, someone called out obnoxiously, "YAH!"

"Excuse me?" You poked your head out, to see an angry neighbor.

"Why did you give the guy money?" Sehun growled in annoyance.

"Because he was nice and he helped me so I gave him money for buns." You gave the latter an eye smile.

"Well don't do it again!" After yelling the last word, Sehun slammed his door shut.

You jumped at the loud noise and awkwardly sat at your bed.

*What a day.*