Calling... BabyAndRice

♨ Kimchi Dumplings Review Shop ♨ || Closed Hiatus ||

 

Title[3/5]: I've never seen a title like this but I''ve seen stories with similar plot lines.

 

Poster(s)[3/5]: It was okay. It's hard to read 'Parental' though.

 

Description & Foreword [6/10]: I'm gonna have to edit your description to make it more clear. See if it wasn't for your trailer, I thought the baby was the one giving her problems. Tip #1: Do not use Comin Sans MS. Most people on AFF hate Comic Sans MS.

Description Edited Version:

 

7 years after a divorce, Han Yeseul’s mother decides to get married to a wealthy and successful man. There's one thing that Yeseul didn't know before her and her mother move d into his house... Her mother’s husband or her new father had a son. His son was a spoiled and troublesome brat who loved to pick up immature fight with Yeseul!

Until...

They lost their parents in a car accident. They're left alone to take care of their 9 month old baby brother. Will the baby be okay having his older siblings as parents? Are they going be okay parents?

 

Or something along the lines of that. As for your foreword.... I suggest you take of the copyright, character pictures, Comic Sans MS, the greeting, etc. Just leave a shorter greeting, the trailer link, and the warning. If it wasn't for your trailer I would have thought that the baby was the troublesome one. You should be more clear with that.

 

Plot and Characters[20/30]: I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of the non-exisent parents. The whole 'parents died in a car accident thing' is played out. I suggest you say that they died on their honeymoon cruise trip or something more creative. You weren't really clear on somethings. You made your OC/the reader or whatever seem like a Mary Sue. I suggets giving her some more traits that can be expressed throughout the story.

 

Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation/Word Chose[18/25]:(Is your grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word chose correct?) You messed up alot on past-tense and present tense. For example, in the first chapter you said take instead of took, stands instead of stood, etc. If you want, you could add me as your co-author/ beta reader for like 1 month or so just to edit the mistakes.

 

Flow[7/10]: It was alright.

 

Overall Enjoyment[10/15]: I'm not into these sort of stories.

 

Grade: 67%