Calling... kpoprox9764

♨ Kimchi Dumplings Review Shop ♨ || Closed Hiatus ||

 

Title[4/5]: Eh... Your title is fine but you should capitalize the F in full and the P in people. You should also use only one question mark. Two or more just piss off readers.

 

Poster(s)[4/5]: It's cute. Though there are alot of things going on such has 3 boys, 2 girls, buildings, flowers, paintings and butterflies.

 

Description & Foreword [7/10]: Okay let's begin with your description. Instead of using:

' 17 year old, Yoo Hanbyul is supposed to be in her last year of high school at Kyeongbuk High School. But suddenly her mother dies due to an unknown cause, with her father working overseas she has no choice but to live with her annoying cousin, Yoo Hye Mi. Her father enrolled her at the School of Performing Arts, Seoul.

But, it might not be that bad attending this high school because.......
 
 
The members of a certain idol group go there! '
 
You should use:
 
17 year old Yoo Hanbyul was supposed to be in her last year og high school at Kyeongbuk High School but her plans are changed once her mother oddly dies due to some unknown reason. And with her father working overseas, she had no choice but to live with her annoying cousin, Yoo Hyemi and go to school at the School of Performing Arts in Seoul.
 
It might not be all to bad to attend the high school because some of the memebers from a popular idol group go there!
 
Now let's go onto your foreword: I highly suggest you delete all the personality traits and the EXO members profiles. You should save them into a new file on something safe so that you remind yourslef to express these traits throughout your story. Okay leave the credits. Take away the plagarism thing. It's unattractive on all stories. Also take away that little spoiler says cameos of more kpop idols. You should put in a small portion from your first chapter that is interesting. It's optional to keep that little greeting but I don't like seeing them at all on stories.
 

 

Plot and Characters[25/30]: From my perspective Hanbyul is kinda crazy. Which is great because she's hopefully not a Mary-Sue. I say that Hanbyul is crazy because she thought an ahjummah would be delusional, kicked a starnger because she looked scary, and crap like that. I honestly breifely skimmed through because I only read EXO/TaoXReader fanfics - ~ -. To me Hyemi doesn't seem all too annoying. It seems like she somewhat wants to be close to Hanbyul. I suggest if you want her to be annoying give her more lines, always bother people, be a y queenka, etc.  The plot hasn't really progressed very far and hope it does soon.

 

Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation/Word Chose[23/25]: It was okay. You could improve your vocabulary slightly. Everything else was fine. I suggest going back to see anything that I've missed. 

 

Flow[8/10]: It was okay. It progessed kinda fast between the first and second chapters.

 

Overall Enjoyment[13/15]: As I said before I usually don't really read non-EXO or non-Tao X Reader fanfics. But this was okay. It could be better. Tip: From the 2 second I saw that you put some questions up for the readers. Some readers would most likely shy away from stories like that unless they get mentioned or get karma. 

 

Grade: 84%  

Reviewed By: cottonSHINeecandy