Ice-Cream and a Tutor

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Your POV}

 

"Well done with your hard work today!" Chanyeol laughed as he stretched. You two had just finished your last day cleaning. Thank you God!

You shut the janitor door for the last time of the weekend. 

"That's the last time I'm going to be late." Chanyeol smiled as you two walked out of the halls. 

"Same." You sighed. 

"How about I get you a treat as an reward?" Chanyeol offered as he pushed the front door of the school open and walked out.

"Depends what it is." You said with a poker face. 

"You'll see." Chanyeol winked.

He led you the whole way down the streets, you were about to continue walking when he grabbed your arm and hauled you into an ice-cream shop.

 

"I hate ice-cream." You complained as Chanyeol handed you a vanilla cone, taking a of his chocolate cone. Chanyeol managed to get his ice-cream for free because the lady working at the counter was apparently a 'huge fan' of EXO.

"Well, you're still going to at least try it." He smiled as you two sat down on a vacant table. 

"No I'm not." You denied.

"Yes, you are." Chanyeol replied with a poker face.

"No, I'm not." You said, also, with a poker face.

"Yes, you are." 

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

 

"Are you sure about that?" Chanyeol smirked slightly. You glared at him, wondering what he ment by that.

"Posi-." Your sentence was put to a halt because of Chanyeol's one quick fluid motion. You looked down at and breathed heavily. He just shoved his ice-cream in your mouth. 

"Okay, you tried it." He smiled as he pulled his ice-cream back to him.

You sent a glare before storming out of the shop. 

 

"You're a very moody little person aren't you?" Chanyeol sniggered when he finally caught up to you. 

You didn't look at him and continued walking. "Come on ~~~~~! Hey! You wasted my money and you don't see me getting mad!" He laughed, whilst pouting.

"Talk to me!" He whined, grabbing you arm. You pulled away and glared at him.

"I didn't want to do this...." Chanyeol started, "if you don't talk to me, I'll tell Baekhyun you got detention." 

You shot him a quick look and he immediately smirked. I am going to kill you one day, Park Chanyeol.

You sighed, "what is this, blackmail?" 

 

"You can call it that." He smiled, he thought for a while before speaking again, "I would like you to say: thank you for buying you ice-cream and sorry for wasting your money."

You breathed heavily and bit your lip, you were in total denial of doing it but you didn't want Baekhyun to find out you got detention, the last time you got detention... let's just say it didn't go down to well.

"I-I'm sorry." You muttered, almost inadauble.

"What was that?" Chanyeol chuckled. 

"I-I'm sor-sorry." You stuttered.

Chanyeol beamed at you, "what about the thank you?" 

"That's all your getting." You stated as you opened the gate to opened the door to the EXO dorm.

"I can settle for that." Chanyeol chuckled as he followed in behind you before shutting the door.

 

You ran your hand through your hair as you struggled to understand the problems in front of you. You groaned and broke your pencil in half. 

You seriously couldn't understand algebra, you thought you understood it when Sehun explained it to you but when you went to do it, you really didn't remember how to do it.

"Come in!" You shouted when there was a faint knock at the door.

When the door clicked open, Sehun walked in, holding a bundle of folded clothes.

"K-Kyungsoo hyung said these are B-Baekhyun hyung's clothes." Sehun stuttered, setting Baekhyun's clothes onto his bed. 

"Sehun," you started, Sehun looked at you with innocent eyes, "can you help me with this?" 

"You still don't get this?" Sehun smiled weakly as he crouched down beside you.

 

"Not at all." You sighed, placing your head in your hands.

After Sehun explained it you still didn't manage to understand it, Sehun practically did your homework for you. 

"If you still don't get it, I can tutor next week, EXO-K has a free scheudule, apart from a performance on Inkigayo." Sehun offered, standing up slowly.

"Really?" You raised an eyebrow.

Sehun smiled innocently, "really."

 

You sighed as Baekhyun continued to drag you the entire way to the canteen, his exact words were: 'I hate seeing you eat all by yourself! Come on, you're my sister, you can eat with me and EXO.'

Baekhyun waved like a mad man as he hauled you over to the circular table at the top of the school's canteen.

You clenched your fists when you saw that whose foot you stood on, sitting at the EXO table, beside Lu Han.

"It's ~~~~~ and Baekhyun!" Suho yelled. 

All around the canteen were trainees and SM idols, you felt oddly out of place not being a trainee nor an idol, you were lucky SM agreed to letting you in their private academy because your were Baekhyun's sister.

Baekhyun pushed down onto a seat in the middle of him and Tao. 

EXO-M and K started talking of stuff you were completely not interested in. Lu Han and the were talking about something different than everyone else. You noticed Lu Han would glance at you quite often and the would send you glares.

 

After you managed to return home after a day of boring hell, you walked upstairs and opened the door to your room. You furrowed your eyebrows when you saw Sehun setting out supplies on the desk neatly. 

"Sehun?" 

He spun around at your voice and smiled. "Ready?" He laughed.

You nodded and brought out your books. 

 

[A/N: Sorry, boring chapter... AGAIN >.< I'm very disappointed with this chapter... But don't you worry, it's all just building up ;) Sorry for not updating yesterday, school is trying to destroy me.]