Welcome To Your New Home!

These Irritating and erted Boys

{Your POV}

 

You stared at your idiotic brother in disbelief of the statement he just made. 

"I have to... WHAT?!" You shout, grabbing your short brother by the collar of his shirt.

He laughed nervously before answering, "you should go pack and calm yourself down."

"I am not going anywhere!" You huffed, releasing him from your threat.

 

You were about to make a dramatic exit from the kitchen when Baekhyun cleared his throat, "you know you won't have to make dinner if you do go."

You froze in your spot hearing that sentence, you always hated having to make dinner, sometimes you just didn't do it on purpose because you were too lazy to, and to piss Baekhyun off.

You turned around slowly to look at him again, "what about cleaning?"

He smiled when he noticed you slowly beginning to give in, "D.O said he would take care of all of that." 

No cleaning, no cooking, no taking care of Baekhyun, it all doesn't seem to bad...

 

"So, no housework at all?" You raised your eyebrows, whilst shaking your head. 

"No housework is correct." Baekhyun smirked, he was so glad you were giving in this easily. 

You smiled at the thought of not having to do anymore work at all in the house, "I'll go, but if I have to do one bit of housework, I am gone, okay?"

"Go pack your stuff." Baekhyun smiled, sitting back down to eat his food.

You immediately beamed when you walked into the hall. NO HOUSEWORK AGAIN! YES! 

 

-The Next Day-

 

You hopped out of the black limo and followed behind Baekhyun whilst pulling your two suitcases along behind you.

When you saw the house open up in front of you, you were immediately dumbfounded, it was huge and extremely modern. 

"Holy ." You said with a poker face. 

"Oh my God." Baekhyun said with a blank stare as well. 

Baekhyun and you took a quick walk around the house, the house was spilt into two sections, the left side of the house belonged to the members of EXO-M and the right side belonged to EXO-K. 

You and Baekhyun were the only ones inside the house right now, the other members were supposed to arrive soon. 

 

"What side am I staying in?" You asked Baekhyun after you looked through all of the rooms.

"With me, in EXO-K." Baekhyun smiled, moving slowly around the white couch in the EXO-K living room. 

"Then what room?" You asked again, sitting down beside him on the couch.

"Well, me and Chanyeol decided we were going to stay in the same room when we were told we were moving in, soooo.... you have to stay with me and Chanyeol." Baekhyun laughed, leaving the room slowly while he told you the last sentence.

You widened your eyes and stood up as quickly as possible, Baekhyun grabbed onto the stool beside the island in the kitchen, you walked closer to him slowly, glaring at him evilly. 

 

"I have to what?!" You exclaimed at the scared boy, holding a chair. 

"Only because, there is no rooms left, so it's either with us, or with Kai and D.O! And you're my sister, I'm not going to let you sleep in someone else's room, trust me Kai is a bit of a ert." Baekhyun explained, holding the chair up. 

"You are so dead." You growled. 

 

[A/N: Wow! Thanks for all the subscribers <3 Aish, sorry short chapter again, sorry >.< Below is a picture of the house you shall be staying in ;) ]