The Problems of Lu Han, Oh SeHun and Park Chanyeol

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Your POV}

 

You sighed as you pulled out a bottle of ice-cool water from the fridge. You shut the door quickly and took a quick sip of the clear water and headed to the living room. 

When you walked through the door of the living room you saw a boy, reading a book, his face was covered entirely with the book.

You briefly saw the boy behind the book peek out the side of his book but quickly covered his face again, he was so quick you were unable to catch who this boy was.

You raised an eyebrow at him and sat down beside this boy on the white couch. 

The boy squirmed around uncomfortably on the couch, trying to move away from you. What the hell is wrong with this boy?!

You moved closer to the boy, trying to catch a glimpse of who he was. He covered his face more with the book before falling entirely of the couch and landing with a thud on the floor.

 

He didn't look back but ran out of the room quickly, dropping the book behind as he ran out to the hall. You didn't manage to see his face as he was running so fast. Strange child.

"GOD! SEHUN! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" You heard a voice come from the hall, you took a wild guess the boy behind the book was Sehun.

"Sorry hyung." Yep, that's definitely Sehun. 

You heard the voice let out an irritated sigh before speaking, "it's okay, why were you running, anyway?"

"N-No reason." Sehun replied, then you heard footsteps run up the stairs and yet another irritated sigh. Why is this boy so afraid of me?

You watched the living room door open up again and you realized who the person in the hall was. No other than Lu Han. 

 

"Now I understand why he was running." Lu Han smirked before sitting on the left hand-side of the couch, far away from you. 

"I'm still waiting for my apology." Lu Han said after a moment of silence. You continued to stare at the white wall in front of you. "Why don't you speak much?!" He coldly said from a side-view of you, when you didn't reply.

"I don't like wasting my breath on people who aren't worth it." You sighed, standing up from the sofa. You caught a glimpse of Lu Han's face before you slammed the living room door, he looked appalled.

"No! Oh my God, Kris, it's not pronounced like that!" You looked over at the island in the kitchen. Kai was scolding Kris while pointing to a piece of paper that was resting on the island.

Being the nosy person you were, you peeked at the paper and saw he was trying to teach Kris some more Korean. 

Kris took his head out of his hands and looked up, then he spotted you. "Oh! Hey ~~~~~!"

 

Kai spun around immediately and smiled, "Hey!" You noticed Kris mouth to you a quick, 'help me.'

You glanced at the both of them quickly before walking on. "Well she likes to talk a lot." Kai smirked as he turned back around to Kris.

"What?! No she doesn't!" Kris disagreed.

"It's called being sarcastic!" Kai yelled, sighing, yet again.

I can't believe I have only been here for three hours and I already feel like leaving. You sighed at the thought, when you realized there was something blocking your way from standing on the top step of the stairs.

You took your gaze off your shoes and saw Sehun, his face shoved inside, yet again, another freakin' book. You cleared your throat when he wouldn't budge. He peeked quickly over the top of the upside-down book, before swiftly standing up and slamming his door shut. 

 

You stared at Sehun's door for a while before letting out an irritated sigh and walking into your room.

Inside Baekhyun was lying on his bed asleep, while Chanyeol was looking in a mirror, fidgeting with his fluffy hair. You stole a glance at Chanyeol, before you lay down on your bed. 

"You and Baekhyun like to rest a lot, don't you." Chanyeol chuckled, taking his gaze of the mirror in his hand. 

You didn't reply, but just stared at the ceiling, looking at it like it was the most precious thing in this entire world. Chanyeol gave off a soft pout before walking over to you.

"What's wrong kiddo? Cat got your tongue?" He laughed again. He obviously found his joke amusing, but you really didn't.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at your silence and shook you gently. "Speak to me...." He pouted slightly.

From his touch, you smacked his hand away, he looked at you, slightly shocked. "Don't talk to me." You glared at him. You were not in the best mood after finding out you had to stay in this room.

 

He blinked cutely and shuffled away, looking quite upset, you couldn't help but feel bad for him. You sighed heavily and sat up.

"I'm sorry." You said, under your breath. Chanyeol looked back at you with wide eyes. "Did you just speak to me?!" He smiled happily.

You nodded, furrowing your eyebrows. "Baekhyun said you never talk!" He laughed. I TALK! 

"I do talk." You snapped back. "He said you usually don't open up to people until you know them for a while." Chanyeol explained as he neared you again. 

It was true, but you were not going to admit that. "What time is it?" You tried to change the subject.

"About seven o'clock." Chanyeol chuckled, glancing at his wrist, but then he realized there was no watch there.

The room fell silent after a while, then you decided to make conversation since Chanyeol was looking around the room awkwardly.

 

"What's wrong with that Sehun boy?" You asked, Chanyeol seemed relieved you said something. "Sehun? What do you mean?" He looked at you curiously, "have you got a little crush on him?" 

"NO!" You scolded Chanyeol, "he just seems to like books, a lot." "Books? He likes them but, he hasn't been reading them much recently." Chanyeol explained. You nodded slightly and continued, "he just seems scared of me for some reason." 

"Who wouldn't be." Chanyeol laughed. You sent him a cold glare, again. 

"Sorry." Chanyeol smiled, picking up his mirror again. 

"DINNER!" You heard a faint voice shout from downstairs. 

"YAY FOOD!" Chanyeol shouted happily as he ran out the door. 

 

[A/N: Aish >.< Boring chapter, I know, but don't worry it's building up ;)]