Lay and The Truth

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

 

{Lu Han's POV}

 

 

Lay.

Lay? 

Lay?! 

Of all people, it's Lay. He's always been someone of a question mark, I barely know anything about Lay. And now, THIS?!

"LAY?!" All three of us screamed out.

Lay dropped the note into the locker and backed away slowly. 

Baekhyun shot up, making me and Chanyeol fall back down on the floor.

"LAY?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?!" Baekhyun shouted, chasing after Lay. 

Chanyeol shot up as well, following Baekhyun, making me fall back down onto the floor.

I groaned angrily and started to chase after them.

 

I panted heavily as I clutched onto my knees. 

I managed to turn the corner. All three of those nitwits ran all the way out to the courtyard. 

There they are. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had Lay cornered. 

I literally pulled myself over to them, Lay was holding up his two hands, shaking his head. When I got closer I could finally hear what they were saying. 

 

{Baekhyun's POV}

 

I can not believe it... LAY?! 

"Why are you sending these notes to ~~~~~?" Chanyeol asked folding his arms.

"I-I! I'm innocent!" Lay pleaded.

"Sure! We saw you put them in her locker!" Lu Han protested.

"Yeah! What are you doing to my sister?!"

Lay rested his back against a tree and slid down to the ground and hid his face in his hands.

"Lay, what the hell are you doing?" Lu Han scoffed.

 

Lay let out a huge sigh, "please don't tell her."

"Why wouldn't we tell her?!" Chanyeol raised his voice.

Lay took his head out of his hands and looked at all of us innocently. God, I hate it when he does his so-called 'aegyo.'

"Please, Lay is sorry, he won't do anymore notes." Lay pouted. 

Me and Chanyeol looked at him with weird eyes, while Lu Han was trying to hold in his laughter.

"Look, Lay, do you like my sister?" I crouched down. His answer may scare me.

"......Yeah." 

I took a few breaths. I did not see this coming.

 

"You really really like my sister?"

Lay sighed one more time before sitting up straight, "yeah." 

"Why do you like her?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I'm surprised he can actually take me seriously in this costume.

"Don't laugh, or make fun of me, but, I like how she's different from everyone. I want to make her like me too because, well, I want to be the first one to make her smile, all the time." Lay smiled to himself softly. 

I smiled at my friend's explanation, I can't believe someone actually like-likes my sister because of her personality though.

I took a quick sigh and beamed. "I won't tell he-." 

 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" 

I swung around quickly, and Lay's head shot up. Lu Han had a raised eyebrow and a sick look on his face. Damn, LuLu's gone mad. 

"If you like her so much, then why the hell do you think stalking her is going to make her like you?! She's going to think you're a freak!" Lu Han scoffed. 

Lay looked at Lu Han with wide eyes.

"Lu Han's right." Chanyeol sighed. 

"I-I guess you're right." Lay sighed, looking back down again. 

I sighed like all of them and spoke, "let's just tell ~~~~~ that some guy was playing a prank of her. Then we will let you sort yourself out." 

Lu Han at first was opposed. But he soon gave in. Chanyeol didn't really mention wether he was in or not but we pretty much took that as a yes. 

 

{A/N: I've decided from now on I shall do longer chapters (after this one xD) LOL}