The Crap Day In Hell

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Sehun's POV}

 

I watched as ~~~~~ threw her pencil down harshly on the desk. She leaned back in her seat and crossed her arms. I took a glance at her, I admit she is beautiful, but I usually avoid people like her - the kind of people, the stubborn and mean ones.

She furrowed her eyebrows at the algebra problems in front of her, she couldn't even complete the first problem.

"H-Hey, do you need some help?" I asked her, why does my voice always come out so, nervously?

She looked my way, her cold eyes scared me very easily. I blinked a few times before returning my gaze to my problems in front of me.

"Yes please."she said blankly. I looked to the side, she was trying to work out the problem again.

Without realizing I found myself smiling at how determined she was. I leaned in closer to her and started explaining, using my pencil to point, how to work it out. 

 

After about a minute of explaining she made a little 'o' sign with and nodded. 

"Thanks." She smiled. I think that is the first time I have ever seen her smile.

I laughed quietly to myself and turned back around to finish my algebra questions. 

 

- Lunch -

 

 

{Your POV}

 

 

You sighed as you continued to search for your locker. When you finally spotted the correct locker, you inserted the key into the lock and opened it up. 

You sighed - for about the hundredth time today - and shoved a few of your books inside the locker and slammed the door shut.

You let out a loud gasp when a smirking figure appeared behind your locker door.

"Did I scare you, fatty?" You sent a cold glare at him.

"You know you should really try and get some friends around here, you look like a loner." He continued, following you down the halls.

"What do you want Lu Han?" You glared at him when he wouldn't stop following you. 

 

"Giving you a friend, you don't want to look like a loner, do you?" He chuckled, you sent him a glare.

"I'd rather be a loner than be seen with you." You sighed.

"Please, anyone would kill to be seen with me." He sniggered. 

"They obviously aren't very smart." 

"Well neither are you." He smirked. You sighed and walked through the canteen doors. 

"I'm smarter than you." You replied, "and would you sto-."

 

"LU HAN OPPA!!!!" 

You and Lu Han turned around to see who shouted his name, you bit your bottom lip in anger when the girl whose foot you stood on earlier shouted. She ran towards Lu Han and stood in front of him.

"Lu Han oppa, I saved you a seat at our table." She smiled, trying to look sweet and innocent. Lu Han was about to reply when she grabbed his arm and pulled him away. 

You sighed of relief when the girl pulled him away, but you noticed she sent you a glare, and Lu Han gave you a pleading look as she hauled him away.

You shook your head and turned around, exiting the canteen.

 

 

- After School -

 

After the final bell of the day rang you started to walk back to the first class because, well, you had detention.

You walked into your class and saw Chanyeol sitting on one of the desks in the front row. He looked slightly shocked to see you here.

"Ah, Miss. Byun, take a seat." Your teacher smiled. You groaned and took the seat next to Chanyeol.

"This wasn't the best day for the two of you, being late on the first day, huh? Well, I'll be nice, since it's your first day, instead of spending the rest of the week here after school, you can do some work for us on the weekends." He beamed.

"Sorry Sir but what do you mean work?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"You two can clean the school, the janitors will be in so you won't be up to anything." The teacher continued. You noticed Chanyeol started blushed when the teacher said the last part.

You didn't like the idea of working on the weekends, not one bit.

 

- Half an Hour Later -

 

You slammed the front door shut and threw your bag down on the floor. Crap day.

You walked all the way upstairs and slammed the door to your room shut. It was going to be like this every day now, going to school, having a crap day, coming back and having no one home. Yep, all of them were gone, they all left to perform 'MAMA' on Music Bank tonight.

If it's not performing, it would be practising, while you would be stuck here, Baekhyun obviously needed to rethink his statement, 'you won't have to make dinner.' 

You won't have to make dinner for them but you had to make dinner for yourself.

 

A few days had somehow finally managed to pass. It seemed to be the same routine repeating itself. It was a Thursday afternoon when you returned back to the EXO dorm. 

You ran back downstairs after completing your last homework and ran into the kitchen to get a bottle of water, when the door bell rang.

You sighed and set the bottle of water down on the kitchen island before answering the door. You wanted to be sick at the sight in front of you.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, looking you up and down, appalled by the sight. You wondered why the girl whose foot you stood on was here, you never got round to finding her name.

 

"Is Lu Han here?" She asked after you didn't reply. 

"No."

"Great." She said sarcastically, "why are you here anyway."

"None of your business."

"You're pleasant aren't you? Can I leave him a message?" 

"No."

"God, you are annoying, tell him, the plan is starting tomorrow." With that she smirked and walked off.

Wait, what plan?!

  

[A/N: Crappy chapter, sorry, Wow, so many subscribers! Guys T.T Thanks. I go back to school tomorrow (sadly) so I won't have much time to update due to tests, but trust me I won't let you guys down, I will update everytime I get a free minute! :D]