It's... His... Birthday?

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Your POV}

 

"Hurry up fatty! Everyone else has already left!" Lu Han shouted from the other side of the door. 

You rolled your eyes as you slipped your feet into a pair of shoes and opened the door.

Lu Han was wearing a plain grey t-shirt and pair of denim jeans. He looked very casual compared to you. You were wearing a pair of straw wedges, a pair of ripped denim shorts, a flowy floral top and a black cardigan.

Something you usually never wear.

"Wow fatty got style." Lu Han snickered as he began to walk downstairs.

"Shut up." You said blankly as you followed behind Lu Han.

"Going to make me?" Lu Han glared as he opened the front door.

"How old is that line?" You sniggered as you walked past him and out into the front.

 

"Not that old..." Lu Han muttered as he shut the front door and locked it.

"Yeah, you're right, it's ancient." You snickered as you folded your arms.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever fatty." He sighed. Lu Han walked straight past you and started to head down the pavement.

"Where are you going?!" You shouted at him, but Lu Han kept walking on.

"To the beach!" Lu Han exclaimed back after he was nearly out of sight. 

"WE ARE WALKING?!" You shouted as you tried to catch up to him. When you caught up to him, you were nearly out of breath. 

"Yes we are." Lu Han replied with a poker face. 

"Aren't you scared of people noticing you?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"No, fans usually don't come up to you if you're on your own, they usually don't believe that a member of EXO would be walking about on their own." Lu Han sniggered. 

"But you're not walking on your own." You scoffed as the two of you continued walking.

"Please, no one knows who you are." Lu Han laughed evilly.

You tutted and started to walk ahead of Lu Han.

"God fatty, slow down." Lu Han shouted when you were about thirty foot steps in front of him.

"Going to make me?" You smirked.

"Now who is the ancient one, missy?" Lu Han replied, from behind you.

"Still you, you just said missy." You said blankly.

"."  Lu Han cursed.

 

After you and Lu Han finally spotted the beach you stared at it in awe.

It was full of SM artists and decorated with tables that were covered with silky white table cloths. There were candles set out neatly on the beach, it all looked so... pretty in the evening sky. 

Wow.

You snapped back into reality when Lu Han clicked his fingers in front of your face. 

"Wh-What?!" You blinked quickly.

"You look like you just saw Chanyeol ." Lu Han sniggered as he started to walk down the concrete lane to the beach.

You sighed as you followed behind him down to the beach.

There was at least ten steps at the bottom before you got onto the beach. You got unstable when you stepped onto the ninth step and you tripped over your foot. 

 

"Oi, fatty, how many times are you going to fall on me?" 

Your eyes shot open. 

Lu Han was smirking at you. His eyes locked with yours, you tried to get up but he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tight.

You furrowed your eyebrows at what he was doing.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU ERT?!" You shouted, squirming in his grip.

"Fatty is feisty, I like it." He sniggered. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You exclaimed at the top of your lungs, hoping someone would hear you but everyone was half-way down the beach while you two were at the top.

Lu Han released you from his grip and put his head on top of his folded arms and lay back. 

 

You breathed heavily as you glared at him from hovering above.

"What was that about?" You gritted your teeth.

"I don't know. Just instinct. I wanted to see what the fatty would do." Lu Han smirked. Relaxing on the beach.

"Well," you bit your tongue and put your foot on his stomach, "don't do it again, ever.

Lu Han grinned at how mad you were.

Nice job Lu Han, nice job. He thought.

You scoffed and started to walk over down the beach heading to the other people at the bottom of the beach.

"Good luck trying to get rid of me, fatty." Lu Han was now beside you.

"I seriously hate that fatty nickname, stop calling me that." You growled.

 

"Well, you can give me a birthday kiss and I will stop calling you that." Lu Han sniggered.

"Birthday kiss?!" You raised your eyebrow, "it's not your birthday!" 

"Really? You don't think? Then why do you think there is a party, at a private beach, filled with SM artists, and decorated nicely." Lu Han smiled proudly as he started to walk away from you.

You let your lips form a 'o' shape and started to walk down to the bottom. 

"So fatty, how about that kiss?" Lu Han smirked as he turned around to face you.

"No way in hell." You scoffed as you walked past him, your shoulders brushed harshly.

"We will just see, fatty." Lu Han smirked.

"What was that?!" You shouted, turning around.

"Oh, nothing." Lu Han smiled.

 

This plan is going extremely well. Lu Han thought. 

He smirked as he followed behind you. 

 

[A/N: Almost 300 subscribers! >.< AHH! Happy birthday my beautiful Lu Han! <3]