Chanyeol Ending {1/2}

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I harshly shook Chanyeol's body, it was roughly around 7 o'clock in the morning. 

Chanyeol lightly pushed my arm away from him and groaned.

"What?" He moaned, moving around in his bed.

"Come on, get up, get dressed." I instructed.

Chanyeol peeked through his eye, "why?" 

"We are going to get ~~~~~." 

He shot up like lightning and quickly shot out of bed.

 

I smiled softly as Chanyeol quickly ran to the bathroom after pulling out a pair of clothing from his wardrobe.

He must really like her, huh?

Seconds later Chanyeol flew out of the bathroom.

"Be quiet." I whispered, as I opened the door of our room.

Chanyeol nodded obediently and followed out behind me. 

I led him downstairs and as soon as we got out of the house, Chanyeol shut the door silently.

He stuffed his hands inside his jacket pockets. 

 

"So, how do you know where she is?" Chanyeol asked. 

"I don't know if you know this but the night of the music awards, our Dad, came to the house." I sighed.

Chanyeol looked down at the floor, he felt slightly bad for listening in.

"He left a card for ~~~~~ with his number on it, so I guess that is where she disappeared to." 

If she's not there, I have no idea where else she could be.

"And you know where his house is?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

I nodded slightly, "I have an idea." 

 

Chanyeol whined, "how much further is it?" 

I groaned, "just another ten minutes or so, it's just outside the town." 

After another ten minutes or so of walking, we came to an estate that was filled with similar houses, which one is it?

"Great, what house is it?" Chanyeol sighed.

"I am not sure..." 

I started to walk down the pavement, looking at each of the houses carefully.

I studied the houses on the left, while Chanyeol looked on the right.

 

"Baekhyun, I think I found it!" Chanyeol harshly whispered.

I looked over at him and on the front of the door was a sign reading, 'Byun residence.'

I sighed in relief and ran over to him.

"So what do we do now?" Chanyeol asked.

"Simple, we knock on the door and drag her out of there." 

Chanyeol looked at me with a slightly shocked face, "Baek, I don't think it's that simple." 

"I don't care." 

 

I marched up to the front of the door and knocked on it lightly. 

Chanyeol ran up beside me, "it's like 8 o'clock in the morning, I don't think they will be up."

I knocked on the door again after there was no answer.

Then about ten seconds later, a short old woman opened the door. 

A maid...

"Yes, may I help you?" She asked.

I stood up straight, "we're looking for ~~~~~."

 

The lady looked at us for a while then she let form an 'o' shape when she recongised us.

"Are you Byun Baekhyun?" 

I nodded quickly. 

She looked inside the hall of the house and then back at us, "she left about five minutes ago, she mentioned something about taking a walk to clear her thoughts." 

Chanyeol's shoulder slumped in depression and I sighed loudly.

"If she comes back I will tell her you dropped by." The lady smiled at us.

As the lady was about to close the door Chanyeol stopped her, "would you mind telling us which direction she went?"

 

She sighed softly, "there is a park down by the town, she said that's where she was going to go to." 

"Okay, thank you for your help." I smiled.

The lady bowed and shut the door.

"I guess we are going back into town." I chuckled. 

Chanyeol was speed walking, "what's with the rush, Yeol?" 

"She could leave any minute now!" 

Chanyeol was speeding in front of me so fast I could barely keep up.

Did she go to the park I took her that day of the music video shooting? Chanyeol thought to himself as he continued to speed down the pavements.

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

"Where should we look first?" Baekhyun asked.

There were two paths right in front of us.

"I'll take the right and you go left." I suggested.

"Right, if neither of us find her in twenty minutes, come back here." Baekhyun instructed.

I nodded quickly as the two of us headed down the separate paths.

As soon as I started walking down the path, I immediately recognized this road. 

This is the path to the fountain.

 

If there is one place that she would go first, it's obvious that, is the place she would go. 

I sped up my speed, she could leave any second.

The fountain should be about five minutes away if I run.

So I did, I burst into a sprint.

When the flares of the water jumping from the fountain came into view, I smiled in relief.

In front of the fountain was a wooden bench and sitting on the bench, was her.

I continued to run faster as I neared the bench.

 

As soon as I was a mere footstep behind the bench, I stopped.

I extended my arm out and touched her shoulder.

"~~~~~?" 

She turned around slowly and I could immediately feel her body stiffen underneath my touch.

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly. 

I released my grip off her shoulder and sat down beside her on the wooden bench.

"Looking for you." 

She sighed slowly, "well you found me, I guess you guys are relieved I left." 

 

"No." I said sternly. 

She rolled her eyes as if she didn't believe me.

"I heard you all talking, you thought it would be better if I wasn't there."

I gritted my teeth, "I didn't and so did a lot of the others, that was just our manager's opinion, not most of ours, when we left for practice, we convinced him to let you stay in the vacant apartment across from us." 

She looked up at the sky, "that's nice of you to do that, but," she took in a breath, "it's not with you guys." 

I never thought she actually enjoyed living with us...

"So, you do like staying with us?" I playfully smiled.

 

I felt myself beam even more when she smiled at my grin.

"Call me a fool, but yeah." She laughed softly.

"If you move into that apartment across from ours, I promise, me and the rest of the group will visit you everyday and we could come over whenever we want!" I smiled.

She raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I cocked my head to the side.

~~~~~ smirked, "you can come over with my permission." 

 

"And we could come over whenever we want, with your permission." I corrected.

I stood up in front of her and extended a hand, "so what do you say, do you want to stay there?" 

"You guys really don't hate me?" She double-checked.

"We really don't hate you, we found you quiet but deadly, but you've changed." I smiled.

She chuckled and looked at the ground before enclosing her hand into mine, "I want to stay there." 

"Great!" 

"But wait, there's one problem," ~~~~~ started, "my Dad would never let me go back to you guys." 

 

"I think there is a chance we could work something out." 

"Oh really? Like what?" She raised an eyebrow.

I sniggered, "I will tell you when we are there, but first we have to find Baekhyun." 

The fountain behind me immediately shot the flares higher into the air, splashing off the water's surface and soaked me and ~~~~~.

She gasped loudly while I laughed immensely.

If there is any time to do it, now is the time.

~~~~~ pouted at her wet clothes, although I was absolutely drenched whereas she was lightly soaked. 

I smiled to myself and took in a breath, "~~~~~, there's something I have to tell you." 

She looked up from her clothes and her eyes immediately locked with mine.

Then the words began to pour out of my mouth uncontrollably...

 

I've been beginning to think, I have had feelings for you, because of many reasons.

When you left, I felt like I was lost, I was worried and scared. 

You gave me that bracelet, I thought you only thought of me as a friend.

When you wore Sehun's outfit, instead of mine, I felt like you liked him better.

I love the feeling of seeing you smile, because it's such a rare sight, but it's amazing when you do. 

I used to feel awkward and uncomfortable around you, but now, I can't help but want to spend more time with you.

You make me feel jealous when you're with someone else, you make me feel lucky when you smile, you make me feel... in love.

 

I stopped, it just poured out, I bet I scared her.

When I looked at her, I could see her eyes were twinkling and then warmth.

Her soft lips touched mine.

It was soft, but meaningful.

I'm over the moon.

To my disappointment it was only short and she soon pulled away but I was glad, to feel what her lips were like on mine.

She couldn't help but beam, "ditto." 

 

{A/N: This story is nearing it's end... I just couldn't choose who she was going to end up with, so it's separate endings! Since Luhan got the most votes, I am keeping him to last ^ ^ After Chanyeol's ending will be Sehun's, so please wait patiently ^.^}