Problems

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Chanyeol's POV}

 

I stared out of my window at the dreary evening.

Why am I like this?

It's been what, 2 weeks since they announced it?

I turned around to the door when it clicked open.

"Yeollie, are you okay?"

It was Baekhyun.

I forced a smile, although it was pretty obvious it was fake.

 

"Yeah, why?"

Baekhyun sighed and sat down on his bed.

"It's just you've been staring out that window for days and you've been acting really weird." Baekhyun stated.

"No I haven't." I denied.

"Yes you have, you, Sehun and Luhan have all been acting really weird." Baekhyun protested. 

"We haven't." I disagreed as I stood up from the ledge and sat on my bed opposite Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gave me the 'don't-lie-to-me' look and said, "everyone thinks you three have been acting weird, everyone's worried."

I sighed, "I'm fine."

 

"No your not. You kept staring out that window like your acting in some sort of soppy romance films." Baekhyun chuckled.

I feel like I'm in one.

Baekhyun stood up and fixed his clothes.

"Just at least speak to us at lunch or sit at our table." Baekhyun sighed as he walked out of the door.

I let out a long sigh and lay back on my bed and stared at the white ceiling above me.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I something caught onto my jumper.

I looked down.

 

It was the bracelet.

I couldn't help but smile.

Wait, is that all she thinks of me as?

Just a best friend?

 


 

{Your POV}

 

Baekhyun dragged you along with EXO to SM's trainee building.

"Why do I have to go with you here?" You whined as Baekhyun pulled you by your arm into the SM conference room.

Baekhyun smirked, "because I want company." 

You've got 11 other people to keep you company.

When D.O opened the door to the conference room, you were greeted by a modern and clean white room.

Baekhyun pulled you in and shoved you down into the seat beside him and Sehun.

Sehun looked at you and soon stood up.

 

Where's he going?

Sehun walked over to Lay and pointed to you.

Lay grinned and soon sat down beside you.

You raised an eyebrow at his uncalled for movement.

Sehun sent you a quick glance, you managed to catch onto his eyes. 

He has really pretty eyes..... STOP THERE.

His eyes soon narrowed as he turned away slowly.

 

"Hey." Lay smiled as he settled into his seat.

"Hi." You replied blankly.

Just then Lee Soo Man, the creator of SM walked through the door. 

Your eyes widened.

You pinched Baekhyun's arm. He looked at you in shock.

"You never told me Lee Soo Man was going to be coming." You harshly whispered as Soo Man made his way up to the top of the table and sat down.

Baekhyun winked quickly and turned to face his boss.

 

"Ahh, so this is your famous sister, Baekhyun." Soo Man smiled pleasantly as he folded his arms.

You beamed, this was the widest you've possibly smiled since moving in with EXO.

Baekhyun nodded, "yep." 

"Nice to meet you, ~~~~~." Soo Man chuckled as he pulled out some papers.

"Pleasure is mine." You replied politely. 

Soo Man smiled, "now, back to business." 

He flipped through the papers quickly and sighed.

 

"Boys, as you know, MAMA has become very popular, so we aren't hesitating to release another music video soon." Soo Man continued, "EXO-M will return to China to film theirs, with a special guest star of one of the EXO-K members and vice versa."

EXO looked around at each other anxiously.

"Who's going to be in the EXO-M video?" Kai spoke up.

Soo Man sighed, "I was going to leave it up to you guys to decide, but to make it fair, we will do it old school, and put your names in a hat." 

Interesting.

"So what about the EXO-K video?" Kris asked.

 

Tao nudged the leader of EXO-M. 

"Are you stupid?" Tao laughed.

"What?" Kris raised his hands. 

Tao sighed and shook his head. 

Soo Man smiled, "we are going to put your names in a hat, just like the EXO-M." 

Kris nodded, mouth agape.

Idiot. You chuckled.

 

"Whoever gets chosen from each group will go out to for one day, recording won't take any longer than that, and I can safely say the next song will be 'Machine.'" Soo Man grinned.

"I want to go so bad." Suho muttered. 

Soo Man walked up behind Chen and took his hat off his head jokingly and laughed. 

"Mind if we use this?" Soo Man asked Chen.

"Go ahead." Chen smiled. 

Soo Man quickly wrote out all of the names and tore them apart and quickly inserted them into the cap.

"First EXO-K member to come out will guest appear in the EXO-M music video." Soo Man chuckled.

 

He extended the cap out to you. 

"Pick." Soo Man smiled. 

You nodded and felt around before you grabbed onto one piece. 

You opened the piece of paper, hiding it from the nosy twits beside you.

You chuckled. 

"Baekhyun." You smiled. 

Baekhyun jumped up, "YES!" 

 

The other EXO-K members sighed. 

"EXO-M next." Soo Man instructed.

You repeated the step and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Luhan." You said blankly.

Luhan smiled weakly.

EXO-M members also sighed in depression.

"Okay, so it's Baekhyun and Luhan." Soo Man smiled. 

"We will record EXO-M's first, pack your stuff, you will be going out to China in a few days." Soo Man instructed.

 

{A/N: Boring chapter again, sorry >.< I couldn't resist adding in some BaekYeol and TaoRis ;) This chapter is slightly longer because I don't think I will be able to update for a while, school isn't being to kind for me. Thanks to ChaiiNee14 for the amazing poster, I didn't even ask for anyone to make me a poster and she makes one, she's so nice! ^.^ Thanks again!}