Detention Spies

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Your POV}

 

You moaned as you moved around in your bed. There was an unpleasant feeling shooting up your back. You rubbed your eyes as you turned around.

"Ready to go?" 

"Where?" You groaned, Chanyeol was hovering above you.

"Remember, the cleaning work?" He smiled.

"I'm not going." You stated, covering yourself with blankets.

"Yes you are, I'm not going by myself." He suddenly pulled you out of your bed by your arms. 

"LET GO!" You shouted, when he heaved you over his shoulder and began carrying you to the bathroom.

"LET GO OF ME!" You kicked your legs. 

 

"There you go." He dropped you down inside the bathroom and shut the door. "You've got half an hour, hurry!" You heard his shout from outside the door.

You had no idea how the weekend had managed to roll around, you just stayed in school and then came home, no one was in so you were pretty lonely, but on the weekends EXO has free time. 

After you changed quickly and did your regular morning routine you walked downstairs. Chanyeol was waiting at the front door. 

"You ready?" He asked. You quickly nodded your head. 

"Let's go do some cleaning!" He laughed, heading out the door.

 

"~~~~~! Where are you going?!" You turned around to see Baekhyun walking closer to you. , he can't find out I got detention.

"Out." You replied, blankly.

"With Chanyeol?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No." 

"Then why is he going?"

"Because he's going out to, but not with me." You really didn't know what came out, you just said the first thing that popped in your head.

Baekhyun smirked, when Chanyeol shouted, "~~~~~! YOU COMING?!"

You sighed as you stormed out the door. "Take good care of my sister, Yeollie." Baekhyun smiled as he muttered under-his-breath.

Little did he know someone was standing in the hallway, flaming of jealousy.

 

"What are we going to do first?" Chanyeol asked as the two of you walked down the empty halls of the school, holding a hell of a load of cleaning supplies.

"I don't know." You replied.

"Clean my classroom?" He suggested.

"I don't know."

"Clean your classroom?" He suggested, yet again.

"I don't know." 

"What do you know?" Chanyeol laughed. You shrugged. 

"We can clean my classroom first, okay?" He smiled. You nodded as the two of you went inside his classroom.

 

"It's weird being in here with no one around." Chanyeol spoke after a moment of silence. You nodded slightly and continued to mop the floor.

"I'm glad we only have to do this today and tomorrow." He said, trying to make conversation. You nodded again.

"Is all you do, nod and sigh?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at you. You shrugged. "And shrug." He added.

You got on with your work in his classroom. Chanyeol organized the teacher's desk while you scrubbed the tables and cleaned the windows.

You stood up straight as you stared out the window, you noticed a boy walking across the school's courtyard with a girl. You moved in closer to the window as you stared at the two. 

 

"Is that Lu Han?" You felt Chanyeol's breath on your neck. You gasped out of shock.

"Did I scare you?" He smirked as you turned around.

"No."

"~~~~~ you need to learn how speak more." He sighed. He stood next to you as you watched the two in the courtyard. 

"I wonder what Lu Han is doing here." Chanyeol spoke staring out the window. You shook your head and you started to finish off the window.

 

"FINALLY!" You exclaimed, when you finally finished cleaning your classroom.

"Wow, that's the biggest word you've said all day." Chanyeol chuckled as you started packing away the cleaning supplies.

You and Chanyeol pushed the last supply back into the janitor's closet. Then you heard a giggle outside the door. Chanyeol looked at you with curiosity invading his eyes.

You peeked out the side of the door, you furrowed your eyebrows when you saw Lu Han and a girl walking down the corridor, their backs were facing you.

"What is he doing here?!" Chanyeol harshly whispered. You turned around and saw he was hovering above you. He smirked when you made a face at him.

"Let's follow them." Chanyeol chuckled, pulling you out of the closet when the two passed. You were about to object when he suddenly locked your hand in his and pulled you down the hall.

You took a glance at the two of your hands locked, you stared at your shoes when you felt a blush crawl onto your face. You were blushing because you were never this close with a boy. Get a hold of yourself ~~~~~!

 

When you and Chanyeol caught up with Lu Han the two of you started acting like spies, well at least Chanyeol did. 

"All you need now is background music." You said with no tone in your voice as the two of you walked around the corner. 

He smiled widely, probably because you spoke. "Let's follow them, they're going outside!" He pulled you by your arm out into the courtyard.

"Calm down Chanyeol!" You sighed. 

Lu Han and the girl sure took their time walking through the courtyard. You couldn't help but notice the girl seemed to be having a good time, clutching onto Lu Han's arm and giggling, while Lu Han had no emotion what-so-ever.

All of a sudden Chanyeol pushed you into a corner, when they turned around. You felt yourself tense up noticing how close he was. Chanyeol beamed when he felt you tense up against his body.

"Okay, they left, get out!" You pushed Chanyeol away and stormed off, trying to hide your blush.

Little did you know, Chanyeol was grinning immensely at you. 

 

[A/N: I guess this is a little chapter for all the people with Chanyeol as their bias :) OMO! I'm so close to 200 subscribers! AH! Thanks guys! <3 ]