Best Friend

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Your POV}

 

You yawned loudly as you made your way into the shop. Chanyeol had to go pick up EXO's new stage clothes, and he dragged you along with him.

"Here you go." The man at the counter smiled at Chanyeol, handing him the clothes. 

Chanyeol gladly accepted the clothes with a smile and handed the man the money. "Thank you."

"No problem sir." The man behind the counter smiled. 

Chanyeol and you exited the clothes store and onto the street. Chanyeol wasn't wearing any sort of disguise, so you mentally hoped no one would recognize him, but obviously that wasn't going to happen.

The girls around started whispering and staring, obviously they realized who he was. 

 

One girl suddenly stopped in front of the two of you, "you're Chanyeol right? Of EXO?" She squealed.

You expected Chanyeol to make up some sort of alibi and walk away quickly but no, he smiled, "yeah, are you a fan?"

"A HUGE ONE! I LOVED YOU IN HISTORY!" She shouted and grabbed Chanyeol's arm. 

You slowly faded out of the conversation and hid behind Chanyeol. 

"Thank you." Chanyeol grinned widely. 

"Can I get your autograph?" She beamed, reaching quickly into her bag and pulling out a clean notepad and pen.

"Sure." Chanyeol smiled, he quickly signed the girls notepad and attempted to walk away, but soon Chanyeol got crowded by more and more girls.

 

All you soon heard was the high pitched squeals of the annoying fan-girls, "CHANYEOL OPPA! OPPA!" 

You wished you didn't come along with him now. Chanyeol attempted to squeeze past all of them but he couldn't manage to get through. 

Chanyeol turned around and whispered to you, "get me out of here, please." 

You smirked, he wants my help now, huh?

"Get ready to run." You smirked as you whispered back while Chanyeol signed more and more fan's things.

You took in a deep breath and shouted in your loudest voice, "HEY LOOK! IS THAT SUPER JUNIOR AND SHINEE?!" 

Suddenly all the girls looked around everywhere, you grabbed Chanyeol's arm and pulled him out as fast as you could while all the girls weren't looking.

 

You two kept running until the girl's screaming was no longer heard. 

You and Chanyeol ended up running into a gift shop. 

You released your grip from Chanyeol's arm and grabbed your knees, panting.

"What a rush." Chanyeol laughed. 

You nodded your head whilst panting.

"Smart thinking." Chanyeol continued, "you really are an evil genius."

"Thank you." You smirked as you caught your breath back. 

 

The woman at the counter looked wide-eyed at Chanyeol, the shop had maybe two or three older people inside the shop, possibly in their 60's so they didn't really recognize Chanyeol.

You looked around the shop, it was small yet filled with cute and colorful gifts. 

Even though you wouldn't seem like the person who would enjoy 'cute' things, you always had a soft spot for them. 

"Can we take a look around?" You turned to Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol smiled immensely, "you like stuff like this?"

You sent him a glare, which should really have said, never-speak-of-this-again.

"Go and take a look." Chanyeol laughed out loud. 

You couldn't help but smile slightly and turned to look around for something you liked.

 

{Chanyeol's POV}

 

Did she just smile? SCORE!

I followed ~~~~~ around the shop, she was smiling at everything she picked up. She really likes this kind of stuff doesn't she?

Her eyes set on two bracelets, one silver, one gold. She immediately picked them up and stared at them in awe.

The gold one had the word 'friend' hanging of it while the silver one had 'best.' Put them together it made 'best friend.'

She smiled at the bracelets in her hand. 

I looked at the empty spot where she picked them up. 

Does she realize these are couple bracelets?

 

"Do you want me to get them for you?" I offered. Her whole face lit up. 

This is a completely different side I have seen of her, not like how she was acting yesterday but she was actually smiling. 

"Please." She smiled. 

"Give me." I extended my hand, she set the two bracelets into my grasp. 

I headed up to the counter and handed the bracelets out to the woman. She bowed her head as she accepted them, when her hand lightly brushed mine she blushed.

Fan, huh?

"These are couple bracelets." She pointed out, setting them into a bag, as the amount flashed up on the till. 

"I know." ~~~~~ said. 

 

She knows?

"That's fine then." She bowed, when I handed her the money.

Me and ~~~~~ exited the store, I handed her the bag. She immediately dug in looking for the bracelets. 

She smiled when the two came into view. 

"Which one do you want?" She asked, blankly. 

She wants me to have one?!

"You want me to have one of them?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Sure, why? Do you not want one, because I can keep both of them." She said, blankly. 

 

"No, I want one." I said quickly. 

"Which one?"

"I'll take the gold one." I smiled. She extended her hand and handed me the gold one. 

She took the silver one. 

"So, I'm your best friend?" I asked slipping the bracelet onto my wrist. 

"No." She scoffed, slipping hers on to. 

"Then why am I wearing this one?" I raised an eyebrow, sarcastically.

 

"Because you paid for it." She sniggered. 

"Gee thanks." I pouted. 

She shook her head lightly and laughed softly. 

"Come on, let's go back to the dorm." She snickered.

She is really changing. 

I smiled, looking at the bracelet on my wrist as I followed behind her. 

 

{A/N: I rolled like a buffalo when I saw I reached 500 subcribers ^.^ Thank you guys so much!}