Let The Investigation Begin

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Over 400 subscribers! AH! Thanks guys! This chapter is slightly longer because I will sadly not be able to update to much this week, exams are coming up T.T}

 

{Lu Han's POV}

 

I don't know why I am so curious right now. I want to know who ~~~~~'s stalker is, is it an EXO member? 

I sat up from the couch when the front door opened up. 

In came EXO-K. They all looked so tired. 

"Lu Han, hey, what are you doing back so early?" Suho asked, walking into the living room.

"EXO-M finished practicing early, so we all came back." I sighed, sitting back down on the couch. Sehun plopped himself down beside and D.O sat down next to me as well. 

"Hyung, I'm so tired." Sehun whined, as he set his head on my shoulder. 

"Go to bed then." I said sarcastically. 

 

"Fine, I'm going to bed." Sehun sighed as he sat up and headed out the door. I wonder if he knows I was joking...

Kai took Sehun's spot beside me and put his feet up on the table in front of him. 

"How did your training go?" Suho asked, sitting down beside D.O.

"Fine I guess, same as usual you know." I replied, resting my head against a soft pillow. 

"Where's ~~~~~?" Chanyeol asked, curiously. What is this? Chanyeol wants to know where she is. I find this quite funny.

"Upstairs." I replied blankly.

"I'll go check up on her." Baekhyun smiled, standing up.

"I'll come too." Chanyeol stated.

With that Chanyeol got up and followed Baekhyun out the door.

 

{Baekhyun's POV}

 

Me and Yeollie were walking up the stairs quite loudly. Then I heard someone harshly whisper my name.

"Baekhyun!" 

I turned around, Chanyeol stopped as well. I looked down and saw Xiu Min at the bottom of the stairs. 

"What is it?" I replied, not bothering to whisper back. 

"~~~~~ is asleep so go a bit quieter." Xiu Min tutted and walked off.

I nodded and continued to walk upstairs, this time a bit quieter, as did Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol put his hand on the door knob and opened it up. I walked in first. 

 

~~~~~ was asleep on her desk. She was surrounded by... pink notes. I gave Chanyeol a confused look. He also seemed to notice the little pink cards.

Chanyeol walked closer and picked one of them up. 

His eyes widened when he read the card, I walked closer to him and looked at the card as well. This one read:

 

"My Darling, you have a beautiful voice, I wish you would use it to talk to me."

 

Where have I seen that handwriting before? 

"Baekhyun are these... love letters?" Chanyeol whispered, picking up another one.

 

"How I wish you would spend more time with me, let me see that gorgeous smile." 

 

Whoever this person is, is going over the top! No one talks to my sister like that! 

"Bacon, don't you recognize this writing?" Chanyeol asked, picking up yet another one.

"I really do." It was true, I just couldn't quite put my finger on who's it belonged to though.

"I see you two found them too." 

Me and Chanyeol turned around to find Lu Han. "I saw them too." Lu Han stated, taking one off the desk.

"Do you know who sent them?" Chanyeol asked. Lu Han shook his head slowly. 

 

{Your POV}

 

Your eyes flickered open due to some loud noises. You gasped when you realized that Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Lu Han were reading the notes you were receiving.

"~~~~~! Who sent you these?!" Baekhyun asked, as he crouched down onto his knees.

"I don't know they keep coming to my locker." You rubbed your eyes. 

"I think she has a stalker." Lu Han blurted out. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded along. You sighed and lay your head back down on your desk.

"Maybe we should go in earlier and wait by her locker to see who comes along." Chanyeol suggested. 

"Sound like a good idea." Baekhyun nodded. 

 

-The Next Day-

 

{Chanyeol's POV}

 

"Why do we have to wear this?" Lu Han whined.

"It's cool!" I yelled. 

"It's so cool!" Baekhyun added.

"We look like freaks." Lu Han murmured.

I made them wear outfits, Lu Han was dressed as Sherlock, Baekhyun in a completely black costume and me, well I'm in a tuxedo. Like James Bond! I love dressing up and acting! 

We all positioned ourselves behind ~~~~~'s locker. Not many people were in school right now, we came in extremely early. Lu Han explained to us why he thought it was a stalker. 

 

I feel slightly worried for her. Don't ask me why. 

We all positioned our backs up against the lockers behind ~~~~~'s. 

"I don't see anyone." Baekhyun harshly whispered. Impatient. Impatient. Impatient. 

"Shut up." Lu Han whispered back. 

I grabbed the two of their ears and they both soon let out a yelp of pain.

"You both shut it!" I harshly whispered back. 

"Okay! Okay!" Lu Han and Baekhyun chorused. 

I released their ears and soon enough, the door creaked open.

 

We all set each other glances and squished our backs against the lockers.

I slowly started to feel my body tense up when the footsteps came closer, and the door slammed shut. They kept getting closer and closer. 

They stopped.

Right outside ~~~~~'s locker. 

I sent Baekhyun and Lu Han even more glances. Lu Han pointed out and mouthed a quick yet inaudible, 'go.'

I looked at Baekhyun quickly and he nodded. 

I heard a quick shuffling of papers, if we wanted to find out who this person was, we need to go out now

 

Baekhyun took a silent step forward and peeked around the corner. So far, he couldn't see anything. 

Baekhyun jumped back when the rustling of paper stopped.

Lu Han gave Baekhyun a look, and Baekhyun rolled his eyes and stepped out again. 

I hovered above Baekhyun, sadly the lockers were to thick so we couldn't see around the corner yet. 

Lu Han wanted to see and tried to look over me, but he's to small, so he couldn't manage to see anything and ended up pushing me over.

Then I ended up pushing Baekhyun. 

And suddenly, we all fell down onto the floor. 

 

I looked up.

Oh my good God. 

His had was gripped on a pink paper.

The paper was half way through the hole on ~~~~~'s locker. 

He looked shocked. 

I am completely shocked. 

I never suspected him, of all people, would like-like ~~~~~.

It's...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lay.