Leaving

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

Your POV

 

You got back into bed quickly because Baekhyun always checks on you before EXO leave the apartment.

About five minutes later Baekhyun and Chanyeol came into the room.

"Should we wake her up?" Chanyeol questioned.

Baekhyun stared at you for awhile, "I still can't believe the Manager." 

"Me neither." Chanyeol sighed.

"Let's let her sleep." Baekhyun sighed slowly.

Chanyeol nodded slowly as the two of the exited the room.

 

Meanwhile downstairs, Suho slammed the door shut.

"Who was there?" Tao asked.

"The fans ~~~~~ told us about yesterday." Suho sighed.

"Again?" Chen raised an eyebrow.

Suho merely nodded.

When Baekhyun and Chanyeol came back downstairs Lay asked everyone, "ready to go?" 

The boys all weakly nodded.

 

As soon as you heard the door slam shut you quickly got out of bed and dove into your closet.

You pulled your suitcases that you had when you first moved in here out from below the bed and set it on top of the your bed.

You took all of your clothes of the hangers and shoved them into your suitcase, you didn't even bother to fold them.

You took a pair of jeans and a random t-shirt out from the top of the suitcase and left them out for you to wear, you also took out the jacket you were wearing the night of the music awards.

You collected all your belongings, toothbrush, hairbrush, perfumes and lots of other daily stuff and put them into the other suitcase.

When everything you owned filled up your suitcases, you quickly zipped them up.

 

You ran to the bathroom with the change of clothes you left out.

Once you were dressed you exited the bathroom and grabbed a hold of your suitcases. 

You pulled the two suitcases downstairs and set against them against the wall of the kitchen.

In your arms was the jacket, you reached into the pocket of the jacket and pulled out your Dad's card.

You looked at the card and read over the number.

Is this a bad idea?

No, they don't want me here.

 

You grabbed the house phone and carefully dialed the number on the card. 

As you raised the phone to your ear there was another knock at the door.

I'm defiantly leaving now.

"Hello?" Your Dad greeted.

You sighed unsteadily, "Appa, it's me, ~~~~~."

 


 

You set the pen down on the counter and stuck the note onto the kitchen table.

The note read: 

Hi guys, it's ~~~~~. 

Yeah, I heard your conversation from this morning, and to make things easier I left by myself.

Don't even bother to come and look for me.

 

Just as you reread the note, there was a knock at the door.

Don't let it be those fans.

When you opened the door you were greeted by your Dad's grinning face.

"What made you change your mind?" He asked, still grinning.

"I just thought it would best if I spent time with my Dad instead." You lied.

You Dad continued to beam. 

You grabbed your two suitcases and handed them to your Dad.

You looked at the visible parts of the house one last time before following your Dad out the door.

 


 

It was near midnight when EXO returned. 

"Anyone want anything to eat?" D.O yawned.

"I might just go to sleep." Chanyeol sighed.

Chanyeol headed upstairs when he opened the door he shocked that you weren't in your bed.

He knocked on the bathroom door, he opened the door when there was no reply but you weren't there.

Where is she?

Chanyeol came downstairs quickly and shouted, "~~~~~'s gone!"

The members all looked at Chanyeol with wide eyes.

 

"Guys..." Lay walked towards everyone.

"What?" Sehun questioned.

Lay held up the note you left, "~~~~~ left." 

"WHAT?!"

Baekhyun toook a hold of the note and read it out loud.

"I can't believe it." Luhan said completely dumbfounded.

During the time they were away, they managed to convince the Manager to let you stay in an apartment just opposite EXO's but now you left...

 

"Maybe we can find her and bring her back." Tao suggested.

"But where is she?" Sehun asked.

Don't tell me she went to Dad's..... Baekhyun bit his lip.

"I think I know where she might have went." Baekhyun sighed.