Dancing

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Your POV}

 

"I still can't get over the fact you agreed to come here with Lu Han." Chanyeol smirked.

"Yeah well let's just say the two of you are both good with blackmail." You scoffed as poured yourself a drink.

"Poor ~~~~~, go talk to some of the artists, they'll help cheer you up." Chanyeol smiled as the two of you began to walk away from the table. 

"I don't want to talk to any of the artists." You said blankly.

"Sure you do!" Chanyeol snickered.

"No I don't." You replied with a poker face.

"Sure you do!" He continued.

 

"Don't make me have this argument again." You glared at Chanyeol.

"Wow! Sorry little miss grumpy." Chanyeol held up his hands.

You glared at Chanyeol one final time before sitting down onto the chair underneath you.

"You're really hard to please aren't you." Chanyeol sniggered sitting down beside you. 

You let out a long sigh and folded your arms. 

 

heads. 

You watched in disgust as the couples started slow dancing. 

You raised an eyebrow when you saw something that shouldn't be going on on the dance floor occur. Get a room.

You looked around when there was a tap on your shoulder.

"Care to dance." 

Lu Han was smirking beside you, with his hand extended. 

"Forget it." You snapped, returning your attention to the people in front of you.

"C'mon fatty." Lu Han sniggered, flinging his arm over your shoulder. What is up with him tonight?!

 

"Get the hell off me!" You shouted, moving out of his grasp.

Lu Han smiled evilly and started following you. You tried walking faster, but he ended up right behind you.

What the hell is wrong with this baby-faced freak?!

"What is wrong with you?!" You snapped, facing him.

Lu Han was smirking, you were completely unaware of what his intention was.

"Oh, nothing." He stated.

You made a face at him before walking away, again.

 

 

You raised your fist when you felt another tap at your shoulder.

"What do you what?!" You snapped. 

"S-Sorry." Sehun stuttered, turning back around. You felt slightly bad and grabbed his shoulder, turning him around.

"Sorry I thought you were someone else." You said with a poker face. 

Sehun let out a relieved sigh and smiled sweetly, "do you want to dance with me?"

You sighed slightly, you still felt slightly sorry for him about shouting at him so you nodded slowly.

 

Sehun didn't know where to put his hands, so his hands were shaking slightly. You raised an eyebrow at him. 

Sehun laughed nervously before placing his hands on your waist. 

You always hated being close to a boy, you were unsure whether it was because you always felt awkward or you just hated the skinship. 

You wrapped your arms over his shoulders and hung your head low. Oh, this is awkward, it's awkward, it's awkward.

Sehun started to move his feet, laughing nervously. You moved your feet along with his and smiled sheepishly. You were never the dancing person and face it, this is to close than you preferred.

 

 

{Lu Han's POV}

 

It really is fun messing with that . Seeing her disgusted face I nearly burst out laughing. 

As much as I hate to admit it she is really well... pretty is an understatement, but damn that needs a lesson on personality, and manners.  

And I'm trying to teach her some.

still hasn't apologized to me yet, she owes me so many apologies!

Come to think of it, where is the ? I really feel like messing with her right now. 

When I spotted the , I admit I was shocked. 

Sehun and ~~~~~ were dancing really close, they both were laughing and smiling.

 

Well, this could be fun, there is now more things I can about, wait! Is Sehun blushing?!

"Happy birthday Lu Han!" 

I turned my gaze away from the two 'love birds.'

Sulli from f (x) started complementing me on choosing the good decorations for the beach, I really didn't care so much about her right now. 

I just wanted to turn around and watch their reactions, I don't know her weakness, so this really is helpful. 

The plan was all JiYoung's, I hate her, but she's useful, I guess. 

 

After Sulli left, I looked by around at the two, yep, same positions, same closeness, same Sehun blushing. 

Does Sehun like her?! She looks so awkward, uncomfortable... 

I got it!

 

[A/N: This chapter really is a let down T.T Sorry guys! BUT OVER 300 SUBSCRIBERS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH T.T]