The Shocking News

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Your POV}

 

As much as I dislike him, I can't let him starve, he works so hard, it just wouldn't be fair.

 

You stormed down the hall of SM's training block, searching for the dance room he usually trains in. When you caught glimpse of the correct room, you strolled in.
 
 
When you walked in you were greeted by hot, sweaty, dancing boys. 
 
You cleared your throat when they didn't pay any attention to the fact you just walked in. 
 
"Oh! ~~~~~!" Your brother smiled, finally noticing your arrival. He stopped dancing, while the other boys continued, they all looked so focused. Baekhyun ran over to you and looked down at what you were holding in your hands.
 
 
"Why do you have my lunch box?" Baekhyun laughed. 
 
"You left it in on the table, idiot." You sighed, stretching your hands out for him to take back his lunch. 
 
"Thanks, do you want to stay and watch?" He smiled, accepting his lunch.
 
"No." You replied coldly, before turning to go back out the door.
 
"Come on! Please, for me?" He asked again, throwing in a hint of his popular, yet irritating aegyo. 
 
"No." You repeated, just then, the music ended, and the boys around stopped dancing and walked over to their fellow band mate, Baekhyun.
 
"So this is your famous sister... and our soon to be housemate." Chanyeol smirked, throwing his arm over Baekhyun's shoulder.
 
You didn't hear the last sentence Chanyeol muttered but being the carefree person you were, you let it slide on.
 
 
You didn't care to much about your brother's band but he forced you to watch all the teasers, so you pretty much had all their faces and name memorized. 
 
"You said she had anger problems, but she looks so cute!" Lu Han sniggered, staring at you. Cute? Does this bastard even know who he is talking to?
 
You sent Lu Han a glare and turned to leave the training room. "~~~~~, don't forget to make dinner again!" Baekhyun shouted, as you shut the door of their training room.
 
 
*~~~~~~~*
 
 
When you had finally finished preparing dinner you set the two bowls of ramen on the table for you and Baekhyun. 
 
You sat down on the wooden chair beneath your body and began to eat. When you were nearly finished, you heard keys fumbling in the lock of the front door.
 
Very soon you heard the door slam shut and then you watched as your brother walked in with a huge smile on his face before sitting down.
 
"What are you so happy about?" You scoffed, whilst shoving the last bit of food into your mouth. I have to admit, that was tasty.
 
"It's nothing." He replied, the huge smile on his face didn't seem like nothing.
 
"Oh really? You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth." You sighed, standing up and taking your bowl over to the sink.
 
"You know how you hate living here alone with me." Baekhyun started, giving you his famous puppy dog eyes. 
 
"I really do." 
 
"Well!" He took in a big breath of air, "you won't have to live alone with me anymore." 
 
"What do you mean?" You furrowed your eyebrows at your brother's unexpected reply.
 
"SM just purchased EXO's new dorm room, and we are moving in soon and-" He started.
 
"You're going so I have to stay here on my own." You finished for him.
 
"WELL.... No. You have to stay there as well." 
 
 
{A/N: Sorry for the short chapter >.< Future ones will hopefully be longer...]