Love Notes

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Let the drama... BEGIN! And yes, I've update twice today, a little sorry for not updating in the previous days...}

 

{Lu Han's POV}

 

Back to school, yet again. The fun never seems to stop, huh? 

I was heading down to the es locker, its funny seeing her get scared every time I'm hiding behind there. Oh look, she's already there. 

I positioned myself behind the open locker door and waited for her to slam it shut.

"You do know I saw you Lu Han." 

I sniggered to myself slightly and stepped out from behind the door.

"I'm not scared of that anymore." She sighed, slamming her door shut. 

I noticed when she slammed the door, a pink piece of paper floated down onto the ground. ~~~~~ gasped and grabbed the paper off the floor and stormed off.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows, what was that piece of paper?

I caught up to her and raised an eyebrow, "hey, fatty, what was that?"

"Nothing." She snapped. 

"Come on you can tell me." I snickered. My skinship plan can commence tomorrow, this seems a lot more, juicy. 

"I could never tell you anything." She glared and walked into the ladies' bathroom. 

I shook my head, I will find out what that was. 

 

{Your POV}

 

The final bell of the day just went off. Since you came back to school after Lu Han's beach party, you've been receiving letters in your locker. Each letter was like a love letter. They were all pink and were handwritten. 

You braced yourself hoping that there wasn't going to be another one in their but of course, it fell out when you opened the door. You caught it in the palm of your hand and opened it up again. 

 

"You look beautiful today, more radiant than the sun." 

 

When I find out who this person is, I am going to kill them.

 

You groaned and shoved the paper back into your pocket, so far, this is the ninth letter, and it was only Wednesday. 

You slammed the locker door as hard as you could and began walking down the halls. 

When you arrived back at the EXO dorm you ran upstairs and into room. No one from EXO were back yet, since they were all away at a fan-signing. 

You took out all of the notes from your pocket and set them on your desk. Each one was different, but all of them had the same handwriting. 

You decided to finish your homework then think about those notes. 

You pulled out your books from your bag and sat down on your bed. 

 

When you finished your homework you ran back over to your desk and sat down, you scanned over all the notes, nothing seemed to come to mind on who the owner of the handwriting belonged to. 

You felt your eye lids began to drop over your eyes and suddenly everything was blank.

 

{Lu Han's POV}

 

I'm so glad EXO-M got finished before EXO-K, they were still at the signing while we were training. 

I decided to head upstairs and test out my skinship plan on ~~~~~. I opened her door and found her lying on her desk, asleep. I sniggered, as I came neared to her.

I looked over her desk, it was covered in pink notes, the same from today. 

I picked each one of them up and scanned over them, these aren't just any notes, these are love notes.

I swear to God I have seen that handwriting before, I just can't remember where. 

So, why was she trying to hid these? Has ~~~~~ got a secret admirer. But, these fell out of her locker, how would anyone know where her locker was, they would only found out if they followed her. Like me! 

 

Has she got a stalker? 

 

{?????'s POV}

 

I watched through the crack of her door. Lu Han was examining the notes. I really hope he doesn't find out it's my writing.

God, ~~~~~'s face is so beautiful when she is asleep. Okay, I'm losing concentration here. 

I will make that girl mine, one day. I like her intriguing personality, nothing like the other girls I see all the time, her beautiful face, with her flawless features. Okay ????? get a hold of yourself. 

Lu Han sighed as he set down one of the notes. I backed away and ran down the stairs as quiet as I possibly could. 

I listened intensely as Lu Han shut the door of her room and soon his footsteps where heard coming down the stairs, he managed to walk straight past me. Thank God. 

I sighed in relief and headed to my room to write my Goddess more notes. 

 

{You guys got any idea who this mysterious person is? I'll give you a clue, he's an EXO member ;) There is also more clues in previous chapters ;)}