The Music Video

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

Your POV

 

It was the day after EXO-M came back, and today was the shooting for EXO-K's music video with Lu Han.

You stepped out of the black limo and sighed.

"Yah! Would you move away from the door, fatty?!" Lu Han shouted from behind you.

You glared at Lu Han and began walking towards the door of the SM building.

EXO-K and you headed up the elevator and then in through a huge black door.

"What's in here?" You whispered to Chanyeol when all that was in the room was black.

"This is the place we are going to shoot the music video." Chanyeol said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

 

You looked around, darkness.

"You can't even see anything." You sighed.

"Yeah, Soo Man likes to surprise when the lights go on." Chanyeol explained.

"It's best just to stand here because you have no idea what's in front of you." Chanyeol laughed.

You nodded even though he couldn't see you.

Suho walked around the room, being careful with where he stepped.

"Where is the hell is the light-switch?!" Suho shouted.

 

Baekhyun walked to the side of the door he, felt around on the wall before his hand skimmed the light-switch.

"Got it." He grinned.

You looked around to see a small room with metallic walls.

"Holy ." Kai said, astounded as everyone stared at the room in awe.

Wow...

"I LOVE IT!" D.O screamed.

Lu Han smirked, "it's the same as ours."

 

"You could have told us that Lu." Sehun smiled at the older boy.

"I can see you all like it." 

Everyone turned around to see Lee Soo Man standing at the door of the music video room.

"I LOVE IT." D.O screamed.

Soo Man smiled, "I heard you the first time."

"Come on boys, we need to go get your make-up and outfits on." Soo Man smiled.

"~~~~~ you can come to and just hang about." Soo Man attempted to sound cool and the word 'hang.'

You grinned and nodded, "okay."

 


 

The boys all got their make-up done pretty quickly, you were all soon back in the music video room.

You stood beside the camera and watched as the boys got ready to do their solo shots.

D.O did his first, then Baekhyun, Suho and then Kai.

Sehun's turn was up.

The maknae looked so serious but you couldn't help but smile at his complete change.

If you had to admit any of this, he was really good-looking.

Butterflies were flying around in your stomach when he gave a y scowl.

Although the make-up didn't really make much of a difference.

 

You really weren't paying any attention to the music playing.

Chanyeol grinned widely when he stood in front of the camera.

"Chanyeol, remember, no smiling." Soo Man smiled from beside you at the side of the camera.

Chanyeol nodded quickly and then immediately wiped the smile off his face.

"Got it." Chanyeol said with a blank face.

"Ready Chanyeol?" The camera guy asked.

Chanyeol nodded.

 

The music began rolling and Chanyeol began mouthing all of the words and adding in litle gestures.

He was just like Sehun, very good-looking.

Even if you had to admit it.

The boys all finished their solo shots and they even finished the dance shots as well.

It was just time for Lu Han's 'guest appearance.'

All he had to do was chase after a girl on the road.

Now that you thought about it you never saw who was going to be the girl Lu Han was chasing.

 

"Lu Han! Are you ready?!" The camera man shouted from behind Lu Han.

Lu Han nodded, "yep."

"JiYoung, you ready?!" 

JiYoung? The girl in my class?

"Yes oppa!" She waved from the bottom of the road.

That's defiantly her.

"Action!" The camera man shouted.

 

Lu Han immediately burst into a sprint, chasing JiYoung as she walked slowing down the pavement.

You cocked your head to the side and watched as his steps ran up. 

The camera man dragged the camera up the set quickly, zooming into Lu Han's face.

You stood down at the back and folded your arms.

The rest of the members watched intensely as well.

As soon as Lu Han caught up to JiYoung he grabbed her by her shoulders and spun her around.

You kept a blank stare.

 

What the hell is this feeling?

Lu Han looked into JiYoung's eyes and leaned in.

Your eye started to twitch.

What is happening?

As Lu Han leaned in closer, you held your breath, it wasn't something you ever felt but you most defiantly didn't like the feeling.

The two's lips were about to touch but Lu Han swiftly took his head away from JiYoung's lips and pulled her into an embrace.

You sighed slightly in relief.

 

"Lu Han, you were supposed to kiss her!" The camera man shouted.

JiYoung raised an eyebrow at Lu Han and looked at him strangely.

"Why did he do that?" Suho furrowed his eyebrows.

The camera man sighed in frustration, "we will try this again." 

Soo Man raised his hands and shook his head, "no, leave it at that. I think it might just do."

Lu Han sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

 

{A/N: Lame update >.< Sorry.}