Blue

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Your POV}

 

You shoved the last bit of food into your mouth and stood up, bringing your bowl with you. You dropped it into the sink and headed out to the hall.

"~~~~~! YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR BOWL!" You heard someone shout from the kitchen. You sighed and continued to walk upstairs, you weren't going to clean, that was your deal with Baekhyun, you came here, then no housework, simples. 

During your time of eating dinner, Sehun kept staring at you like you were about to attack him, Lu Han of course just glared, waiting for an apology he wasn't going to get anytime soon. 

You opened up your door to your bedroom and grabbed a pair of pajama bottoms and a top, out of your drawer and went into the on-suite. 

You pushed the toilet seat down and sat on it, letting out a long and heavy sigh. 

You stared at your reflection in the mirror to the right, your hair had went slightly frizzy and your eyes looked tired. Probably from all the moving around. You silently smirked to yourself and stood up.

 

You pulled on your pajama top and as you were about to pull on your pajama bottoms, the bathroom door flung open. 

Your eyes widened as you turned to face the door. Chanyeol was at the door, his eyes wider than yours, he looked like he was about to faint. 

There was an awkward silence as you two stared at each other with wide eyes. You bit your bottom lip in anger and shouted, "HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN ON STARING?!"

Chanyeol snapped back into reality and slammed the door shut. ERT!

 

{Chanyeol's POV}

 

What the hell just happened....? Did I just....? I JUST OPENED THE DOOR ON BAEKHYUN'S SISTER... CHANGING! 

 

I smacked my head hundreds of times while murmuring, "idiot, idiot, idiot." I looked around the room, I NEED SOMEWHERE TO HID! 

I did a quick spazzing jump and hid under my bed. The bathroom door flung open and ~~~~~ stormed across the room to where I was hiding. Great hiding spot Chanyeol.

I saw her cross her legs, I could tell she was mad, very mad. I didn't mean too, she was the one who didn't lock the door! 

"Chanyeol! GET UP!" She yelled, I stayed frozen, this girl is very scary...

"Do you want me to kill you?!" She shouted again. I peeked out of the side of the bed, her arms were folded and she looked like she was about to murder me. 

I slid out from under the bed quietly and looked at her with puppy dog eyes. Her expression didn't change. Oh, . 

 

"What the hell are you playing at." She said with a poker face but her eyes were filled with rage. 

"It-It wasn't my fault!" I defended for myself standing up in front of her. Wow, she's taller than I thought, whatever I'm still taller.

"You opened the door!" She exclaimed, pointing to the bathroom door.

"You didn't lock it!" I replied.

"You should've knocked first!" 

"You, STILL! You should've locked it!" 

 

"You better sleep with one freakin' egg open tonight!" She yelled, walking over to her bed. 

"Blue ." I sniggered under my breath.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" She shot up. 

"BLUE !" I yelled back.

"Yo-You! ERT!" She left the room and slammed the door tight.

 

{Your POV}

 

I can't believe that little head, I am going to kill him! UGH!  You stopped dead in your tracks when you saw Sehun sitting on the top step of the stairs. 

You cleared your throat and he immediately swung around, this (apart from dinner) was the first time you saw his face today. 

He was about to get up and run away again but you grabbed his wrist, he let out a tiny yelp when you grabbed him. You felt a wave of guilt wash over you and you quickly released him. 

He looked up at you with big eyes and swiftly bowed. "U-Ummm... I heard your conversation with Chanyeol hyung." He muttered quietly.

You looked at Sehun intensely. He's so cute. Wait. WHAT?!

You shook your head in disbelief of what you just thought, "yeah..." 

"He probably didn't mean it." Sehun said looking at his feet. 

"Yeah, but that doesn't matter he still did it." You disagreed.

"Yeah but, don't get mad at hyung yet, okay?" Why is he so protective over Chanyeol?

You managed to nod, but you still didn't understand why he cared about Chanyeol so much. 

 

- 11:34 PM -

 

After your final bicker of the day with Chanyeol your eyes slowly started to droop but that was soon disturbed by a knock at the door. Baekhyun got up with a groan and opened the door. 

"Lu? What are you doing here?" You sighed in annoyance, you knew why he was here. 

"Can I speak to ~~~~~?" Lu Han smirked. Baekhyun nodded and threw himself back onto his bed in the middle.

You refused to leave the warmth and comfort of your bed so you stayed put. Lu Han got annoyed when you made him wait so he walked in. 

He kicked your back and whispered in your ear, "I want an apology now, or you'll regret it." 

You didn't reply to him, you hated him already and this was only your first day here. 

"Fine then, have a good day at school tomorrow." Lu Han sniggered as he left your room and shut the door. 

"Or not." He muttered as he walked downstairs. 

 

[A/N: Kyaaa! >.< I got over 100 subscribers >.< OMG, I'm on the verge of crying right now, thanks so much!]