Feelings

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Chanyeol's POV}

 

I stared blankly out the window in my bedroom, I'm so bored. 

Since Lay told us how much he liked ~~~~~ I just can't seem to get it out of my head, I, I guess I'm scared that he might actually end up with her...

Why am I saying this stuff?

I really shouldn't be bothered by something like this, come on, it's ~~~~~, she's mean! But everything Lay said is kind of true, she is in intriguing. 

SNAP OUT OF IT!

 

I need to take my mind off it. I continued to stare out the window, suddenly my eye caught a hold of someone, walking along the streets, hey it's ~~~~~.

Damn it! It's ~~~~~!

She's so pretty.

SHUT IT CHANYEOL!

Seeing her walk, I guess, I don't know what I feel right now, I want to do what Lay wants to do now, I want to be the one to make her smile all the time. 

I guess it's safe to say it now.

 

I like her. 

 

 

{Your POV}

 

You were so pissed off because of Lu Han, but you were actually kind of glad that the girl whose foot you stepped on at your first day of school took him away. 

You thought her name was JiYoung since Baekhyun told you once.

Let's just say you hate both Lu Han and JiYoung. 

You opened the gate to the dorm, when you stopped outside the front door you saw Lay was standing there.

"Hello." He smiled nervously.

Now that you thought about it, this is the first time he's actually spoken to you.

"Hi." You replied blankly.

 

"Do you know my name?" Lay cleared his throat. 

You nodded whilst raising an eyebrow, "Lay." Why is he so nervous?

Lay beamed happily and soon blushed heavily, you furrowed your eyebrows at him and sighed, "can I get past you?" 

Lay looked at the ground and stepped aside for you to walk in. You walked past him slowly, he was scratching the back of his neck. 

Sehun was sitting on the stairs, reading. Again?

"~~~~~! Hi!" Sehun smiled, sheepishly. 

 

"Hi." You replied blankly, walking up the stairs. 

Before you past Sehun he asked you this, "what did Lay hyung want?" 

Your reply would be something like this: Why is it any of your business? But you always felt bad being mean to Sehun, he would take it so personally.

"I don't know, something about his name." You smirked, as you walked up the stairs.

You opened the door to your room. Chanyeol was sitting on the window sill and staring outside.

You raised an eyebrow and walked over to your bed, "what'cha doing there?"

 

Chanyeol got scared by the sound of your voice and fell of the window sill with a bump, he scurried up to his feet and blushed heavily. 

He shook his head quickly and murmured, "n-nothing." 

"Are you okay?" You furrowed your eyebrows, sitting down on your bed.

"Perfect, fine, amazing, why wouldn't I be?" Chanyeol spluttered out and exited the room as quick as possible. 

Why are people so freaking nervous around me? I'm not that scary! Am I?

 

You sighed and sat down on your bed, you pulled out a pocket mirror from your pocket and examined your face in the clear glass, was there something about your face that scared them?

You didn't notice any, scary, or out of the ordinary and put the mirror back into your pocket.

Was it your personality?

You cleared your throat when that thought entered your mind. You sat up and brushed down your clothes and left the room.

It couldn't be my personality, right?

Is that why they are so scared of me?

 

You hit yourself on the forehead.

Maybe I should try and be nice to them?

You never liked being nice to people, mainly because of the fact people weren't nice to you when you were little, that's why you never warmed up to people, because once you do, they leave.

They promise to stay, but no, promises don't last forever. 

You thought about for a little while and decided that you would try and be pleasant the rest of today, you know, see if it freaks them out or they like the new 'you.'

You smirked at the thought.

"This could be fun." You murmured as you walked downstairs.

 

{A/N: Yeah, I know, I said I would do longer chapters but the next one will most defiantly be longer ^.^ Are you ready to see the 'nice' version of you? ;) I'm on the verge of doing a double update, what do you guys think? HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUNNIE! :* SARANGHAE!