Chanyeol Ending {2/2}

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

Your POV

 

 

Baekhyun lightly grazed his knuckles on the front door of your Dad's house. You clenched your fists by your sides expecting to be greeted by your father's face however; when the door was swiftly opened the three of you were greeted by one of your Dad's maids, Ahyoung.

"Oh, your back." Ahyoung flashed you all a warming smile.

You returned the smile and questioned, "Is Dad in?"

Ahyoung quickly stole a glance down the marbled hall before turning back to you three, "yes, he's in the kitchen." 

"Would you mind if we talk to him?" Baekhyun interrupted.

Ahyoung nodded, "not at all, follow me." Ahyoung widened the gap in the door and made way for you to enter the modern house with Chanyeol and Baekhyun trailing closely behind you.

As the kitchen sprung into view the first thing your eyes went to was your Dad who was chewing away on his breakfast whilst being lost in the newspaper. You cleared your throat expecting to capture his attention.

He immediately changed his gaze from the newspaper to you, your Dad raised from the kitchen island's stool and beamed at you brightly. 

"Welcome back....." Just then Chanyeol and Baekhyun strolled into the kitchen, causing his smile to fade. Chanyeol was admiring the marble stairs while Baekhyun was modelling a sour expression. 

"~~~~~," your Dad exhaled a breath of air; you could quickly tell he was mad that you brought them into his house, "what are they doing here?" 

 

"Dad, they came with me because I have to tell you something." You walked closer to the kitchen island until you placed your hands on the marble top.

His face became stern. "Thanks for letting me stay here so to cause you less trouble, Exo got me an apartment just opposite theirs, so I think I will move in there." You calmly explained.

He laughed with a slight tone of irritation, "you can't just leave like this, they make you leave and now you're saying you want to move back in." 

"They didn't make me leave." You corrected. He ignorantly rolled his eyes, paying no attention to your last statement, "they wanted you to leave." 

"Dad, don't make this to complicated, I misunderstood everything!" You threw your hands into the air; he's going to be a lot harder to crack than I hoped.

"That doesn't mean I allow you to move into that apartment." He showed no interest in your demands and returned to his attention to the newspaper he was reading before and began to snack on the rest of his breakfast which was resting on the kitchen island.

You groaned out of pure depression and annoyance. "I'm moving in there." You gingerly rolled your eyes and turned to head up to the spare bedroom you were staying in.

Your Dad harshly stood up from the stool, "you wait right there, ~~~~~." Baekhyun was starting to get pissed off, "if she wants to go just let her go, you don't make all of her decisions." He spoke up with no hesitation.

"You don't get a say in this." Your Dad pointed a finger at Baekhyun as he warned his son. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sighed, "Yes, I do." 

 

Chanyeol looked awkwardly back and forth between, you, Baekhyun and your Dad, he returned his gaze back to you with an evil grin as he got an idea.

Although he felt hesitant at first, he stepped forward and cautiously placed an arm around your shoulder. You were confused at first with his action but when Chanyeol smiled at you evilly you returned the smile with a smirk after finally understanding. 

Baekhyun and your Dad immediately stopped bickering. The two of them gave you and Chanyeol the elevator look. "What?" Your Dad gazed at you two, he was utterly confused.

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun exclaimed, walking to the front of you two.

Your Dad had an appalled expression plastered all over his face, but what shocked you must was that Baekhyun was completely more surprised. 

"You think that just because the two of you are 'dating,'" your Dad used air speech marks when he said dating, "I'll let you live in that apartment? That's all the more reason to not allow you!" 

You furrowed your eyebrows at first but when you finally realized what he was indicating you could feel your cheeks heat up. 

"DON'T PUT IDEAS IN THEIR HEAD!" Baekhyun shouted at his father.

"No! No! No!" You waved your hands about. Chanyeol was completely dumbfounded by the fact your Dad even mentioned it; the way his hand tightened on your shoulder made you realize how uncomfortable he was. 

Your Dad walked towards you and Chanyeol the way he stared at Chanyeol made him begin to sweat. He looked at him with fire raging in his eyes. 

 

"You, do you like my daughter?" He asked blankly. "DAD!" You shouted, shaking his arm, but he didn't take his eyes off Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol was nervous but he still answered, "Yes." You bit down on your tongue to prevent yourself for grinning.

"What are your plans for your future career?" Your Dad stared him down. "I want to continue to be in the entertainment business but as an actor." Your Dad nodded in approval. "Have you had any acting lessons?" He continued. "Yes, when I was a trainee in SM we were taught." 

"What's your I.Q score?" His facial features softened although his eyes were still darting into Chanyeol's. "125." Chanyeol replied without breath. 

"Not bad." He stepped back from the two of you and you also released his arm from your grasp. "If you take care of my daughter, then I shall allow you to move in there." He pointed at Chanyeol and you. You sighed in happiness as joy filled your body.

Baekhyun smiled happily, he was also surprised he let you go and he was still shocked by the fact that you and Chanyeol were now somewhat an 'item.' I'm surprised he hasn't fainted yet.

"However, if I get a call from you asking to move back in here, all of EXO better run for their precious little lives." He smirked. 

 


 

 

Ahyoung and another younger maid called, Sunri helped you heave your suitcases into the trunk of your Dad's car. The car was already running with your Dad in the driver's seat, Baekhyun in the passenger's seat and Chanyeol in the back.

After Sunri slammed the trunk door closed, she smiled at you, "I'm so jealous you get to see Exo every day, you're so lucky." 

You chuckled while flashing her an eye-smile, "yeah, I am really lucky." 

Sunri opened the car door for you to enter; you bowed politely to her and slid into the backseat beside Chanyeol. Ahyoung and Sunri waved goodbye to you as your father began to zoom down the road. 

Chanyeol looked at you and grinned. "What?" You raised an eyebrow at him curiously. His grin shifted into a smirk, "so, we're a couple now?" Chanyeol whispered into your ear.

"Nope, that was just so he would let me leave, I want to stay in the fancy apartment." You whispered back with a blank face. Chanyeol nodded slowly, his expression fell as his mouth formed a small 'o.' "I get it." 

Your heart broke, you never thought it would but it did, you punch his arm and sniggered, "I was just kidding, although you still haven't asked me yet." 

"But, you kissed me." Chanyeol smiled, he looked slightly relieved. "So?" You shrugged with a smile still on your face. 

 

He rolled his eyes and then his smile widened as an idea entered his head. Chanyeol gracefully brushed some of your hair out of your face and tucked it behind your ear. 

Chanyeol's lips neared yours, his nose brushed against yours before he pecked your lips slowly. You raised an eyebrow as he began to pull away. You sighed, "Must I do everything?" 

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in. This was different from the first time in the park. That was soft and meaningful. This felt a little more, warmer and with more passion. 

Chanyeol slowly slid his hands around your waist and deepened the kiss. You couldn't help but smile through your kiss.

"Don't make me turn this car around!" 

The two of you immediately broke apart and began to laugh as your Dad glared at the two of you playfully. Baekhyun beamed widely, "I'm happy, my best friend and my sister are dating! I'm going to be an uncle!" 

"Don't bring up that subject again, please." Chanyeol begged. You nodded along as well. "I'm just playing with you guys." Baekhyun eye-smiled. 

"And we're not dating yet." You corrected. 

"WHAT?!" Your Dad and Baekhyun chorused. Like father, like son, you smiled. Chanyeol turned to you once again and placed his two hands on each of your shoulders, "~~~~~, will you be my girlfriend?" 

 

Your Dad watched through his rear mirror and Baekhyun was turned around watching you two between the gap of the two front seats. 

You nodded quickly and bit your bottom lip as your grin grew, "yes." 

"I feel like you two are getting married." Baekhyun laughed, tears were growing in his eyes. Chanyeol pulled you in for a hug and you rested your head on his shoulder. 

"Why are you crying Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked with smile. 

"This is just such a great moment! I was surprised and angry at first but now... I'm so happy... I'm sorry." Baekhyun turned around and wiped his tears. You, Chanyeol and your Father laughed at the dorky boy. 

Your Dad scrolled down his window and began to speak, "one question, have you two got your seatbelts on? You keep doing all this hugging and kissing, the seatbelt would have restricted it." 

Chanyeol and you laughed nervously when you realized you didn't. "Get them on before I really do turn this car around." He threatened again, playfully. 

 


 

 

- 1 Day Later -

 

You placed the last shirt inside the wardrobe of your new bedroom in your new apartment. It feels weird not rooming with Yeollie and Baekhyun.

You took in the view of your room, the apartment was almost identical to Exo's except for the fact it was slightly smaller. Chanyeol said that all of Exo had busy schedules today so you had no one to hang out with today. 

You didn't get to see any of the other members yesterday when you arrived back because they were all attending schedules. Baekhyun and Chanyeol couldn't help you unpack because they skipped schedules to go and get you. 

You decided to head downstairs to prepare something for you to eat for your dinner. You slipped on a pair of comfortable slippers before walking at a snail’s pace downstairs. 

As you placed your hand on the metal doorknob of the door that led to the kitchen you heard some whispering. Your heart almost stopped; please don't tell me it's those fans... You cautiously and slowly opened the kitchen door and just then, you were nearly blown off your feet.

"WELCOME BACK!" 

Exo had decorated your kitchen with banners that read, 'Welcome Back!' The room was covered in balloons of every color, you smiled at the fact all of Exo were wearing multi-coloured party hats. 

D.O was standing by a table full of delicious and mouth-watering foods. Suho was holding two balloons in each of his hands. Kris was messing around with the radio, trying to choose the best songs for the mood, you smiled when all the songs he was choosing from was by Exo.

 

Chanyeol was standing in the middle of all of them with his arms extended; in his hands was a long black box. 

He walked forward and handed you the velvet box. You sighed, "You really shouldn't have gotten me anything, and it’s not my birthday." He rolled his eyes, "just open it." 

You covered your mouth with your hand when you saw what was inside. Two bracelets, they were identical to the best friend’s bracelet you and Chanyeol shared, but this time they said soul mates. 

Chanyeol took out the silver one that said Soul and clipped it around your left wrist before he clipped on the gold one around his own. He lifted both of your wrists up and smiled at you, "we are best friends and soul mates." 

"That's so cheesy." You laughed and pulled him into an embrace, "thank you so much." 

"Okay! As much as I enjoy this! There is something I have to ask!" Kai shouted and rested his hands on you and Chanyeol's backs. 

You and Chanyeol raised your eyebrows. "I thought you were dating Lay." He changed his attention to you. Chanyeol looked at you as well, he forgot about that as well. 

You laughed nervously, and scanned the room hoping to find Lay; he was standing beside a depressed Sehun. "Yeah, that was all for a joke." Lay set Kai straight. 

Chanyeol sighed in relief. "I'm good at pranking." You smirked. 

 


 

 

"I'm happy for you, fatty." Luhan smiled softly, although when the news came through, he locked himself in his room and wouldn't come out for hours, it was heart-breaking but he realized he should be happy for you if he really did like you.

"Thanks but you should really stop calling me fatty." You smirked. 

"Nah, it's became too much of a habit to give up." Luhan laughed. You rolled your eyes but ended up laughing as well. 

"By the way, do you think you could talk to Sehun, he's been feeling down today."  Luhan asked, looking through the window in Sehun's direction, he was out in the back garden. 

 You nodded and turned to head out. You opened the back door and peeked through the gap, Sehun was sitting down on the doorstep. "Hey." You said.

Sehun spun round by the sound of your voice, when he saw you he turned back around, "hi." You stepped down onto the step, shut the door and sat beside him. 

"Why the long face?" You questioned. Sehun didn't want to look at you, he tried to get over it but, every time he tried to get over the fact it just coming back, it felt even worse than the time when you and Lay announced you were dating.

"No reason." He replied blankly, staring up at the sky. 

 

You sighed quietly to yourself and looked at him again and smirked, you reached out your hands and began to tickle the living daylights out of him. 

Sehun was laughing so hard that tears began to form in his eyes. "STOP IT! ~~~~~, STOP IT, I'M REALLY TICKILISH!" He argued, trying to remove your hands.

"Then smile and I'll stop!" You argued. "OKAY, OKAY!" He shouted again.

You removed your hands from his chest and moved out of his way, he sat up and sighed but smiled at you, "you're one unusual girl." 

"I come as the best as you can get." You shrugged at him. Sehun chuckled at your reply. 

"Chanyeol's one lucky guy." Sehun smiled. "Isn't he?" You laughed. You looked through the living room window, "come to think of it, where is he?" 

Suddenly you felt water splash all over your body. You and Sehun gasped loudly and looked up to the sky. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Luhan were looking down on you two, holding a bucket of water each. 

You and Sehun groaned and immediately jumped up and sprinted upstairs. You stopped in the middle of the hall because you didn't know whose room they were in. You and Sehun listened quietly. That's when you heard sniggering coming from Luhan's room. 

 

Sehun put his hand on the doorknob and raised three fingers to you. He mouthed to you, 1, 2, 3, while using his fingers to count down. The two of you burst into the room. 

The other boys didn't have enough time to react as Sehun took Luhan and Baekhyun down onto the floor while you wrapped your arm around Chanyeol's neck and pulled him down onto Luhan's bed. 

Baekhyun and Luhan couldn't get out of Sehun's grasp as the two of them squirmed on the floor. Although you appear strong, you were no match for Chanyeol; he quickly got out of your grasp and hovered above you. 

He smirked evilly and instead of attacking you like the other three boys on the floor, he leaned in and kissed you on the lips again. You felt him smile against your lips; you wrapped your arms around his shoulders again, deepening the kiss. Since you two got interrupted the last time this was continuing from there. 

You furrowed your eyebrows when you didn't feel Chanyeol's lips. You opened your eyes to see Sehun and Luhan holding Chanyeol by the collar of his shirt, holding him up.

"You are not doing anything on my bed." Luhan warned. 

Baekhyun pulled you by your feet off the bed. You brushed your damp clothes down and stood up straight. Sehun and Luhan dropped Chanyeol back down onto the bed. 

"Let's go boys!" Baekhyun laughed, leaving the room.

Sehun and Luhan gave you and Chanyeol the 'I'm-watching-you' look and sign before following behind Baekhyun. Chanyeol stood up and extended his hand out for you, "shall we?" 

You enclosed your hand in his, "we shall." 

 

[A/N: Wow! I have to apologise for not updating for like, ever. I was on hiatus mode, too much was going on and I also went on holidays ^^ I GOT AN EXO T-SHIRT WITH BACON(♥) ON THE FRONT :O Slightly longer chapter than I expected but... the bigger, the better, right? But I'm back sorry for the long wait! WE GOT FEATURED T.T Although it was a while ago... but still, I cannot thank you guys enough! Thank you x1000 <3 Saranghae! So that was Chanyeol's ending finished for all you Chanyeol supporters. I hope you enjoyed it ^___^ Next ending is Sehun! Since he came second in the poll I posted ^.^ It was neck and neck between Hunnie and LuLu but LuLu managed to win ^^ I might be able to post the first part of Sehun's ending today but I might not but hope for it guys <3 Thanks again xoxox]