The New Girl

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Your POV}

 

You took in a deep breath before opening the door to the kitchen. 

All of EXO, apart from Lu Han, was in there. Suddenly all eyes were on you, you usually hid in your room.

"~~~~~, what are you doing down here?" Baekhyun smiled. 

"I just wanted to have a chat with you guys." You beamed brightly. This is so not me, but it is fun.

Silence.

EXO sent glances to each other, obviously confused by your sudden change in personality.

Baekhyun stared at you with wide eyes and laughed nervously, "what did you do?"

 

"Nothing, is it so wrong for me having a chat with you guys?" You smiled.

You looked around the room, taking in all the stares. 

You noticed Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun and Baekhyun were the most surprised. 

"So," you smiled, pulling a chair over and sitting beside Chanyeol, "how was all of you guy's days?"

When no one replied you looked at all of their faces, Chanyeol and D.O's eyes were like this: O.O

"W-What did you have for b-breakfast?" Sehun managed to spit out. 

"Nothing." You smiled.

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kris cocked his head to the side. 

"Yep." You grinned. This is so much fun!

"I like the new ~~~~~." Kai grinned widely at you.

You felt like slapping him but you kept your grin, "thank you."

Chanyeol stared at you intensely, he was completely shocked by your change in personality. 

What you didn't know was Chanyeol didn't like your new personality, the reason he liked you was also because you were so different and unique, but now, now he was... 

Confused.

Everyone managed to take in your sudden burst of happiness. 

"So, ~~~~~ what brought on this sudden joy?" Chen asked. 

"I just finally realized that I was being extremely mean to you guys." You smiled.

After a while you, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Xiumin and Lay went into the living room and sat down on the couch, everyone was taking in your new so-called personality, everyone except Chanyeol, Sehun and Lay.

 

{Chanyeol's POV}

 

I folded my arms, I am not happy, why?

I just feel that, the fact that she is now all happy-go-lucky, it's just strange... and weird.

I admit it, I like her because of the fact of her personality, it makes her stand out from everyone, the ice cold glare, I don't know why but I like it better than any other girl pouting.

And now, she's like everyone else, smiling, pouting, being... cute. She just doesn't suit it.

I should do something to piss her off, I want to see the real ~~~~~.

I smirked, looking around to see if I could manage to pull off anything. 

That's when Lu Han walked through the door. 

 

I glanced at ~~~~~ that's when I saw her smirk. 

Does she like Lu Han?

"Hey." Lu Han smirked and sat down in the middle of me and Lay, Lay was right beside ~~~~~.

"Hi Lu Lu." Suho and Baekhyun chorused.

Lay did a barely noticeable nod and Xiu Min grinned, "Hey."

"Did you have a nice time today, Lu Han oppa?" ~~~~~ said, cutely.

Oppa? Oppa?! OPPA?! WHAT?

 

I cleared my throat lightly and sat back, she defiantly doesn't suit being 'cute.'

"W-What?" Lu Han leaned forward, obviously shocked. I defiantly am.

~~~~~ beamed but I could clearly see and evil smirk behind that face, she's is obviously planning something by doing this. 

"What's wrong Lu Han oppa?" ~~~~~ smiled, cocking her head to the side slightly.

Oppa...

Lu Han widened his eyes, clueless, I know this isn't the real her, she's planning something, she won't change that easily. 

"More like what's wrong with you?!" Lu Han blurted out. 

"Nothing, why Oppa?" She blinked cutely. 

 

Lu Han rested back on the couch and furrowed his eyebrows with a disgusted look on his face.

There was an awkward silence.

Then Lu Han smirked evilly, "so, what's with the turn of events, fatty?"

"Hey! Don't call my sister a fatty!" Baekhyun raised a finger. 

Lu Han shook his head and looked at ~~~~~ again, she had a weird twitch happening in her eye but she managed to smile, "what turn of events?"

"Oh, never mind, fatty." Lu Han emphasized on 'fatty.'

It is obvious now, Lu Han so likes her, why? Because he only fights with the people he likes, he usually pays no attention to any other girls in school and he can't seem to stop talking to her. 

 

Damn, I think I've competition. 

I forgot about Lay. 

I looked over at Lay to see his reaction to all of this, he had his head down, he looked completely nervous. 

 

{Lu Han's POV}

 

The is completely playing something on us, this is not her. What the hell brought this on?!

If I admit it, I miss her y personality, just when I thought she couldn't get anymore interesting. 

"So, Lu, where were you?" Suho asked, changing the topic. 

"Out." Lu Han replied sarcastically.

"With who?" Xiu Min asked.

"No one." Lu Han sent ~~~~~ a look.

"Lu, you wouldn't go out by yourself, who did you go out with?" Suho smirked.

 

"He went out with a girl." ~~~~~ cutely sung. 

"WHO?" Lay snapped, grabbing onto ~~~~~'s arm.  

~~~~~ looked down at his hand on her arm, wide eyes.

She's broke.

Lay blushed immensely when he realized what he did. ~~~~~ pulled her arm harshly back and sat back with a scowl on her face. 

I knew it, she was just pretending, but why? 

I sat back and folded my arms, "I knew it, you were pretending."

She didn't reply.

 

"Told you." I smirked. 

Chanyeol was nodding along, showing a small sign of relief. 

"Why would you pretend?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

"I thought it would be fun." She sighed. 

"Well, at least it shows you can actually talk." Xiu Min laughed. 

"What did you say?" She snapped. 

"N-Nothing." Xiu Min looked down. 

 

I hate her 'cute' side, even though she is a , she wouldn't be her, if she didn't have that y personality. It makes her... original, unlike all those other girls in school. 

Now that I think about it, I like having her being a , because of how fun she is to tease, she's completely different from the rest, is that a good thing?

Am I... falling for her? 

Because of her personality? 

She is beautiful to though, but I guess I like her originality. 

NO! Lu Han! NO!

 

Lay likes her, I think Chanyeol does to, because of the time I saw them following me and JiYoung, he was smiling so much when they were squished up against the wall.

This, can not be happening. 

I do not like her.

But if I said that, I would be lying.

 

{A/N: As promised, longer chapter! XD}