Apology

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

 

{Your POV}

 

"~~~~~, come on! Speak to me!" Baekhyun whined, shaking you continuously. 

You kept your arms crossed and stayed in a complete huff. Who the hell does he think he is?! I am NOT rooming with him and that freak with weird hair.

"~~~~~!" He kept shaking you. You got irritated and shoved his hand away from your arm. Just then you heard the door open up again and a girly scream was soon heard.

"Who's that?" Baekhyun questioned, standing up. 

"BACON! ARE YOU HERE?!" The voice shouted again.

 

"Yeah! Who is it?!" Baekhyun replied, looking through the door and into the hall.

"BACON!" "YEOLLIE!" The two boys shouted. 

"This place is freakin' awesome!" Chanyeol shouted, as the two of them came around the corner and into view. 

"It really is!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Wow, your sister is here!" Chanyeol looked at you in surprise.

"Well done!" Baekhyun praised the astounded Chanyeol. How stupid is he?

You scoffed at the two of them adoring the house, sure it's amazing and modern and... fancy ....but it's not that big of a deal.

 

 

-An Hour Later-

 

Finally all the boys had managed to arrive. You picked up your two suitcases, when someone spoke behind you, "need some help with those?" 

You turned around to see Lu Han. You turned back around to your bags and walked past him harshly. "A simple 'no thanks' would be nice!" He shouted, walking beside you.

"Don't follow me." You said coldly.

"You should apologize to me!" Lu Han scolded you, as you walked up the modern stairs. 

"Apologize? To you?! What for?!" You scoffed at the baby-faced boy.

 

"For being rude to me!" He shouted, staring at you from a side-view. You didn't take a glance at him, you just stared forward, looking for your room.

"I wasn't being rude." You replied blankly.

"I offered to do something nice and you completely ignored me, not even a thanks or a smile!" He scoffed, raising his eyebrows.

You peeped in through the open doors you passed, you passed one and inside you saw Baekhyun talking to Chanyeol. 

"Don't ignore me, again!" Lu Han shouted at you, you shot him a quick glance before dragging your suitcases into your new room and slamming the door. 

 

"Oi, you! OPEN UP THIS DOOR!" Lu Han shouted, banging on the door. You locked the door and sighed. 

"What's up with Lu Lu?" Baekhyun laughed. 

"OPEN THIS UP! OR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN!" Lu Han continued.

You sighed once again and pulled your suitcases over to the vacant bed on the left hand side. 

"DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!" You scoffed at how stubborn the boy outside the door was.

Baekhyun laughed and opened the door for the angry boy outside. "Hey Lu Lu, what's up?" Baekhyun smiled.

"You! I want an apology before the end of the day!" Lu Han shouted, pointing at you. 

 

You smirked as you sat down on your new bed, "hey! Don't you dare ignore me again!" Lu Han continued, pointing at you. "Okay, bye, bye, you take care now Lu Lu." Baekhyun smiled, as he shut the door on the yelling boy.

"APOLOGY!" Lu Han shouted one final time before his footsteps could be heard running down the stairs again. 

You sighed as you ped your suitcases. "Chanyeol are you okay?" You heard Baekhyun ask. You turned around to see Chanyeol staring at you with wide eyes. 

What is up with this freak? "S-She's rooming with us?!" Chanyeol asked, completely dumbfounded. 

You stared at him coldly before Baekhyun stepped in, "yes, only our room and Kai and D.O's room had three beds, so, I wasn't going to let her room with Kai, because, you know, he's kind of a... ert." 

 

Chanyeol blinked a few times before turning around slowly. 

"Are you okay, Yeollie?" Baekhyun asked, placing his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder.

He nodded slightly before sitting down on his bed. You stared at them with a raised eyebrow before turning around to start unpacking. 

Suddenly you realized how amazing your room looked, white furniture everywhere and light blue walls. 

You smiled without realizing at your new room before beginning your unpacking. 

 

[A/N: WOW! So many subscribers! >.< THANKS SO MUCH! Saranghae! <3]