Award

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

- 1 Week Later - 

 

Your POV

 

Today was the day of the music awards. Chanyeol had chosen out a dress for you and even helped put your hair up into a bun. 

"Wow." Chanyeol smiled when you turned around.

You sheepishly smiled. 

"Are you going to put on any jewelry?" Chanyeol asked.

You shook your head, "I don't think so." 

Chanyeol looked at your wrist and smiled to himself when he saw you were still wearing the bracelet the two of you got the day he was chased by fans.

"You're still wearing that." Chanyeol stated, whilst grinning.

You were confused for a second but then you followed his gaze down to your wrist.

The bracelet.

"Yeah." You smiled, "what about you?" 

Chanyeol proudly held up his wrist, "of course." 

 


 

Inside the limo with EXO was you, EXO's manager, their bodyguards and their stylists.

"~~~~~ just for tonight, you are one of our stylists." Baekhyun told you.

You raised an eyebrow, "why?"

"Because fans would be mad if they knew you were living with us." Baekhyun explained.

You nodded slightly and smiled, "alright."

When the limo pulled up, there was an extroidinary amount of flashing cameras and shouting.

The cheers of 'EXO' was very loud and the hands that were outstretched trying to touch one of the members of EXO.

 

You were led out behind EXO crowded by their stylists.

EXO quickly stopped for a few pictures for the paparazzi and were soon led into the hall.

Inside was magnificent, a huge hall, filled with red velvet seats, the stage was light up like a Christmas tree. There was also members of various K-Pop groups already there.

Such as, Girls' Generation, f (x), SHINee, Super Junior, 2PM, Big Bang, 2NE1, After School, Sistar and so on. 

EXO's manager led them down to their table, the table was covered with a white tablecloth, it was positioned right in front of the stage.

You sat down right beside Baekhyun and looked around with your mouth-agape.

 

"This is so freaking cool." Baekhyun managed to say.

You barely nodded along.

About 20 minutes later, after all the stars arrived and the fans were seated, a loud speaker boomed across the entire hall. 

Girls' Generation member, Yuri and SHINee's Minho walked onto the bright stage, both in flawless outfits, the fans screamed in excitement.

"Wow! Big crowd we have here today!" Yuri smiled in delight.

Minho nodded along with Yuri, "it really is, we have a line up of amazing performers here today and a list of to-die-for awards up for grabs!" 

 

"Did you vote for your favorite artists?" Yuri asked the crowd.

The fans screamed a loud, "YES!"

Yuri and Minho smiled in delight.

Soon pictures of every group up for awards and performances were shown on a huge screen on the stage.

As fan's favorite groups appeared on the screen, they screamed.

When EXO's picture appeared on the screen the fan's screamed extremely loud, almost louder than any other artist. 

EXO smiled to themselves.

 

After a short hour it was time for the best male rookie group. 

This was the category EXO was nominated in.

"Good luck." You whispered in Baekhyun's ear.

Baekhyun smiled at you weakly, "thanks."

After all the nominees were flashed on screen, Yuri handed Minho the envelope.

"And the winner is..." Minho led on.

He carefully opened the envelope and smiled softly.

 

"EXO!" He flashed the envelope around for the audience to see.

The fans of EXO choroused

EXO looked at each other, Sehun and Luhan hugged each other as did Tao and Kris.

The boys all hugged each other before heading up to the stage.

Sehun looked back at you and beamed brightly. 

You smiled back at him and mouthed, "congratulations." 

You appalled and watched as the boys accepted their award. 

Suho walked to the microphone, while Xiu Min held onto the award.

"Wow, thanks so much to everyone who voted for us and bought our album." Suho smiled, tears were welling up in his eyes.

The boys behind were all beginning to tear up.

It broke your heart slightly to see them cry but you were still so glad they won.

 


 

"I can't believe we won!" Chen shouted as you and EXO walked back into the dorm.

Kai grinned, "well believe it buddy!" 

You smiled at them as you sat down on the sofa, "congrats."

Sehun sat down beside you and smiled, "you look really nice tonight." 

You blushed lightly and cleared your throat, "thanks, you too." 

"Well guys, I'm going to hit the sack." Tao chuckled. 

"Me too." Xiu Min yawned.

 

"I think we should all go to sleep now." Suho laughed.

"Leader's right." D.O agreed.

The boys all headed upstairs to go to sleep, while you stayed downstairs for another minute to watch TV.

After a short program finished, there was a knock at the door.

You sighed slowly, stood up and headed to the door.

When you opened the door, your heart skipped a beat.

The face staring back at you smirked and showed a somewhat dark expression.

"Appa..." You muttered. 

 

{A/N: Ohoh! Drama! This story is coming to an end now, I just planned the ending T.T Sorry for the slightly boring chapter though... Guys! I made a new fanfic, I hope you will all support it and read it! ^3^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/211367}