Sehun Ending {2/2}

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

 

Your POV

 

As soon as you gripped onto the handle of the door, Sehun placed his hand on top of yours and looked at you with grin. "What?" You tilted your head slightly to the side. He stared at you for a few more seconds before chuckling nervously.

"Does, this make us, you know," Sehun started, shifting his feet about on the carpeted floors, "a couple?"

You raised your eyebrow, sceptically but then smiled softly, "I think it does." Sehun's eyes squinted so much because of his beam and fist pumped the air. You watched with an amused expression as he done somewhat, a small celebration dance.

"Okay, enough dancing, time for the hard part." You sighed. Sehun stopped what he was doing and smiled gently at you. "Let's go." He took your hand in his and immediately you smiled. 

Sehun took the door handle into his grasp and once the door opened, your smile dropped, oh . Your Dad stood in front of the two of you, arms followed and an unreadable expression plastered on his face. 

Sehun began to chuckle nervously, "h-hi there, Mr. B-Byun." 

He ignored Sehun and his stuttering line, turning his attention to you, "~~~~~ do you think I would let you move back in there?" His voice was stern, as much as you hate to admit it, he would take a while to crack.

"Dad, did you hear his explanation?" You questioned, hoping he did and possibly, loosen him up.

Your Dad sighed slowly and nodded stiffly, "yes, but you left it's not your decision to move back in." You released Sehun's hand from yours and gave your Dad the 'come here' gesture and led him into your room.

"~~~~~ no matter how much you beg me, I will not let you go back." He made that clear as soon as the door shut, we'll see about that.

 

"What's your reason for that?" You asked blankly. He looked at you for a minute before beginning, "you left, I don't care whether they didn't intend for you to take it that way, but you came here and I've missed me daugh-" 

"Don't you care about my happiness? You also left me and Baekhyun and now you want me back." Your tone was slightly harsher than what you had intended it to be. 

He looked like he was slightly taken aback but what you just said but ignored it, continuing with his reasons, "they are a bunch of teenage boys, who could have hormones overpowering them and now you are apparently dating one of them, all the more reason not to." 

"I've lived with them for a few months now, I know their weaknesses." Your Dad gave a look as if to say, 'are you kidding me?' 

"Hi, yeah, I don't mean to interrupt or anything but," Sehun popped his head through the door, "what's my weakness?" 

You sent him a glare before ignoring his statement and returning to your father. As Sehun was about to shut the door your father called on him, "Sehunnie, come here for a moment." 

Sehunnie?

Sehun looked back into the room again with a puzzled expression, "yes?" "Come here." Your Dad replied. Sehun looked at you for a second before walking awkwardly over to him. 

 

"How old are you?" Your Dad questioned Sehun. "Nineteen." Sehun replied blankly. "Are you good at controlling your hormones?" He replied back. Sehun looked at him with a now scared expression. "I-I, that is rather p-personal Mr. Byun, d-don't you think?" Sehun laughed nervously.

Your Dad was not amused for a second; you elbowed Sehun in the ribcage. "Yes!" Sehun shouted as soon as your elbow smashed into his ribcage.

Your Dad's expression didn't change for a while and the tension inside the room was awkward. But then he started to smile. Hang on! You raised an eyebrow as did Sehun. 

He then began to laugh, slapping his knees to express his laughter. Once he finished he stood up straight and walked to you. He grabbed hold onto your cheeks and gave them a light pinch.

"You two are so cute!" He said in a sugary voice. 

When he stepped back all three of you stared at each other in silence. "What the hell was that about?" You murmured. Your Dad laughed again, "I just realized how cute you look, and it just seems to make me smile!" 

"So does that mean you're in a good mood?" Sehun wiggled his eyebrows. Your Dad nodded in reply. "I see you're about to take advantage of my mood so I'm going to beat you to it. Boy," he turned to Sehun. 

"You like my daughter?" He asked. Sehun nodded back to him with a sturdy, "yes." "Will you take care of her?" "Yes." "Will you destroy those other boys in your group if they try to touch her?" Sehun took a second to take in that sentence before replying, "Yes." 

Your Dad messed up your hair and sighed, "Go pack your stuff." 

 


 

 

"I don't know how you managed to convince him." Baekhyun smiled to you. "Well he was a hard nut to crack." You replied sarcastically. 

You lifted your last suitcase up off the ground and just then Sehun took it out of your arms and carried it. You smiled to yourself watching him carry it up to the car for you.

Baekhyun looked at you with a raised eyebrow, taking in your happy face. "What?" You snapped out of it. "What was all that about?" Baekhyun laughed.

You giggled quietly, "nothing." Baekhyun decided to take this chance to tease you, "are we falling for the maknae now? Huh, the cold girl is becoming warm, huh, huh?"

You caught onto his teasing act and decided to bite back, "yep, we're dating now." You slapped Baekhyun on the back before walking away to the car. 

Baekhyun stood silent for a minute, taking a while to take in what you just said but then he scoffed and caught up to you. "You and Sehun?" 

You nodded and walked over to Sehun, "right Sehun?" Sehun looked at Baekhyun, worried. "Sehun, if you say yes I will kick your , right now." Baekhyun warned, walking closer to Sehun. "Well, you see Baek, it's just-" Sehun stopped talking as soon as Baekhyun began running. 

You smirked to yourself and picked up your final suitcase, taking it back to the car. 

 

Your Dad pulled up just outside EXO's apartment and helped you take your suitcases out of the trunk of the car. When he set the last one on the ground, he pulled you into an embrace.

"I guess it was my mistake to leave you and Baekhyun, but now, losing you for a second time actually seems a little more painful, just make sure those boys take care of you, okay?" Your Dad whispered into your ear. 

When you pulled away, your Dad tucked your hair behind your ear, "remember, if I get another call asking to come back to my house because of those boys, I will make every single one of those pretty boys regret whatever they might have done to you, you understand?" 

You chuckled quietly and nodded. "Bye princess." Your Dad whispered before hopping back into the driver's seat and taking off down the road. 

You took your two suitcases into your hands and turned around. Baekhyun and Sehun were leaning against the walls of the entrances to your new apartment. 

"Ready to see?" Baekhyun smiled before opening the door for you. Sehun stepped in front of you and took your suitcases into his hands, once they were in his hands he quickly pecked you on the lips before smiling and letting you walk into your new apartment.

When you walked in you nearly tripped over your feet. It was pitch black. 

"Guys, why is it so dark?" You asked. Just then out of nowhere the lights flicked on. "WELCOME BACK!" All of EXO chorused. You stared at them with teary eyes, it's like I never left.

 

"Yah! Why did you have to leave fatty?!" Luhan shouted sternly, although it was obvious he was just messing around. "Did you just call my sister a fatty?" Baekhyun replied. You rolled your eyes and continued to smile. 

"Thanks guys. I'm sorry, I misunderstood everything." You sighed. 

"Don't be sorry, it was our fault, we should have been more careful about how you would have taken it." Suho smiled reassuringly. "Our fault?!" Kai shouted, "You were the first to agree!" 

Suho waved his hands about nervously, "now, Jongin there is no need for that." 

"How did you guys know I was coming back?" You raised an eyebrow, changing the subject. "Your great and wonderful brother called them." Baekhyun smirked. 

"It was my idea." Sehun objected. D.O raised his hand up silently, catching your attention. "D.O, we're not at school." Tao flicked his forehead. 

D.O rubbed his forehead, pretending it hurt but then continued, "Baek told us that love is in the air!" D.O began to wriggle his eyebrows teasingly. 

"And we know it's not Lay you little liars!" Tao pointed an accusing finger.

You glared at Baekhyun way, whilst he mouthed an inaudible, 'sorry.' "I'll save you from the embarrassment of telling us ~~~~~. We already know, Baekhyun told us again." Kris interrupted. 

You bit your bottom lip from the inside of your mouth and made a face. Byun Baekhyun, I'm going to kill you in your sleep, you blabber mouth. 

Sehun diverted his gaze to the ground when the boy’s eyes were on him. "Speak now, maknae." Xiu Min sniggered. Sehun laughed nervously again, "let's start the party!" 

 


 

 

"Yah! Chanyeol, are you okay?" Baekhyun poked his buddy on his back. "I'm fine," Chanyeol forced a smile. "Chanyeol, I've known you long enough to know when you are not okay." Baekhyun rejected.

"Is this about Sehun and ~~~~~?" Baekhyun spoke after a short moment of silence. Chanyeol let out a small, low laugh, "yeah, don't worry I'll get over it, Luhan is a lot better at hiding his feelings, I'll just learn from him." 

"Wait, Luhan?! He likes her too?!" Baekhyun raised a shocked eyebrow. Chanyeol blinked a few times and nodded innocently. "I thought you knew that." 

"I was just keeping you guys going! Huh, looks like sis is getting her good looks from me." Chanyeol scoffed, "don't push it Baek." 

Baekhyun chuckled softly and patted his friend on the back, "cheer up buddy, someone perfect will come along for you, don't worry about it." Chanyeol returned his friend's smile, "You’re right." 

 

"You know the first time we actually met; you were hiding behind books and stairs." You laughed, looking at Sehun's side profile. The two of you managed to sneak out of the house, now sitting on a white wooden bench in the park, right in front of the infamous fountain, the sun was settling into the horizon, creating a romantic red hue in the sky. 

"Yeah, I was very shy." Sehun explained. Although you felt nervous to do it at first, you let your head settle onto his shoulder. "You were kind of scary then." He laughed once again. 

You rolled your eyes, "am I still scary?" "Only when you're mad," Sehun stated. 

"Since we are talking about the past, can I tell you something?" Sehun spoke up after you spent a minute adoring the sunset. "Sure." You replied in a smooth voice.

"You remember the time, after Luhan's birthday party was over?" You nodded your head on his shoulder. "Then we walked back to the apartment together." Once again, you nodded. "Then a shooting star went past and we made a wish." 

"Of course, but where are you going with this Sehun?" You questioned. He ignored your question and looked up at the sky, "I can now say it came true." 

You bit onto your bottom lip to hold back the smile dying to spread its way across your entire face. You sat up straight and looked at his side-profile. Flawless. 

"I was never a er for the cute things but that was adorable." You said, letting the smile stretch across your face now. Sehun then turned to look at you. 

 

Without wasting a second, he let his left hand place itself gently onto the back of your neck and pull your lips into his, making them meet for the most breath-taking kiss of the day. 

It was soft, gentle, romantic but you felt the fireworks go off again. When you pulled away Sehun grinned at you, "You know I can sneak you into my room instead having you stay in your own lonely apartment."

"Down boy, what did my Dad say about hormones?" You replied sarcastically. Sehun quickly pecked your lips once again before standing up and reaching out his hands for you.

You took a hold of his hands and let him pull you up off the bench. "We better head back before they realize we're gone." Sehun smiled. "I think they already know." You said blankly. Sehun raised an eyebrow sceptically, "how?" 

You took your right hand out of his grasp and pointed to the eleven over-sized boys all ducked behind a row of bushes. You smirked evilly when an idea struck you. 

"Sehun! Not out in public, it's only been a day!" You said in a high, giggly tone. Sehun looked at you with an appalled face. You pointed to the boys in the bushes with your thumb before he understood what you're doing.

Then he joined in, "come on! No one is here! Besides it will be fun!" The two of you tried to hold in your laughter and then all of the boys popped up one by one from left to right with devil glares. 

"Maknae! Get your filthy hands off her!" Chen shouted once he came into view. 

 

You and Sehun couldn't help but laugh. "Oh! Ha ha! Very funny! Trick us why don't you!" Lay pouted. Sehun rolled his eyes with a smile. "Come on boys, let’s head back, I'm freezing." Luhan sighed, tugging onto Xiu Min's sleeve. 

"Come on, you two aren't staying behind, not after that trick!" Kris warned. 

They all started to head back to the way of the apartment. Sehun s his arm over your shoulder and pulled you close, letting your head rest on his shoulder. 

"I can't believe you are letting me use skinship on you." He smiled as you two exited the park. 

You looked up at him, "don't get used to doing it, I still feel very nervous." 

Sehun smiled playfully at you, "you are just letting me do it because you can't get enough of me." You rolled your eyes at his remark at first but then grinned, "Yep, I just can't get enough of you." 

 

{Sorry for the long wait, I was going to post this once AFF was done with all... whatever they're doing but I just decided to post this now  ^____^ It was so  close between Sehun and Luhan but Luhan won by a little bit so Sehun's ending is second<3 Next Luhan! ^.~}