Sehun Ending {1/2}

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

No One's POV

 

 

As quietly as he possibly could, Sehun slid his feet into his black boots before zipping them the entire way up. He glanced up at the only source of light in the kitchen, the digital alarm clock; it was flashing neon green, the screen reading 7:12 AM.

It was morning but it was pitch black outside, Sehun couldn't sleep, his thoughts kept wondering everywhere, about you. Where were you? Were you safe? Who were you with? Although he had no idea where you ran off to he was going to try and find you. 

Sehun quickly swiped the keys off the coffee table and inserted them into the lock. Just as he twisted the keys inside the hole, there were footsteps heard from upstairs. Sehun looked back, the once dark hall light up. Baekhyun appeared at the bottom of the stairs, rubbing his eyes. 

"What are you doing up?" Sehun questioned Baekhyun. Baekhyun stepped back almost in fear as he entered the kitchen; he didn't expect anyone to be up. 

"I should be asking you the same thing." Baekhyun chuckled, crossing his arms. When Sehun didn't reply, Baekhyun smirked. "Going to look for my sister?" 

Sehun stared down at his silver sneakers as his cheeks began to heat up. 

Baekhyun smiled warmly at the younger boy. "I'm going to get her now; you can come to if you want." Baekhyun placed a comforting arm around the blushing boy's shoulder. 

"You know where she is?" Sehun looked up at Baekhyun with hope glimmering in his eyes. Although he wasn't one hundred percent sure where she was, he was pretty sure, at least ninety percent.

"I have an idea." Baekhyun grinned. 

 

 

Baekhyun led Sehun the whole way down the concrete path before he stopped beside a metal pole. "We're getting the bus?" Sehun asked. Baekhyun nodded with a face. 

"She's that far away that we have to get a lift?" Sehun cocked his head to the side. Once again, Baekhyun nodded. After five minutes or so had passed by the bus pulled up in front of the two boys. 

Sehun stepped on first; the bus was almost empty apart from a lady in possibly her late fifties. The pair sat at the back of the bus, keeping a distance from the driver who immediately recognized them.

After the two were sitting uncomfortably with no conversation for at least ten minutes, Baekhyun started, "do you, like ~~~~~ that way?"

Sehun mentally face-palmed himself. "No." He answered blankly. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow sceptically. "Don't lie to me Oh Sehun; I have known you a while to know when you lie." 

"You know if you tell me, I will accept you two if you become a couple." Baekhyun started again after Sehun ignored his last statement. 

Sehun looked to Baekhyun with innocent eyes, and then he sighed. "I really do." 

Baekhyun nodded understanding, "I knew it." Sehun looked at Baekhyun confused, "How?" Baekhyun looked back at him and sniggered, "you and a few others are very obvious with your feelings."

 

 

Baekhyun stepped off with Sehun following behind; the two were dropped off right outside an estate with almost identical houses flooding in front of them.

Baekhyun knew exactly where the house was. When Baekhyun began walking Sehun immediately tried to catch up. The younger took in the view of every house, the only question that was in his mind was, "which house is she in?" 

"Baekhyun," Sehun called out after Baekhyun started to speed up. Baekhyun turned around and looked at Sehun, "what?" "Who is she staying with?" 

"Our Dad." Baekhyun sighed. He continued walking. Sehun quickly caught up with the older boy the two walked down another few houses before Sehun spoke once again, "do you know which house she is in?" 

"Nope, but I know this is the right estate, and if I'm right, then..." Baekhyun stopped. Sehun also stopped when Baekhyun stopped and followed his gaze. The one house that stood out from the rest. 

"Trust my Dad to buy the biggest house here." Baekhyun shook his head in disapproval. 

The pair strolled up to the grand front door. Sehun pressed the door bell while Baekhyun knocked on the door. It was light outside right now. 

They were soon greeted by a slightly old lady; she wore a golden name tag which read, Ahyoung. 

Ahyoung immediately recognized Baekhyun as her boss' son but didn't mention it. "May I help you?" She greeted warmly. "Hi, is ~~~~~ there?" Baekhyun asked. 

Ahyoung stole a glance down the hall, checking if her boss was in the kitchen but with no sign she turned back and smiled, "yes she is, what is she to you?" 

 

 

Just as Baekhyun was about to reply a loud greeting nearly burst his ear drums. "Ah! Baekhyun! What brings you here?!" The voice rang in his ears, Baekhyun could immediately tell it was his Dad, that sarcastic and witty tone made his scrunch his nose up in disgust. 

Ahyoung stepped away from the door and allowed Baekhyun's Dad to make way. Without saying another word, he took Baekhyun's arm and led him far away from the front door but not far away enough that Sehun couldn't hear what they were saying.

Sehun gazed at the two, his attention diverted from them when Ahyoung harshly pulled him inside the house. 

Sehun blinked a few times to comprehend what just happened. Ahyoung pulled Sehun up the stairs and let go of his arm when she stopped outside of a pastel yellow door. "She's in there, she told another maid what happened, please go and cheer her up." Ahyoung said without breath before walking away.

Sehun smiled at Ahyoung and whispered a quiet 'thank you' before she completely disappeared down the stairs. Sehun grabbed the metal door knob and quickly entered the bedroom. 

He bit down on his bottom lip when he realized you were still asleep. Sehun sighed in relief that you were safe though. Sehun knelt down at eye level to you; he was admiring your graceful features. 

 

 

Your eyes flickered open after a loud noise was heard. Your eyes were greeted by a pair of brown orbs on yours. You gasped when you noticed how close Sehun was to you, completely forgetting the fact he just woke up and entered your bedroom.

Sehun fell back in utter shock; he scratched the back of his neck as his face began to heat up as well as yours. "What are you doing here?!" You shout angrily from under your blankets. 

Sehun laughed nervously and straightened himself up. "Taking you home." Sehun smiled. 

You popped your head up from under the blankets and glared at him, "I'm not going back, you guys were the ones who wanted me to leave." 

"We didn't want you to leave." Sehun felt confused. "I heard you guys." You protested, hiding back under your blankets. Sehun let his mouth form a small 'o' shape when he remembered the conversation they all had. "~~~~~," Sehun stood up and walked towards your bed. 

He took a hold of the top of your duvet and pulled it down slowly. You looked up at him with cold eyes. Sehun's were soft and were pouring into yours. After he stared at you for a while, he moved down, your eyes widened as he leaned closer to you. 

Sehun was so close his nose was almost touching yours. The closeness was something you usually strongly disliked but now, you wanted to pull him closer... why? 

As Sehun closed his eyes yours slowly shut as well. You braced yourself for his lips but you furrowed your eyebrows when you didn't feel them. You opened your eyes and blushed when Sehun looked down upon you. 

 

 

He laughed nervously. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that; I freaked you out, didn't I?" You didn't know what you just did next, but you did it. You sat up and put your hand on the back of Sehun's neck, pulling him forward. 

That's when they touched. You felt Sehun smile into the kiss, you couldn't control your feelings inside. It was like, someone just set off a firework inside you, and it was electrifying and exciting. 

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in closer, wanting more of the feeling. Sehun also pulled you closer, wrapping his hands around your waist. 

Sehun broke away first and grinned widely. You bit down on your bottom lip, holding back the smile that was dying to spread across your face. 

"So, are you coming back?" Sehun spoke after a minute of silence. You still were smiling because of what happened but that didn't change the fact the they didn't want you, "no." Sehun looked like he was taken aback by this, "why?"

"You still didn't tell me why you guys hate me so much." You forced the smile off your face. Sehun chuckled quietly and began to explain, "That wasn't everyone's opinions, it was only the manager's, but when you ran away we all convinced to let you stay in the vacant apartment opposite ours." 

"So, you all don't hate me?" Your voice rang in curiosity.

Sehun looked at you with soft eyes, "do you think I could ever hate you?" You raised your eyebrows at this and asked sarcastically, "why do you love me?"

"Yes." Sehun replied blankly. You looked at him weirdly, "what?" Sehun started blush as hard as you did, "at least I think I do." You gazed at him while letting the smile that was on your face before crawl back on. 

 

 

"Forget I said that." Sehun waved his hand around in front of him, blushing even harder by the fact that you were beaming like an idiot. 

"Ask me what you asked me a while ago again." You requested. Sehun looked up at you, "do you think I could ever hate you?" You shook your head, "the one before that." 

Sehun nodded quickly, "are you coming back?" 

You smirked, "so I get a kiss, a confession and a new apartment in the one day and it is only the morning, wow." Sehun flashed you an eye-smile before he immediately hugged you. 

You grinned even wider now. When he pulled away, you looked into his eyes before murmuring, "but I still have to tell Dad."