The First Day Of School

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Your POV}

 

The blinding sunlight rays were beaming in through your window, you had to squint your eyes to see properly. When your vision finally cleared up slightly, you sat up and looked around your empty room.

You let out a quick sigh and lay back down in your bed. Your eyes widened when you realized what time it was. You shot up and harshly picked up your alarm clock. 

It flashed, '8:51.' You dropped the clock on the floor and ran straight to your closet, grabbed the first clothes in your sight and headed to the bathroom.

You ran out after changing quickly and brushed your hair as quick as you possibly could and ran out your bedroom door.

On the second last step of the stairs you stood on your free lace and fell forward, you raised your eyebrow when you didn't feel the cold floor, instead you felt a warm, soft surface. 

You peeked out of your left eye and saw you were lying on top of someone. You looked up when they let out a groan.

 

"YOU!" You let out a sharp yell when you caught full view of the person you landed on, it was Lu Han.

"GET OFF YOU FAT LUMP!" Lu Han exclaimed, wiggling around, trying to push you off him. Fat?! He just called me FAT?!

Your eyes filled with rage, you quickly got off the boy on the floor and stormed off.

"NOT EVEN ANOTHER SORRY!" He shouted as you slammed the front door shut. 

You ran down to the nearest bus stop and rested your body against the metallic pole. You waited for approximately two minutes when the bus finally arrived. 

The bus was fuller than you expected, there was about five vacant seats but all of them were beside some random person sitting on their own and you weren't going to sit beside someone you didn't know.

 

So you stood near the back beside a pole. When the bus doors were about to close up there was a loud scream, "WAIT!"

You turned your attention to the door, your face scrunched up in disgust when the boy who ed on you yesterday came through the door. 

You prayed that he wouldn't look your way but of course since life hates you, he smirked and walked straight over to you.

"Hey blue." He sniggered as he leaned on the pole next to you. You didn't reply to Chanyeol, but just kept your gaze on the window in front of you.

You were surprised he didn't talk anymore after that. Soon enough you were outside your school, you quickly checked your phone for the time and it read, '8:59.' One minute left to get through the gates. 

 

"Oi blue, you better hurry gates close soon." Chanyeol smirked as you both got of the bus. You sent him an ice cold glare before running down the pavement.

You sighed in relief when the school came into view. The wave of relief didn't last long when you saw the gates beginning to close, you glanced from the side of your eye when Chanyeol appeared running beside you, he winked at you before sprinting away in front of you. 

You tried to speed up but your legs just wouldn't move as fast as his would. You neared the school and just as the gates were about to close, Chanyeol got in. 

"." You cursed under your breath. 

Chanyeol began to walk away but you shouted, "help!" 

 

He turned around slowly, you didn't like the look on his face when he turned around. "There is only one other way." 

You continued to stare at him through the bars in the gates. His head tilted slightly and he stared at something, you followed his gaze, and when you saw what his was staring at, you gulped. 

"Good luck." He smiled. You sighed and tossed your school bag over the gate and walked to the huge, brick wall. You slipped you foot into the cement part that was connecting to bricks and began to climb.

You smiled when you finally  reached the top. You were also quite glad Chanyeol stayed were he was standing. You pulled yourself up so you were now sitting firmly on the top.

"Now what?!" You shouted after a few seconds. 

"Jump." Chanyeol said, you couldn't help but notice his sarcastic tone. 

 

You really didn't want to jump but you weren't going to make yourself look weak in front of Chanyeol. So you shut your eyes, and jumped. 

You opened your eyes when you body came to a halt. You looked up  and met Chanyeol's eyes, he looked so scared. He caught and was now holding you bridal style

"Y-You actually jumped." 

"You told me too." You replied, the poker face returned to your face. 

"I didn't think y-you would actually d-do it." He blinked a few times, trying to make sense of what he just experienced.

You cleared your throat and looked down at his hands that were firmly wrapped around you. Chanyeol saw you were looking at his arms and set you down.

 

"Come on, we can still make it to class if we run." Chanyeol muttered, you smirked when you noticed his face beginning to blush. 

The two of you began to run down the halls, you sighed when not a living soul was wandering the halls in sight. 

"~~~~~, this is my class." Chanyeol laughed nervously. You glanced at his for a second before nodding and searching for your class. 

You finally spotted your class, it was about twelve classrooms down from Chanyeol's. You sighed heavily before opening the door. 

"Miss. Byun?" 

 

You looked up at your teacher coldly.

"You're late." He stated.

You ignored him and started to walk down the classroom. 

"Miss. Byun, don't ignore me!" You turned around and sent him yet again, another one of your cold glares.

"Ignoring the teacher, coming in late, this is not a good start for you now is it?" He chuckled to himself, "if you don't like talking maybe you can keep quiet all you want in detention after school." 

.

"Sit." He ordered you. "Where?" You asked, blankly. You noticed a faint smirk crawling onto your teachers face, "you can sit beside Mr. Oh, you wouldn't mind, would you, Sehun." 

 

You turned around and saw Sehun, sitting at the back of the classroom, alone. He shook his head faintly. 

The teacher signaled you to sit down. So you did. 

As you walked down the classroom towards your new seat, the girls were sending you daggers, one put her foot out to trip you, you weren't stupid, but she was. So, you stood on it. 

She covered to hold in her yelp of pain and glared at you. You smirked evilly at her before plopping yourself down beside Sehun. 

Baekhyun is going to kill me for getting detention, again.

 

[A/N: I know it's late, but here it is anyway: Happy Birthday Sehun our beautiful Maknae! <3]