The Tutoring Session With Sehun

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Your POV}

 

Sehun tried to break everything down for you and explain it easily. 

You didn't get it at first but after he made it easier for you, you finally got it. Sure the questions weren't the easiest in the world but they were possible to do. 

"Okay, so it's easy, you just find the amount of X and subtract it from Y." Sehun smiled.

"I get it." You beamed. I am now a freakin' genius.

Sehun smiled softly when he saw you beam. He rarely saw you smile before. 

"Good, so try number four and see if you can get it." Sehun said, pointing at the question.

That is one hard-looking question.

 

You leaned forward and scanned over the question quickly before starting to work out the value of the missing number.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Sehun grasped the top of your pencil, stopping you from writing.

"What?" You questioned, furrowing your eyebrows.

"I see what you were doing wrong!" Sehun announced. 

"Really? What is it?" 

"Look, see, instead of adding this time, you need to multiply. Remember? The rules of algebra." Sehun pointed out.

"Oh!" You nodded when you saw what you did wrong and immediately started to rewrite your answer.

Look out Albert Einstein, I've got the full package.

 

Sehun watched you working out your answers, he occasionally glanced at you and smiled as you bit your lip to try and find out the answer.

"I GOT IT!" You held the worksheet up in front of you and smiled. 

"Here, let me check it." Sehun offered.

You proudly handed Sehun the worksheet and watched as his brown orbs scanned quickly over the page. He took his pencil and started scribbling down something. 

"Five out of five." Sehun chuckled, spinning the sheet around to your view. 

"YES!" You clenched your fist.

Sehun smiled happily as you beamed whilst reading your worksheet.

 

"Thank you so much, Sehun!" You smiled as you set the worksheet down on your desk.

"It was no problem at all." Sehun grinned widely. 

You looked at the page on more time, while Sehun studied your face. He scanned over all your features and felt himself blush when he realized you were looking at him too.

"What?" You raised your eyebrow at him.

"N-Nothing!" Sehun blushed heavily as he stood up abruptly.

You cleared your throat slightly as he ran out of the room.

Sehun leaned against your door and breathed heavily. She saw me staring at her! Sehun she is going to think you're a freak now! Sehun thought. 

Sehun pouted and walked off to his room and shut the door.

 

- School -

 

"You need to start making friends ~~~~~ and that's coming from me." Baekhyun laughed as the two of you walked into the entrance of the school.

"I don't need to, plus half the girls in my class are ." You scoffed.

"Then find a friend in the other half." Baekhyun smiled.

You sighed at his offer, you didn't think you would need any friends. You didn't have any real friends at your old school. 

"Why do you want me to make friends with someone so bad?" You gave your brother a look as you two walked down the hall.

"I don't like seeing my sister walk around by herself." Baekhyun smiled at you softly.

You tutted and rolled your eyes at him before leaving turning the opposite direction to your locker.

 

"Well bye then!" Baekhyun shouted at you as you went around corner.

You pulled out your books for today from your locker and shoved them into your bag and slammed the door shut.

"Long time no talk, fatty." You turned around to see the owner of the voice, Lu Han.

He searched around in his pocket for a second before holding a flyer up in front of your face.

You scanned over the yellow flyer in front of your eyes.

"A beach party?" You scoffed after you read the flyer in his hand.

Lu Han folded the sheet up and shoved it back into his pocket, "care to come with me?"

 

You glared at him as he slightly smirked.

"No way in hell." You replied coldly.

"Come on fatty, everyone in EXO is going and so is a lot of other idols." Lu Han sniggered.

"I don't care." You scoffed.

"You'll end up going." Lu Han chuckled walking past you.

"How do you know?" You glared at him.

"I wonder what Baekhyun would do if he found out you got detention on your first day." Lu Han turned around and folded his arms.

 

You bit your tongue.

"How the hell did you know?" You were quite impressed with yourself when your voice came out very steady.

"You and Chanyeol aren't very quiet. You should really learn how to tip-toe." Lu Han leaned against the lockers.

You gritted your teeth.

You have no idea how much I hate you, Lu Han.

 

[A/N: You guys are probably wondering, 'what the hell is up with Baekhyun and detention?!' Yeah, that will all come out sooner or later ;)]