A Day With Luhan

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Lu Han's POV}

 

I stared in awe at the alarm clock in my hand, I'm three hours and fifteen minutes late. 

EXO-M was supposed to be at a fan-signing at 8:30AM and here I am, in bed, at 11:45AM. 

Well I guess there is no point going now.

I sighed as I threw my body out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Along the way I picked up a pair of clothes. 

After I got changed I headed downstairs. 

Ever since Lay revealed to us about his 'thing' for ~~~~~. I can't look at him the same, I don't know why but all of a sudden I lost a tiny bit of respect for him.

And no, I defiantly not jealous, there is no way I will ever like that .

 

Speaking of the is she even in?

Whatever I don't care. I'll just watch a little bit of television.

I plopped myself down onto the white couch and turned the TV on.

Oh look, it's MAMA! 

Where am I, where am I? Wait, this is the Korean version. 

I turned around when the door clicked open.

It's the !

 

"Hey fatty." I smirked.

~~~~~ sent me a glare before opening the fridge door and pulling out a bottle of water.

"Why are you here?" She asked, blankly, taking a sip of the water.

"What you don't like my company?" I scoffed.

"I hate your company." She sighed, setting the water down onto the kitchen island.

I ignored her last sentence, "do you feel like going out somewhere?"

"With you?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"Who else?" I scoffed. I don't want to stay in this house all day until EXO come back. I wish I woke up on time.

"Why would I?" 

"Because I'm fun." I smirked.

"Whatever, I'm not going." She grabbed her water again.

"Come on, I'll take you somewhere fun." 

"No."

"I'll tell you who your stalker is." I smirked.

She raised an eyebrow, don't tell me she forgot about that already. Baekhyun made us keep quiet about it, just tell her it was some random dude playing a joke until Lay gets over his 'thing' for her. 

Lay managed to stop putting notes in her locker but he seems to be avoiding her every time she walks into the same room. I wonder what this is going to lead to.

 


 

"Seriously where the hell are we going?" ~~~~~ raised an eyebrow. To be honest I actually have no idea myself.

"It's a surprise." I smirked. 

I kept her walking until I spotted something that I actually wouldn't mind spending my time in.

I stopped in front of the cinema. 

"You're kidding me?" She made a face.

"Then where else do you want to go?" I raised an eyebrow.

She looked around the town, but she couldn't see anywhere. "Fine."

 

"What movie do you want to see?" I asked, examining all the posters.

I was expecting her to pick some horror movie, but no, she picked a romantic comedy. That was completely unexpected from the .

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. 

"What? Did you expect me to pick a horror film?" She scoffed.

"Yeah."

She sighed, "two tickets please." 

The amount flashed up on the digital screen. ~~~~~ sent me a look, I know what she wants.

 

"I'm not paying." I said blankly.

"Yes, you are, you were the one who dragged me here." 

"That doesn't mean I have to pay."

"Yes it does." She denied.

The woman at the cashier was staring at us weirdly, she might as well just have a sweat drop hanging from her forehead.

"No it doesn't." I rejected. "Yes it does." She glared at me. "No it doesn't." "Yes it does." "No it doesn't." "Yes it does." "No it doesn't." 

 

"OH MY GOD! Fine I'll pay!" She shouted. She handed the cashier the amount due and smiled sheepishly.

"Enjoy... the film..." The woman laughed nervously.

 

"You're not one bit of a gentleman are you?" ~~~~~ scoffed, handing the man the tickets.

"And you're not one bit of a lady are you?" I smirked. She glared at me before walking down the cinema halls.

~~~~~ pulled open the door to the movie and slammed the door in my face.

"." I murmured. 

I followed her all the way down the aisle, the movie was surprisingly full.

She choose two seats at the back in the corner. 

"Did the door hit you?" She asked, sitting down.

"Yes thank you very much." I said angrily.

"No problem-o." She smirked.

 

Half way through the film I got tired, so much for comedy.

"Can we go now." I yawned. 

She was staring at the film with a blank expression, she didn't even laugh when everyone else laughed.

"Yes. This is not a very good comedy." She sighed, taking her gaze of the screen.

We stood up and tried to squeeze past everyone in our row, I was surprised when she muttered a few, "excuse me," and "sorry." 

I stretched my arms out wide when we walked outside of the cinema.

"Well that was a waste of time." ~~~~~ sighed, "and my money."

 

I smirked at what she had to say. "I'm going home now." She spoke up.

"I'm coming too." 

"Wait!" She turned around, "you still haven't told me who my stalker was." 

"Oh yeah right, it w-." I was cut off by this: "LU HAN OPPA!!!!!!!"

, it's JiYoung.

JiYoung hooked her arm onto mine and nuzzled up close to me.

~~~~~ rolled her eyes and started to walk.

 

I pulled away from her grip slightly. 

"Lu Han oppa, how about we go to my place." JiYoung smiled.

"I would love to but-" 

"YAY! LETS GO!" JiYoung shouted and started to pull me away.

I looked for ~~~~~ hopefully she can get me away from this maniac. There she is, I gave her a pleading look, but being the usual she rolled her eyes and continued walking. 

 

{A/N: There's the Lu Han chapter for the people with Lu Han as their bias ^.^}