A Wish

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{Lu Han's POV}

 

It's taken me this long to figure it out, but now I have finally got it.

That 's weakness. It's skinship. Or so I think it is. The time I saw her and Chanyeol squished behind that wall when they were following me and JiYoung, she was blushing and looking tense.

Then I see her with Sehun and she is laughing nervously and blushing as well. If that isn't her weak spot then I don't know what is. 

At first I decided to test skinship out on the beach because of seeing her with Chanyeol. And it worked, she took a fit. It must be it. 

I am so going to have fun with this. 

 

{Your POV}

 

{Before you read on, play this, NOW!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJcdjmU3eS8}

 

You really wanted to just throw your shoes in the ocean right now. They were killing your feet. 

You had decided to leave early, not because you weren't having a good time, but because you were exhausted. You were trailing along the pavements, heading back up to EXO's dorm. 

There weren't many cars passing, maybe the odd one, but still, not many. The only thing that was easily seen was all the candles coming from the private beach, about a few meters back.

"Would you care for some company?" 

Please don't let there be some ert behind me. 

You turned around, ready to attack at any moment, but you felt slightly relieved when Sehun was behind you.

 

"You left earlier than everyone else, so I thought something was wrong, like you felt sick or something or someone was annoying you or being mean, you know, I was just a little worried, so I decided to follow you, so I'm sorry if I scared you, I really didn't mean to." Sehun blurted out. 

You raised an eyebrow at his sudden huge explanation. 

"It's alright?" You answered, slightly uncertain of everything he just said. 

"C-Can I come with you?" Sehun asked shyly. 

"Okay." You replied blankly, as you turned around to continue walking. 

"So, d-did you have fun t-tonight?" Sehun attempted to make conversation.

 

"It's was okay, I guess." 

"Does B-Baekhyun know you left?" Sehun asked.

"Baekhyun doesn't need to know everything I do, so no." You replied, coldly.

Baekhyun is always on my back, it really gets annoying.

Sehun smiled weakly, "he really cares a lot a-about you, you're all he has left."

You bit your bottom lip, and replied blankly, "he has you guys now, I'm not the only person left." 

"Don't take this the wrong way, but your h-his only family left." Sehun stared at the ground. This boy really cares for his hyungs a lot doesn't he?

 

"He always told us how much he wants to get you to like him, he said o-one time, he felt like he was being a bad brother." Sehun never took his gaze off the ground.

Baekhyun always tried to get you to like him, you knew he did, but sometimes he tried to hard, which made you dislike him a slightly bit more, you always tried to make yourself like him before because you two only have each other, but then he got accepted into EXO and things started to change slightly. 

"He's not a bad brother." You sighed, staring up at the starry sky. 

Sehun looked up at you, slightly shocked that you actually said something nice for once.

Sehun smiled softly again, "And you're not all that mean." 

"What's that supposed to mean?!" You shouted. Sehun grabbed his neck nervously and laughed, "looks like I spoke to soon."

 

You sighed and shook your head and started to slow your pace down because you were coming close to the dorm anyway.

"Baekhyun really tries his hardest for you, he even begged Mr. SooMan to let you into our dorm and pleaded to get you into a private SM academy." Sehun stated, his gaze set on the path draining out in front of him, "he just wanted his sister to be with him."

You couldn't help but smile, even if it was only barely noticeable. 

"I know it's none of my business but how did you two end up on your own?" Sehun asked innocently. You gritted your teeth. 

"I don't want to talk about it." You replied coldly, walking past Sehun harshly. Sehun shook his head faintly and caught up to you. 

"I'm sorry, I had to right whatsoever to ask you that." Sehun said, slightly upset. 

"It's okay." You sighed. My shoes are freaking killing me.

 

You let out an irritated sigh and pulled your shoes off your feet. "What are you doing?" Sehun asked, confused. 

"Taking my shoes off." You replied with a poker face. You took the each shoe in one hand and began to walk, thank God these pavements are smooth.

"Would you like me to carry them?" Sehun asked. He wants to carry my shoes? WTF.

"You want to carry my shoes?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Well you said you were tired." Sehun laughed sheepishly and started down at the ground.

You shoved your shoes in front of him, he took them from your hands and the two of you began to walk again. 

 

"I didn't think you would be the one to like girly clothes." Sehun chuckled, examining one of your shoes. 

You scoffed, "its not something I wear everyday." 

"I can see that." Sehun smiled. 

"What is that supposed to mean?" You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"Nothing." Sehun froze. You sighed once again and walked ahead in front of him. 

 

You were about to open the door to the EXO dorm when Sehun shouted something, "~~~~~! Look! A shooting star!" 

You peeped around the corner of the dorm and followed Sehun's gaze up into the sky, he's right.

"Make a wish!" Sehun shouted excitedly. 

You closed  your eyes and sighed, let Baekhyun know he's a good brother. 

You never believed in things like magic or wishing, but you gave it a try, to be honest, you said the first thing that managed to pop into your head before the star disappeared. 

"What did you wish for?" Sehun asked innocently, walking towards you.

"Nothing." You sighed, inserting the key into the lock. It's already unlocked?

"You didn't make a wish?" Sehun gasped. 

"No." You pushed down on the handle bar and walked in.

Sehun followed behind you and watched as you ran upstairs. He set your shoes carefully down beside the door and took his off too. 

"I hope my wish comes true... one day." Sehun muttered to himself as he walked past a pair of eyes that had been watching them for a while. 

 

{A/N: Little chapter for all you with Sehun as their bias. There should be a Lu Han chapter coming up soon though, I tried to make this 'slightly romantic..' but not entirely. I see lots of people are shipping the main character with Chanyeol... ;)}