He's Back

These Irritating and erted Boys

 

{A/N: Woo! Double update!}

 

Your POV

 

"~~~~~..." Your Dad smiled. 

You felt your anger rise within your stomach and slammed the door shut.

The slamming of the door was very loud and your Dad began to knock on the door.

"~~~~~, open this door up!" 

You let out an unsteady sigh and looked at the door.

"Who's at the door?" 

Baekhyun was leaning against the living room door.

 

You bit down on your bottom lip, "go see for yourself."

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and walked to the door.

When he opened the door, his reaction was the same as yours. 

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun's voice came out very cold.

Your Dad managed to keep on a smile, "I came back to see my children."

Baekhyun scoffed, "you could've seen us everyday if you didn't leave."

"That wasn't entirely my fault, Baekhyun." 

 

"So what do you really want?" 

You kept your arms folded and watched the TV although you were listening intensely to their conversation.

Your Dad looked at Baekhyun, "can I come in?"

"No." Baekhyun stated.

"Baekhyun, don't be immature." 

"Coming from the person who left." 

You stood up and looked at the both of them, "just let him in." 

 

Baekhyun looked at you with a shocked face but then sighed and let your Dad walk in.

Your Dad sat on the left hand-side of the sofa, while you sat on the right with Baekhyun behind you. 

Baekhyun placed his elbow on his knee and looked at his Dad.

"What do you want to tell us?" You asked blankly.

Your Dad gazed at the two of you for a minute and then sat up straight, "Baekhyun, I am proud that you got this far with your career, so what I'm about to say doesn't really involve you. However, ~~~~~, I'm back and I won't be leaving for another few years, so, I think it would be best if you came to live with me." 

You widened your eyes and held your breath.

 

He wants me to live with him again?!

Baekhyun stood up, "she's not going anywhere with you."

"Baekhyun, I'm her dad and I haven't seen her in over 3 years, I think it's appropriate, instead of her living her with teenage boys who are barely here all the time." 

"But she's my sister, I took care of her while you left us! You left after Umma died just for a career! We had to look after ourselves and you're obviously going to leave her again!" 

"That was a one time thing, I still helped you pay for food, I didn't completely abandon you, but it was something I just had to do!" 

Their voices continued to rise, you placed your head in your hands and listened to their argument. 

 

"Just leave this to ~~~~~! It's her decision!" Your Dad shouted one last time at Baekhyun.

You looked up at the two of them, Baekhyun's eyes were soft and they were beginning to tear up. Your Dad's eyes however, showed no sign of tearing, they were piercing right through yours though.

"So, what is it going to be ~~~~~? A tidy, large, warm and cozy home with your Appa or a messy, apartment with teenage boys?" Your Dad questioned.

It's pretty obvious.

"The messy apartment with teenage boys." You said blankly.

Baekhyun smiled softly and mouthed a soft, 'thank you.'

 

Your Dad let out an irritated sigh, he looked back at Baekhyun and then back to you. 

"I'll leave my number here for you incase you change your mind." Your Dad said, staring deeply into your eyes.

He knelt down on his knees and grabbed a hold of your arms.

"Any problems or regrets, you call this number, I'll be over here as soon as possible." He reached into his pocket and handed you a small, yellow card with his number and his office address on it.

You hesitantly took a hold of it and sighed slowly.

He pulled you into an embrace, his arms wrapped around your body although you stayed as still as a rock. 

When he pulled away he looked at you for a long second and then stood up.

 

"Baekhyun." He bowed to his son and then looked at you one last time before walking through the front door. 

Baekhyun sat down next to you and smiled weakly, "well, that was unexpected."

You lightly chuckled but it soon faded, "I hope he never comes back." 

"Yeah." Baekhyun stood up again and then sighed, "I'm going back to bed, let's not talk about this again." 

You nodded slightly, as soon as Baekhyun's footsteps were heard going upstairs, you looked at the card with your Dad's number, I should just rip this up right now.

You were about to tear the card right apart but when there was faint whispers outside the living room door you stood up.

 

You quickly tucked the card into the pocket in your jacket and opened the door.

When no one was there, you sighed.

You then decided to go to sleep and try and forget about what just happened. 

As you walked upstairs, Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan came out one by one from the coat closet.

Chanyeol sighed slowly, "now I know why she was so cold."